From Cleveland 19 News: “Construction starts at Margaritaville in the Flats”
Construction has begun at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville in the Flats. No set date has been announced for the opening of the restaurant, but it is set to open in the summer of 2017.
The announcement of Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville coming to the Flats East Bank was made on Cinco De Mayo in 2016.
Now, we’re getting our first glimpse of image renderings that reveal more about the restaurant’s design:
- Outdoor seating area and lower-level "5 O'clock Somewhere Bar" with several flat-screen TVs.
- Lakeview rooftop "Landshark Bar" with signage boasting “Beach party day and night!”
- Attached Margaritaville store.
- Main entrance showcases classic Margaritaville sign featuring palm trees, sunset and parrot.
- Shark fin neon lights mounted to steel structure above main entrance and lower-level outdoor seating area.
- 7’ palm trees in concrete pots flank both sides of entrance.
- Signage celebrating the “5 o’clock somewhere” ideology is scattered throughout.
- A stage for live music is expected inside.