Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band continued “The Year of Still Here” tour last night at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in St. Louis (previously known as the Riverport Amphitheatre). Buffett last performed in St. Louis on July 18th, 2000 during the “Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays tour”.
The set list has some some changes from the opening night show in Houston including:
– “Pencil Thin Mustache”
– “Cowboy in the Jungle” was last played on October 4th, 2007 in Honolulu, HI)
– “Creola” performed by Nadirah Shakoor
– “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” performed by Jake and Robert Greenidge
– “Why Don’t We Get Drunk” was performed acoustic solo by Jimmy. It was last played back on February 10th, 2007 in Tallahassee FL
– The show ended with “Defying Gravity” which was last played on September 8th, 2007 in Foxboro, MA
If you went to the show and have some photos from the concert, please post them in the Photo Gallery or email them to email@example.com
The tour continues on Saturday April 26th in Frisco, Texas.