Jimmy should end all affiliation with Jamaica and d.r.

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

msu#1
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Jimmy should end all affiliation with Jamaica and d.r.

Post by msu#1 »

I know the story about parrotheads in d.r. was just posted but I was going to start this thread last week.

First I was deeply sadden after my trip to d.r. for our honeymoon at the now infamous Grand Bahia principle. That place was a complete joke with sketchy staff and they didn't even give us the honeymoon package we paid for. I'm not surprised that they would cover up poisoning mini bars or unsafe pools. The staff at night would put on haz mat suits and NUKE the pool.

Secondly , everyone need to read the Detroit free press investigation of high end resort rapes, robbery and assaults in Jamaica by the STAFF.....it's a three part series and you must read it before sending your wives or daughters there.

The big time resorts like sandals are basically covering this up and TripAdvisor is in on it for monetary or other reasons and they are scrubbing reviews that mention this or push them to the back page. They told the free press they would stop but haven't and continue the cover up.

Jimmy will take a hit if any of this happens at his places....it already happened to his fans in d.r.

Don't go to those places before you read the free press articles
Lake Erie Pirate scientist

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Re: Jimmy should end all affiliation with Jamaica and d.r.

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

None of the places are "his" (Jimmy Buffett's). He doesn't own them, just licences his name.
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

DiverDan
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Cuban Crime of Passion
Number of Concerts: 45

Post by DiverDan »

That's true but if something happens at a resort with his name, it could still hurt his reputation. One of the groups that had trouble was a Parrot Head club and his name was in the article. They reached out to JB for a comment, even though he had nothing to do with it.

msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

In a effort to cover things up for Jamaica....the feds have pulled all crime states from their travel advisory site involving the island.

Money talks,.....Disgusting

Here's the article fresh of the press from the Detroit free press.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 796973001/
Lake Erie Pirate scientist