Any News on a Pittsburgh Show?

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

margaritagrl26
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by margaritagrl26 »

Could someone pm me with info for the parrothead club?
moe phins
Southeast of disorder

Post by moe phins »

Reef Diver we'll all have to share a drink at the Burgh show. Have a great weekend. Go PITT! Won again today vs. BC. :pirate:
Craiger
Gypsies in the palace

Post by Craiger »

Hey Margaritagrl,

I sent you a PM with a bunch of info on the Pittsburgh club. If you don't get it, let me know...I'm not sure my all PMs are getting through.

Thanks!
"Yinz to the left, Yinz to the right!"
Craiger
Gypsies in the palace

Post by Craiger »

Dear Gawd, are they gonna finalize these dates or what??!!

I'm gonna start stompin' my feet and chanting again...
"Yinz to the left, Yinz to the right!"
Island_Lullaby
License to Chill

Post by Island_Lullaby »

Hey Greensburg Parrotheads...how much snow did you get today? We got about 6 inches so far today, but I remember when I lived in Latrobe (4 years at SVC) we would always get hit hard.
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."...Ron Wild

ImageImage
Reefdiver
I gotta go where it's warm

Post by Reefdiver »

No measurable snow here in Greensburg. I think we dodged a bullet...seems it went north and east of the area. Latrobe seems to always get more snow than Greensburg...seems like theres a "snow line" right around the Latrobe airport.
"Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it"

a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
Image</a>
moe phins
Southeast of disorder

Post by moe phins »

Hey guys, sorry to hear Greensburg didn't get much snow. We here in Mt. Laurel, NJ got 3 inches maybe 4 then turned to ice and sleet. WHAT A A MESS. I'm still keeping my phins crossed for the Burgh show. It's driving me crazy. I'm going to try and get Camden, NJ tickets for 6-29 since it's less than 10 miles from me now, but I hear it's HARD as *&^% to get them. OH well, hopefully we'll get to at least one show. Reef Diver: How about that heartbreaker with PITT last Sat, and then a #3 seed for the NCAA's. YUCK. Well think warm thoughts and have a corona or margarita in preparation for the spring.
Reefdiver
I gotta go where it's warm

Post by Reefdiver »

Moe Phins....don't be sorry that we didnt get any snow. I have a corvette thats been in hibernation since last November....and I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER to get her back on the road !! :D Pitt did get a scr#w job in the NCAA's..but if they would learn how to make free throw's, the outcome would have been different against UCONN. I still can't understand how we got a #3 seed....and the possibility of playing Wisconsin in what will be a HOME game for them. :o go figure :roll:
"Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it"

a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
Image</a>
moe phins
Southeast of disorder

Post by moe phins »

Yeah Reef Diver I know what you mean. My husband has been complaining all year about how he and just about any high school player could make more foul shots that the Pitt team combined. We talked with several Pitt fans and friends over the past several day and they all agree. Oh well have another drink and pray for warm weather and the best outcome in the NCAA's. Hopefully you will get some nice weather to drive your Corvette soon. :wench:
Ro
Southeast of disorder

pittsburgh

Post by Ro »

hi! wow, it's been a while since i've posted. basically since last year's ophicial pittsburgh thread. i've not missed a pittsburgh show since 93. last year met up w/ some fellow bn's and was so looking forward to do it all over again this year. i was surprised :o, to say the least, about not finding a date for burgettstown.
when was the last time jimmy skipped the 'burgh? and what is the possibility of added shows? sorry for my ignorance, but like i said, i've been lucky to have seen him yearly since '93, so never noticed if extra dates are added to his tours. someone take pity on me and bring me up to speed please. thanks!
Ro
"all in time it will be fine. just me, myself and i; sublime." The Clarks
jbfinscj
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays, Tin Cup Chalice, Prince of Tides, Tides, Earles Dead
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Coconut Rum

Post by jbfinscj »

See everyone in Pittsburgh. I have been to the last three at Star Lake, five overall. Good luck with tickets whenever they decide to go on sale.
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
phtnt
At the Bama Breeze

Post by phtnt »

jbfinscj wrote:See everyone in Pittsburgh. I have been to the last three at Star Lake, five overall. Good luck with tickets whenever they decide to go on sale.
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate:
any word yet on a Pittsburgh show!!!
pgr17
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 16

Post by pgr17 »

not yet, but i'm sure in the coming days/weeks.

give 'em a call (724-947-7400) or email (Post-GazettePavilionFrontDesk@clearchannel.com)