To Bubba, if you're reading these...

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

jollymonsings
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: volcano
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: 7&7

To Bubba, if you're reading these...

Post by jollymonsings »

Phirst of all, I know you're busy. lol If it is at all possible that you are reading and browsing this website and you come across this post, I would like to make a suggestion for a book idea. I have thought about this for a while, and everytime I do, I get excited. ha ha. I would love it ( and I'm sure many many others would too) if you published a book with two- or three-page background stories of many of your songs. And not just of the "Songs you know by heart" songs, but maybe about as many backgrounds stories as the total set list phor the Boats, Beaches, Bars, Ballads box set. Maybe about a 100-page book or something of that size. I know that some of the live albums and album booklets have little intros to some of the songs, but they're just not long enough. lol. I have always been very interested and curious about some of your inspirations and life's situations and travels, etc (oh by the way, "A Pirate Looks at Fifty" is a work of literary beauty, amazing). Anyway, lol. I think it would be awesome. Phrom a 22 year old Parrotheaded Landshark, Thanks.
O yeah, I also wrote lyrics for a sequel-song to The Jolly Mon, too. Ok, Ill shut up now. Thanks again.