How many Times have you seen Jimmy Live ?

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 8

Post by Gulfbreeze »

Only 2x so far. Tampa in April 04, Orlando in November 04, but it would appear that February will be an active month. So, add the next 3 in Floridates...

PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

I've seen him at least once every year since 1986. That was back in the day when you could just walk up to the venue the day of the concert and buy a ticket. Can you even imagine that???? Yeah, you could just go get a ticket.

Now I am part of the "Thin Line Crew" who are a bunch of PHeads that I met during the ole Prodigy days (we are now on Yahoo at ISO BUFFETT if you are interested to join us) Our motto is "have tickets will travel." We try for tix where ever, get as many as we can, then travel to see everyone and go to the show.

Most of my shows have been in Michigan, but have seen him in Chicago, Cincy, and Ft. Lauderdale.

I have all my ticket stubs, except one which is the concert I went to when I was pregnant and SOBER...can't figure out what the heck I did with the ticket..?????!!!... :D

How many of you find yourself wondering what the heck we are going to do when and if he retires???? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......