Soon!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

springparrot wrote:
Lono wrote:
springparrot wrote:YEAH :D

HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON

:-? think it will help? :-?
What a beautifullly written and well constructed paragraph!!! Forget Hemingway and Faulkner - I like your work better. Come on Jimmy, Cynthia Woods awaits you.
Thank you Lono!
Wouldn't it be great to see him in the Woodlands again this year. :D :D 8) 8)
I'm ready to welcome him---and I'm sure we could find a "few" more people that would be willing to head to Cynthia Woods :D
I'll be heading that way for JIMMY! But like LIPH says, if he doesn't come to us, we'll go to him!!! We're ready to make plans.

HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Thanks for the added Houstons, Nancy :D
They can't hurt :wink:
jimolliemom
I Love the Now!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by jimolliemom »

LIPH wrote:I promise, even if he skips Jones Beach for the second year in a row, I won't complain about not getting a show at "my" venue. If the tour doesn't come to me, I'll go to the tour.
Joining us Nashvillians?????? :wench: I am kinda hoping Jacksonville will be a two in a row thing. I really had PHun at my old home place. I'd go back...and this one won't be the week after the Super Bowl! :roll:

Like you said...I will go to him! I like road trips...or AIR TRIPS in this case!
"Mommy, when is Jimmy Buffett coming to OUR house? We go see him ALL THE TIME??" (Actual quote from my 5 y/o keet)
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I had a good time in JAX last year, I know quite a few people (besides Des) in the A1A club and I thought for an indoor show it was pretty good. I liked the arena.

On the other hand, except for the hotel, I really liked Nashville the one time I was there for a JB show 4 years ago. It was kind of a milestone, the concert was 2 days before my 50th birthday. I wouldn't mind going back for another visit.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu »

Just saw the schedule......
April 4 Las Vegas
April 6 Las Vegas
April 8 Las Vegas
April 11 Las Vegas
April 13 Las Vegas
April 15 Las Vegas
April 18 Las Vegas
April 20 Las Vegas
April 22 Las Vegas
April 25 TBD
April 27 Las Vegas
April 29 Las Vegas
I sure hope he fills that date on the 25th with another Las Vegas show....we never seem to get enough concerts in Sin City! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SDPirate40
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks At 40
Number of Concerts: 131
Favorite Boat Drink: Captn & Diet

Post by SDPirate40 »

IRVINE

Come on Jimmy...it's time to get back to the West Coast Holy Grail!
Boats, (Tour) Buses, Bentleys, Bars & Babe (wife)

22 years of Buffett with 131 shows and counting!
VegasPhinz
Southeast of disorder

Post by VegasPhinz »

dean_siu wrote:Just saw the schedule......
April 4 Las Vegas
April 6 Las Vegas
April 8 Las Vegas
April 11 Las Vegas
April 13 Las Vegas
April 15 Las Vegas
April 18 Las Vegas
April 20 Las Vegas
April 22 Las Vegas
April 25 TBD
April 27 Las Vegas
April 29 Las Vegas
I sure hope he fills that date on the 25th with another Las Vegas show....we never seem to get enough concerts in Sin City! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll second that!!!! Maybe the April 25 show can be moved to the beach at Mandalay Bay. :pirate:
One lucky man with my feet in the sand....
sonofabeach
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: La Vie Dansante
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Tecate

Post by sonofabeach »

I really wish he'd have another show West Palm.
It's so close to theKeys, ya might as well go there too!!
"It's crazy and it's different, but it's really bein' free"
Captain Joe
I have found me a home

Post by Captain Joe »

I sure hope Jimmy hits Jacksonville again....I was at sea for the last show. Last time I got to see him was the Hurricane support show in Orlando....I need some boat drinks and a few days being a pirate to start off '06 right!
The Seas in my veins
big hat carmen
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by big hat carmen »

Jimmy, just keep playing and I agree with Larry-- Have credit cards, will travel.
verphin
I have found me a home

Post by verphin »

Come on Jimmy - show Cleveland some love this year! Went to Wrigley and Pittsburgh last year, but it would be nice to see you here!!!
A bad day on vacation is always better than a good day at work!
ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

buffettbride wrote:
z-man wrote:
buffettbride wrote:"Boise"
"Boise"
"Boise"
If Jimmy ever actually does Boise, we will have to have a MAJOR BN phlocking for the concert! :D
TOTALLY!! :lol:

:D 8) six blocks from my front door..
carolinagirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: mohito

Post by carolinagirl »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
carolinagirl wrote:Keep Columbia in the mix, Jimmy. You know we love you there!

Hey, even better, consider the North Charleston Coliseum now that Monkey Boy will be in town!
NOPE! Gotta be Columbia. Just cause that is where Jane is from. :lol:

Besides, there is a new hotel within stumbling distance now. It is also right around a whole mess of clubs! :wink: :pirate:
Sounds good to me. Whenever it is, we'll be there!
Aquaholic101
I have found me a home

Florida is waiting

Post by Aquaholic101 »

Hurry, my sister in law needs to make airline reservations to FLA. I also need to reserve the Winebago. Better yet just do a show at my house and all I have to do is worry about my sister in law's reservations. I CAN"T WAIT.
prrthd1987
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by prrthd1987 »

OK... well since everyone is trying:

JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET

Just think... a 75,000 seat NASCAR Speedway... but the audio would s***!

But it's right down the street from:
TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY

Which is probably a little more reasonable since he has played there before :lol:
CrznDnUS1
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: I Have Found A Home
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Mezcal

Post by CrznDnUS1 »

prrthd1987 wrote:OK... well since everyone is trying:

JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET, JOLIET

Just think... a 75,000 seat NASCAR Speedway... but the audio would s***!

But it's right down the street from:
TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY, TINLEY

Which is probably a little more reasonable since he has played there before :lol:
Joliet, Jimmy is playing prisons now? Man the Johnny Cash Movie must have had a big impression on him. :pirate:
"The most aggravating thing about the younger generation is that I no longer belong to it." - Albert Einstein
LIPH
Last Man Standing

Post by LIPH »

sonofabeach wrote:I really wish he'd have another show West Palm.
It's so close to theKeys, ya might as well go there too!!
I thought West Palm was a really nice venue. Being in the 3rd row, close enough to see the glitter, didn't hurt either. :lol:
jimolliemom
I Love the Now!

Post by jimolliemom »

We saw him in West Palm too about 4 years ago. (Maybe 5??) It was a great venue...

Also saw Aerosmith there...Nice BIG place!
"Mommy, when is Jimmy Buffett coming to OUR house? We go see him ALL THE TIME??" (Actual quote from my 5 y/o keet)
LIPH
Last Man Standing

Post by LIPH »

jimolliemom wrote:We saw him in West Palm too about 4 years ago. (Maybe 5??) It was a great venue...
Feb. 24, 2001, it was the only time I can remember JB not taking an intermission. It's also the only time I've seen him do No Woman, No Cry and Bob Roberts Society Band live. He even played the trombone during Bob Roberts.
jimolliemom
I Love the Now!

Post by jimolliemom »

LIPH wrote:
jimolliemom wrote:We saw him in West Palm too about 4 years ago. (Maybe 5??) It was a great venue...
Feb. 24, 2001, it was the only time I can remember JB not taking an intermission. It's also the only time I've seen him do No Woman, No Cry and Bob Roberts Society Band live. He even played the trombone during Bob Roberts.
Yup...that was the show!