Good Luck on Florida Tix!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Kinja13
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: September 25, 2006 2:47 pm

new to tampa, looking for PH's to party with

Post by Kinja13 »

Finz UP!

I hope everyone was successful today getting tix for their florida shows. I surprisingly got 6 tickets for the Tampa show, but probably won't need them all, so I will have extra lawn seats if anyone may be in need.

For whatever reason i've never posted on BN before but have used it for years on a daily basis to keep up with what's goin on, so i guess i'm quasi new to the board. I was inspired to post because I am new to the tampa area and will being going to the show with a friend from out of town and this year since i don't know anyone won't be planning a tailgate.

If anyone is interested in inviting my friend and I, two younger (23, lets be honest, does age matter much at a buffett show?) veteran parrotheads to their tailgate it would be much appreciated. And as i mentioned we might be able to help if anyone would be in need of extra lawn tix.

not looking to be a mooch by any means, just wanna find some fun PH's to party it up with. thanx

-- Rob

mermaidindisguise
Hoot!
Posts: 2446
Joined: March 28, 2004 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Lucky Stars
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Key Lime Pie By Z-Man!
Location: Tampa

Post by mermaidindisguise »

One of my vendors got 18 tix - two for me and Les ... we will be on the lawn.... but the dilemma is if she is giving me the tix then I will be expected to hang with them & customers - which I'm sure will be a blast - but I want to hang out with my BN'ers too.... can both be done???!!!!! :wench:

Maybe I hang with her a bit - and we can slip away and they won't notice..... .jk - or else I drag them all to where you all are hanging out!!!!
I'm sure it will be a great day no matter what.

I wish she would have gotten seats though - HELLO - your company is paying for it.....LOL I am a little worried about going on the lawn in my condition... I was uncomfortable at Great Woods on the lawn and almost fell - now I will be 3 more months bigger... yikes!!!!!!!

I am not sure if she will need all 18 tickets - she bought two for my boss and his wife and I know they will most likely not go - so I will tell her that if she has any extra to let me know!!! She can sell them on the Ticket exchange if she needs to
Last edited by mermaidindisguise on September 26, 2006 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

redsoxnfl24
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 8
Joined: March 14, 2006 7:05 am

Tampa Tickets

Post by redsoxnfl24 »

Congratulations to all who got their tickets. To anyone who has extras that they are wanting to part with (at face value of course) I would really like to get my hands on a few. Anything at all will do, we are not picky, we just need at least three tickets. Thanks all, and congratulations again.

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10648
Joined: September 22, 2004 12:16 am
Number of Concerts: 15
Location: Centennial, CO

Post by Quiet and Shy »

ToplessRideFL wrote:
Crzy wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Crzy wrote:anyone know the name of the hotel directly across the street from the parking lot?
It's the Baymont/La Quinta.

It's a bit dicey...
lol...dicey ... hmm... maybe we will try the holiday inn... lol
I wouldnt stay there...... Truckers and "locals"

OK... Dave and I both got in.....have 8 tickets ..... I am dead center section 304. Nice... and we have 4 for sale for my cost to BN'rs.... Let me know who needs them.
What row? One of my pairs :oops: is 304 row T!

I'm wondering if the other pair is for WPB...? A buddy was trying to help me out via phone and might have gotten the wrong date :o because there's a section 4 at WPB but not at Tampa. :roll: :lol: I'll sell any extras to BNers at cost plus fees plus beer.... :wink: 8)
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

Quiet and Shy wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:
Crzy wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Crzy wrote:anyone know the name of the hotel directly across the street from the parking lot?
It's the Baymont/La Quinta.

It's a bit dicey...
lol...dicey ... hmm... maybe we will try the holiday inn... lol
I wouldnt stay there...... Truckers and "locals"

OK... Dave and I both got in.....have 8 tickets ..... I am dead center section 304. Nice... and we have 4 for sale for my cost to BN'rs.... Let me know who needs them.
What row? One of my pairs :oops: is 304 row T!

I'm wondering if the other pair is for WPB...? A buddy was trying to help me out via phone and might have gotten the wrong date :o because there's a section 4 at WPB but not at Tampa. :roll: :lol: I'll sell any extras to BNers at cost plus fees plus beer.... :wink: 8)
Maybe he meant level 4? If you looked at the the diff ticket areas on TM it listed 4 sections of pavilion seats, 4 being closest to lawn and with a range in prices as opposed to the other 3 sections that were the same price.
Image

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10648
Joined: September 22, 2004 12:16 am
Number of Concerts: 15
Location: Centennial, CO

Re: new to tampa, looking for PH's to party with

Post by Quiet and Shy »

Kinja13 wrote:Finz UP!

I hope everyone was successful today getting tix for their florida shows. I surprisingly got 6 tickets for the Tampa show, but probably won't need them all, so I will have extra lawn seats if anyone may be in need.

For whatever reason i've never posted on BN before but have used it for years on a daily basis to keep up with what's goin on, so i guess i'm quasi new to the board. I was inspired to post because I am new to the tampa area and will being going to the show with a friend from out of town and this year since i don't know anyone won't be planning a tailgate.

If anyone is interested in inviting my friend and I, two younger (23, lets be honest, does age matter much at a buffett show?) veteran parrotheads to their tailgate it would be much appreciated. And as i mentioned we might be able to help if anyone would be in need of extra lawn tix.

not looking to be a mooch by any means, just wanna find some fun PH's to party it up with. thanx

-- Rob
Welcome to BN kinja13!!

If you hang around these parts you'll have plenty of folks to tailgate with at the show! There are no age restrictions...I've been to BN tailgates with folks from 4 years old all the way up to 60s or 70s...you just need to be there to have fun!

A thread on the Tampa tailgate has already started over here under "Pre-concert Gatherings/Who's going to Tampa?" http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52408 So, get yourself added to the list and we'll see you and your friend there! :D
Last edited by Quiet and Shy on September 25, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10648
Joined: September 22, 2004 12:16 am
Number of Concerts: 15
Location: Centennial, CO

Post by Quiet and Shy »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:
Crzy wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Crzy wrote:anyone know the name of the hotel directly across the street from the parking lot?
It's the Baymont/La Quinta.

It's a bit dicey...
lol...dicey ... hmm... maybe we will try the holiday inn... lol
I wouldnt stay there...... Truckers and "locals"

OK... Dave and I both got in.....have 8 tickets ..... I am dead center section 304. Nice... and we have 4 for sale for my cost to BN'rs.... Let me know who needs them.
What row? One of my pairs :oops: is 304 row T!

I'm wondering if the other pair is for WPB...? A buddy was trying to help me out via phone and might have gotten the wrong date :o because there's a section 4 at WPB but not at Tampa. :roll: :lol: I'll sell any extras to BNers at cost plus fees plus beer.... :wink: 8)
Maybe he meant level 4? If you looked at the the diff ticket areas on TM it listed 4 sections of pavilion seats, 4 being closest to lawn and with a range in prices as opposed to the other 3 sections that were the same price.
I have no idea. That's why I decided to get the online tix in 304, too. Because I didn't know what I had over the phone. I have the confirmation number but can't seem to pull up any info on that order. :roll:

Also, I just checked 10 min ago single pavilion seats for Tampa were still available. :)
Last edited by Quiet and Shy on September 25, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12387
Joined: January 16, 2005 11:38 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Gulf Coast of Florida
Contact:

Post by Gulfbreeze »

Quiet and Shy wrote: I'll sell any extras to BNers at cost plus fees plus beer.... :wink: 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

Gulfbreeze wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote: I'll sell any extras to BNers at cost plus fees plus beer.... :wink: 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alison drinks beer? :o Who knew? :wink: :lol:
Image

ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels
Posts: 17798
Joined: January 9, 2005 9:34 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Phlocking with BN'rs in Tampa Bay!
Contact:

Post by ToplessRideFL »

Incoming Breeze.... they are yours! :D
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10648
Joined: September 22, 2004 12:16 am
Number of Concerts: 15
Location: Centennial, CO

Post by Quiet and Shy »

ToplessRideFL wrote:Incoming Breeze.... they are yours! :D
What row? I've got T.
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels
Posts: 17798
Joined: January 9, 2005 9:34 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Phlocking with BN'rs in Tampa Bay!
Contact:

Post by ToplessRideFL »

Quiet and Shy wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:Incoming Breeze.... they are yours! :D
What row? I've got T.
Section 304 Row R. Giving him 18 / 19 we have 20 / 21
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10648
Joined: September 22, 2004 12:16 am
Number of Concerts: 15
Location: Centennial, CO

Post by Quiet and Shy »

ToplessRideFL wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:Incoming Breeze.... they are yours! :D
What row? I've got T.
Section 304 Row R. Giving him 18 / 19 we have 20 / 21
:o :o Those poor people in row S....I've got T 17/18.... 8) 8) :lol:

Oh yeah...and my other pair...was just able to confirm through TM they are indeed for the WPB show. :o My buddy tried to help.... :roll: :roll: :lol:
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

Captain Joe
I have found me a home
Posts: 162
Joined: March 1, 2004 6:03 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Florida/Georgia border

Post by Captain Joe »

I'm in. Got two tickets for Tampa, a room at the Holiday inn express and a signed leave chit! Can I get a hell yeah?!?! I am sooooo stoked! Got tickets in 306. I've never been to a Tampa show and I'm kind of thinking I should have went with the lawn - for the party. Do any of you think I should trade down for some lawn tickets, if somebody wants pay the difference?
The Seas in my veins

MobileTikiBar
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 769
Joined: July 17, 2006 11:32 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Orlando, Florida
Contact:

Post by MobileTikiBar »

Me, the wife, and four others just got our set, booking the hotel rooms now! This will be my devirgining for a Buffett concert. :D

-adrian

FFLooksAt40
I have found me a home
Posts: 122
Joined: August 6, 2006 2:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Just up the road from Alpine

Post by FFLooksAt40 »

Got Really Really Lucky, section 101 row K! Can't wait to see you all there!

sonofabeach
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8057
Joined: November 6, 2004 12:44 am
Favorite Buffett Song: La Vie Dansante
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Tecate
Location: Green Cove Springs, Fl.

Post by sonofabeach »

Captain Joe wrote:I'm in. Got two tickets for Tampa, a room at the Holiday inn express and a signed leave chit! Can I get a hell yeah?!?! I am sooooo stoked! Got tickets in 306. I've never been to a Tampa show and I'm kind of thinking I should have went with the lawn - for the party. Do any of you think I should trade down for some lawn tickets, if somebody wants pay the difference?
I'd stick with the pavillion if I were in your position.
There'll be plenty of partying before the show.
Image
"It's crazy and it's different, but it's really bein' free"

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11465
Joined: February 13, 2004 8:04 pm
Number of Concerts: 32
Location: Columbia,SC
Contact:

Post by PHnSC »

I am thinking about coming back from Vegas a day early and coming to Tampa for the show!! :wink:

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Posts: 45861
Joined: May 1, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: In the hammock...under my lone palm
Contact:

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

sonofabeach wrote:
Captain Joe wrote:I'm in. Got two tickets for Tampa, a room at the Holiday inn express and a signed leave chit! Can I get a hell yeah?!?! I am sooooo stoked! Got tickets in 306. I've never been to a Tampa show and I'm kind of thinking I should have went with the lawn - for the party. Do any of you think I should trade down for some lawn tickets, if somebody wants pay the difference?
I'd stick with the pavillion if I were in your position.
There'll be plenty of partying before the show.
I agree, stick with the pavillion. I'm sooooo glad I don't have to be on the lawn this year.
Image

scorpiopsl
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 13
Joined: August 9, 2005 4:22 pm

Post by scorpiopsl »

Was online at 10AM Yesterday and got my tickets for the West Palm show with no problems. Section 5 row V. All together between tickets, shipping, parking, & tax is was like $320 for 2 tickets and you know what?

I would have paid $200 a piece to get them. This is my first Buffett show. Tried to get tickets the past few years but had to work and by the time i got home they we're always sold old. Even the WPB show all tickets are now gone!

Post Reply