Good Luck on Florida Tix!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ToplessRideFL »

I have 2 pavillion seats available for face and fees... please check out the ticket exchange thread.
:D
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII

Captain Joe
I have found me a home

Post by Captain Joe »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
sonofabeach wrote:
Captain Joe wrote:I'm in. Got two tickets for Tampa, a room at the Holiday inn express and a signed leave chit! Can I get a hell yeah?!?! I am sooooo stoked! Got tickets in 306. I've never been to a Tampa show and I'm kind of thinking I should have went with the lawn - for the party. Do any of you think I should trade down for some lawn tickets, if somebody wants pay the difference?
I'd stick with the pavillion if I were in your position.
There'll be plenty of partying before the show.
I agree, stick with the pavillion. I'm sooooo glad I don't have to be on the lawn this year.
Thanks for the advise. I'll keep what I got. I'm just so damn happy to be going. New album coming out and tickets in hand!!!!!
The Seas in my veins

CAPTAIN FLINT
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by CAPTAIN FLINT »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
sonofabeach wrote:
Captain Joe wrote:I'm in. Got two tickets for Tampa, a room at the Holiday inn express and a signed leave chit! Can I get a hell yeah?!?! I am sooooo stoked! Got tickets in 306. I've never been to a Tampa show and I'm kind of thinking I should have went with the lawn - for the party. Do any of you think I should trade down for some lawn tickets, if somebody wants pay the difference?
I'd stick with the pavillion if I were in your position.
There'll be plenty of partying before the show.
I agree, stick with the pavillion. I'm sooooo glad I don't have to be on the lawn this year.
pfft whatever, your section of the lawn last year was the coolest spot in the whole venue...didnt you see that guy next to you who made it on parrotvision?
"I've read dozens of books about hero's and crook's and I've learned much from both of their styles"

Tidal Pool Explorer
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Barometer soup, tonight I just need my guitar
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Beer and rum drinks arrrrgh

Post by Tidal Pool Explorer »

I was able to snag a couple in the lawn, but found out the following day i couldnt make the trip, so i just ebayed 'em... Kinda sucks, i was looking forward to a week in florida for vacation and Jimmy there is just icing on the cake
So bless me father yes I have sinned
Given the chance I’ll prob’ly do it again
I don’t need absolution just a simple solution, will do !!