Gulf Coast Concert, no real relief for the Gulf.

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

sunseeker
Woman going crazy on Caroline street
Favorite Buffett Song: That's what living is to me
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Mostly water these days

Re: Gulf Coast Concert, no real relief for the Gulf.

Post by sunseeker »

gingerbreadman wrote:
sunseeker wrote: How in the world do you contrive "don't bicker" to mean ANYTHING more than...."don't bicker". I thought I had a pretty good grasp of the english language..
I am sure you have a good grasp of of the english language. But when one person in authority says "don't bicker" when you have one person attacking another and the person being attacked is defending themselves... Then you have a problem... or maybe a "slam"! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sunseeker wrote:And you misread my statement. I did not mean that MM attacked R2- I meant that Penny didn't say MM attacked R2.
I did not misread. I agree that "Penny didn't say MM attacked R2" but Penny clearly never ever did not say that R2 attacked MM. So what's your point?
Good grief.....
There's this one particular harbor.....
gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by gingerbreadman »

SMLCHNG wrote:
gingerbreadman wrote:Of course I had to throw my 2 cents in! It would be morally wrong and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't! Funny, you seem to be able to sleep other nights when there's BS going on around here.

Of course "Penny said NOTHING about MM attacking R2", because MM didn't attack R2! It was the other way around!!!! All I was trying to point out was that by SMLCHNG saying "DON'T BICKER" that thereby condoned the personal attacks upon MM. Is that "a slam" on the mods? I suppose it is for you but I sure don't think so! BOTH RR and MM had jabs at each other. Neither are posting angels. Both have different opinions and both see themselves as in the right. I did NOT condone the personal attacks of either. And it is insulting that you see it otherwise. I am personally sick and tired of your insinuations and left handed comments about my moderating style.

And then we have ph4ever and now LIPH popping corn... :roll: :roll: :roll: I repeat, it's not LIPH. And ph4ever isn't breaking any rules by posting popcorn.

Honestly, why do you post here anymore? You don't seem to like anything anyone posts.

And the :lol: :lol: :lol: sarcasm is growing old.

Good day.
Thanks to the Queen that is so friendly to all! How in the hell did you get 160 thousand posts with that kind of attitude?

Why would I post here anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I like Jimmy Buffett!
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

sunseeker
Woman going crazy on Caroline street
Favorite Buffett Song: That's what living is to me
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Mostly water these days

Post by sunseeker »

gingerbreadman wrote:
SMLCHNG wrote:
gingerbreadman wrote:Of course I had to throw my 2 cents in! It would be morally wrong and I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't! Funny, you seem to be able to sleep other nights when there's BS going on around here.

Of course "Penny said NOTHING about MM attacking R2", because MM didn't attack R2! It was the other way around!!!! All I was trying to point out was that by SMLCHNG saying "DON'T BICKER" that thereby condoned the personal attacks upon MM. Is that "a slam" on the mods? I suppose it is for you but I sure don't think so! BOTH RR and MM had jabs at each other. Neither are posting angels. Both have different opinions and both see themselves as in the right. I did NOT condone the personal attacks of either. And it is insulting that you see it otherwise. I am personally sick and tired of your insinuations and left handed comments about my moderating style.

And then we have ph4ever and now LIPH popping corn... :roll: :roll: :roll: I repeat, it's not LIPH. And ph4ever isn't breaking any rules by posting popcorn.

Honestly, why do you post here anymore? You don't seem to like anything anyone posts.

And the :lol: :lol: :lol: sarcasm is growing old.

Good day.
Thanks to the Queen that is so friendly to all! How in the hell did you get 160 thousand posts with that kind of attitude?

Why would I post here anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol: Because I like Jimmy Buffett!
Don't you dare insult Penny. She's not the ONE with an attitude. Geez.... And since this thread is NOT on topic and not serving any purposed but to cause drama - I am locking it.
There's this one particular harbor.....
Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde

Post by Dezdmona »

The story of Allen Kruse, the Alabama boat captain who committed suicide this week is unbelievably tragic.

“Nothing was easy working with BP. Everything was hard, and it consumed him. He wasn’t crazy,” said his wife, Tracy, 41, sitting outside the couple’s home in Foley on Thursday.

“He’d been a charter boat captain for 25 years, and all of the sudden he had people barking orders at him who didn’t know how to tie up a boat to a pier. I think he thought, ‘I’ve got to get out of this. I can’t take it.’“

The spill also left Kruse emotionally devastated. It robbed him of his passion for taking customers out to the Gulf to fish for red snapper and grouper, his wife said.

“Our whole lives surround this, this oil, everything is oil,” he told her a few days ago.

Oil spill's despair a family's loss
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog