FinLand Flags...cheaper and faster

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

FunkHouse9
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Crown Royal & Ginger Ale

Re: FinLand Flags...cheaper and faster

Post by FunkHouse9 »

jac1860 wrote:Sorry to all we might have offended. We are not SPAM but we are long time JB fans. We tried to find the Fin Land flags at the start of the tour and could not. That is why we decided to try to make them on our own. Each of our flags are hand made which makes them kind of unique. Look guys, we are new to this site and maybe we didn't follow proper protocol. We are very sorry about that. If you see them I think you might like them. We took great care in the construction of the flag.

Hope ya'll look past our newness and welcome us in...

Thanx
Jeff
The only issue I take with the original post is that it was posted under the guise of finding a site selling them instead of admitting it was your site. Neither here nor there, but my criticism is the approach. Comes across as shady spam.
Maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do, it's the child in us we really value.

nutmeg
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children (this week)
Number of Concerts: 10

Post by nutmeg »

I was going to try to stay out of the fray in this thread since I'm not one who cares much for conflict. But I'd like to help Timmy understand why the rest of the BNers jumped to NYCPORT's denfense so quickly.

Timmy, if you will go to the Photo Op thread and read Matt's post, you will know one of the reasons we think so highly of him....
Friends Walk Together in Life's Garden
ImageImageImage
http://heartofmichiganrescue.com/

SeattleParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

surfpirate wrote:
jac1860 wrote:Hey guys !!!!!! I found another website that has the flags. Garden and House size... It is laughingphlock.com. They do great work and the flag is applique. Fine work.... check them out....
3 total posts? Two alone in this thread on back-to-back days plugging this website?
Introduce yourself first and then try to sell me some goods.
Four total posts! In each of the first 3 he found a great site that sold flags, then in the fourth post he apologizes and sez he's not SPAM and fesses up that it's his site and hopes we'll welcome him in.
Hmmm .... lie to us in your first 3 posts and then hope to be welcomed into the phlock? [smilie=thumbdown.gif]
ImageImage

I know the voices aren't real but sometimes they have really good ideas...
SPH

timmydahutt
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by timmydahutt »

I've gotten my final numbers for the flags, so if anyone wants a good quality flag at a great price I'm looking to place the order this week. Please contact me ASAP if interested. email me : timmydahutt@aol.com

NYCPORT's flags may be just as good and maybe just as cheap...I don't know...don't really care. I was upset from the start because someone who so prominently uses this site and is obviously well known couldn't take the time to even respond to myself or a few other PHs who were just looking for a way to get the flag. We didn't care how that happened, but I have no time for those that ignore people looking for a little help. All of you that defended him...good for you. If it made you feel better then maybe I provided some good for all of you.

Those that have chosen to order from me in the past and present were and will be happy with the item and that's all that counts. FINS UP!! and sorry that it raised some of your feathers...

Tim
Just livin' my life like a song.......

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!

Post by phjrsaunt »

Well, I'm glad to know you've gotten over it and moved past things. Your demeanor continues to be memorable.

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.

timmydahutt
Southeast of disorder

Post by timmydahutt »

@phjrsaunt...thanks...I guess that's something.

RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

surfpirate wrote:
jac1860 wrote:Hey guys, I found another site for Fin Land Flags... It is laughingphlock.com
But ... but .... will the founding father (and the Meglaritamart lawyers) approve .....?

what the hell is Utley wearing a dress for?

tryin' to reason
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 25

Post by tryin' to reason »

RinglingRingling wrote:
surfpirate wrote:
jac1860 wrote:Hey guys, I found another site for Fin Land Flags... It is laughingphlock.com
But ... but .... will the founding father (and the Meglaritamart lawyers) approve .....?

what the hell is Utley wearing a dress for?
Because it gets very lonely in those tour hotels... :o :o 8) :pirate:
We'll party just like Bubba does,
We'll do the Old Man proud!

timmydahutt
Southeast of disorder

Post by timmydahutt »

LAST CALL FOR FLAGS!! I'm still getting new orders daily, but want to place the order on Monday 9/19 (International Talk Like A Pirate Day), so I can have them by the end of next week. Then you can all get them the next week.

Anyway, If anyone else wants one of these awesome flags for $35 each email me : timmydahutt@aol.com

Thanks and FINS UP!!!

Tim