VIP seating at Alpine Valley

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

moeron
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks.
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita's with good Tequila

VIP seating at Alpine Valley

Post by moeron »

I just got a promotion at my Job so I missed getting Pavilion seats for Alpine Valley. I went on a scalper website and saw Vip seating. My question is How does this work and does Jimmy offer them. I'd love to purchase these But, I have college to pay for so My Daughter can have a good life. Are these up front or in a "party area". I'd rather be up close to dance and watch Jimmy than party. I'll prob get lawn seats tho. Thanks in advance.
I'd rather die while I'm Living, Than live while I'm dead!
ImageImage

parrotthd4evr
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, Pina Colada

Re: VIP seating at Alpine Valley

Post by parrotthd4evr »

I don't see anything on Ticketmaster for VIP, but on the Livenation website it has something about VIP decks and Box seats. That may be what they are selling. Looks like you have to contact them to purchase those. I think PH clubs have gotten those in the past. Pavilion seats are still available if you don't want to pay a scalper. I just pulled up section 203 row HH on the Ticketmaster phone app.

looking4OPH
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Livingston Saturday Night
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita (frozen, salt); drink, repeat

Post by looking4OPH »

I believe this area is about half way down the hill on the side(s). If it is what I'm thinking, they are individual decks that are sectioned off from other people near the lawn.

RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

remember having something like this in 2006, but then it was a pair of backstage passes and all that. Ended up skipping that, because the quality of the company was better in the lot than a bunch of "god I hope he plays cheeseburger" folks. The seats were right up near the break between the front and back section of the pavillion, about even with the soundboard so the music was good. :)