Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Concert Ending at Camden

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: Concert Ending at Camden

Post by FinsUp6835 » September 5, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah, it was one of the acoustic private shows. I think before presents to send you
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

FINSUPinIdaho
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: APLA40
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Why, you buying???

Post by FINSUPinIdaho » September 5, 2014 1:34 pm

he plays the same songs every show, he may as well start wearing the same outfit every show too....oh, wait. Never mind.

Tiki Torches
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Tiki Torches » September 5, 2014 3:23 pm

A reminder of why "farewell" tours aren't always such a good idea and why I have such great admiration for artists such as R.E.M. that refused to take part in them. That said, I don't know how the Eagles escaped inclusion on the list unless they're on the Rolling Stone payroll (they do warrant a brief mention in the opening paragraph but that's it). Meanwhile, Cream makes the list despite the fact that they've only performed two concerts since disbanding.

10 'Farewell' Tours That Didn't Stick
Members of the biggest bands ever to return from retirement on why they quit – and why they came back

(Clayton Call/Redferns)