Tim Glancey

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Lostarlake
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Tim Glancey

Post by Lostarlake »

I received this e-mail from the Coconut Modem, which I thought no longer existed. It’s Parrothead related as Tim worked for Buffett for many years (you might remember him shooting out t-shirts before the show), and also ran the Parrothead Walking Tour in Key West. I’m not on the BN Facebook page, so if someone wants to share there as well that’d be nice. Fin Power for Tim!

The Coconut Modem
February 2017 - Special Edition

Calling all Parrot Heads, friends and neighbors. Our good friends, Donna Carpenter and Tim Glancy, need your help. We are asking for your help. Tim has been in the hospital for over a month, battling complications from pneumonia. The bills are adding up. This is a link to a Go Fund Me page to help with those bills. Tim is a talented magician and entertainer who has freely given his time and talent to help others for many years. PH's and others are encouraged to give back.

Donate if you can, but i f you can't please share! That's so important. We are hoping everyone that ever chatted with us in the Margaritaville Cafe, read the Coconut Modem or visited Parrot Key will see this and share. Same thing goes for every PHIP member. We can do this if we try. Just get on the Coconut Telegraph and get the word out!

If you went to a Buffett concert in the 90's you will remember Tim as half of the duo that came out and shot t-shirts into the crowd prior to Jimmy coming on stage. Even if you can only donate a few dollars, it would be a appreciated.

Karen Coyne
Karen@coconutmodem.com

Bob Segel
Bob@coconutmodem.com

https://www.gofundme.com/magic-tims-med ... pense-fund