Wrigley 2006 show on CD?

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Wrigley 2006 show on CD?

Post by FinsUp6835 »

I just realized that both Amazon and Spotify have the Wrigley show from 2006 in streaming form and for purchase on amazon in CD form.

When the heck did this come out? I LOVE the DVD of this show and thought its a pretty good setlist and def. a unique show.

Am I just late on this? I am going to purchase it once my credit card cycle goes thru this month [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Wrigley 2006 show on CD?

Post by LIPH »

Buffett didn't play Wrigley Field in 2006, maybe that's why you've never seen it on CD before. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

FinsUp6835 wrote: November 12, 2017 10:10 am I just realized that both Amazon and Spotify have the Wrigley show from 2006 in streaming form and for purchase on amazon in CD form.

When the heck did this come out? I LOVE the DVD of this show and thought its a pretty good setlist and def. a unique show.

Am I just late on this? I am going to purchase it once my credit card cycle goes thru this month [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Jimmy played 2 shows at Wrigley Field Labor Day Weekend 2005 the first show was on Sunday September 4 and the Second was on Monday September 5.

A two disc DVD was released on August 1, 2006 which features half of the Sunday show and half of the Monday show to create a complete concert

The audio from the show was released on a two disc CD set on November 21, 2006

Both the DVD and CD have the same songs and both can be ordered from either Amazon or Mailboat Records
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

LIPH wrote: November 12, 2017 10:39 am Buffett didn't play Wrigley Field in 2006, maybe that's why you've never seen it on CD before. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]

Sorry that was a typo. I meant 2005.
Thanks for noticing
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
BostonFins
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: King of Somewhere Hot
Number of Concerts: 28
Favorite Boat Drink: Michelada

Post by BostonFins »

Keep looking on Amazon. I found a used copy of the 2 cd set for $2.06 a few years back.
"Strangers stopping strangers, just to shake their hands..."