Moderator: SMLCHNG

palmettopirate
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: sweet tea

Wipe Nair On

Post by palmettopirate »

A lady was concerned about her dog that wouldn’t respond to commands. She took the pup to the vet and after a thorough exam he told her that the dog really didn’t have a serious problem. He just had an overabundance of hair in his ears. He said he could remove the hair but there would be a substantial fee. In an effort to save the lady money he suggested she use Nair hair removal cream and assured her it would work just fine.

The lady goes to a pharmacy and the Nair is locked up in a case along with some other products. She calls the pharmacist over and asks him to open the case so she could retrieve some Nair.

The pharmacist wants to be helpful so he says, “Now if you’re going to use this on your legs they may be sensitive for the first few times so avoid shaving for a while if you’re not happy with the Nair.”

The lady responds, “I’m not going to use it on my legs.”

The pharmacist says, “Well then if you use it under your arms the area will also be sensitive so don’t use a roll-on or stick antiperspirant for a while. Just use a spray.”

The lady says, “I’m not using it under my arms either. And if you must know I’m going to use it on my schnauzer.”

The pharmacist says, “Well in that case make darned sure you don’t ride a bicycle for at least two weeks.”

:o
Every day you wake up you get another chance to do it right.
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Wipe Nair On

Post by dnw »

:D :D :D

Debbie
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Wipe Nair On