Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Morning All
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

moog
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50779
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by moog »

Morning Michi

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Moogy
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

melon59
License to Chill
Posts: 1189
Joined: March 8, 2010 5:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Beautiful Swimmers (at the moment)
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas
Location: Central Ohio

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

Happy HUMP Daaay!
You're Killing Me Smalls

SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 175126
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning boys and girls. :)

Just a quick hello, and I'm off to work!

Elrod
Last Man Standing
Posts: 31387
Joined: September 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 37
Location: Castle Pines, CO

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Elrod »

Good morning everybody!

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

melon59 wrote:
May 13, 2020 8:16 am
Happy HUMP Daaay!
LOL....that camel.....Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.......
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 63846
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

Good morning.

I was listening to the radio while I was getting dressed, like I do every morning. I had the local country music station on and they were playing a Taylor Swift song. When it ended the DJ said "excuse me while I go wash the Taylor Swift off me." :lol: I think it was a set up though. His morning show co-host, a woman, said "why you gotta be so mean?", which was a line in the song.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

now THAT...is funny....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10739
Joined: May 11, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum
Location: Pensacola

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

Ah Wednesday, 5th Saturday of the week.
Back to livin' Floridays

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Fire update?
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10739
Joined: May 11, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum
Location: Pensacola

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

MICHIPHIN wrote:
May 13, 2020 12:10 pm
Fire update?
95% contained, not smelling smoke, all good. Time for a beer.
Back to livin' Floridays

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote:
May 13, 2020 1:20 pm
MICHIPHIN wrote:
May 13, 2020 12:10 pm
Fire update?
95% contained, not smelling smoke, all good. Time for a beer.
I will drink to that !!!!

very windy today, so glad they have a handle on it.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10739
Joined: May 11, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum
Location: Pensacola

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

MICHIPHIN wrote:
May 13, 2020 1:26 pm
Crazy Navy Flyer wrote:
May 13, 2020 1:20 pm
MICHIPHIN wrote:
May 13, 2020 12:10 pm
Fire update?
95% contained, not smelling smoke, all good. Time for a beer.
I will drink to that !!!!

very windy today, so glad they have a handle on it.
I've been known to drink to almost anything.
Back to livin' Floridays

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

I'll drink to that.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10739
Joined: May 11, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum
Location: Pensacola

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

Even been known to drink to excess.
Back to livin' Floridays

Rabbitz
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1729
Joined: January 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Rabbitz »

Great news CNF.

Building works continue at Chez Rabz. Why do tradies (contractors? tradesmen?) think that a 90% job is good enough, with the homeowner picking up the slack?

After refitting skirting boards, patching holes, pulling up carpet battens, removing stray nails, etc etc etc I have gotten so tired of it that when one guy stepped back on site I calmly asked if he was going to do a 100% job. He said "of course, I pride myself on doing that" to which I replied "Good, because if you say to me that I can just tidy it up or do something to finish it off, then I will be invoicing you for my time and materials at $300 per hour."

He was gobsmacked. I continued with "I am not a labour and materials source for your quoted work, as I am now tired of picking up everyone's slack on the fiddly and menial things you don't want to do but are part of the task that you quoted".

Needless to say he wasn't happy.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 19153
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Elvis Imitators (LOL)
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer
Location: The corner of "Walk & Don't Walk"

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote:
May 13, 2020 3:57 pm
Even been known to drink to excess.
Ok...i will have a fourth..
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168983
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by springparrot »

Late Afternoon BNers

Not sure why I didn't check in earlier.

Anyone else getting tired of being housebound?? I know I am taking this to the extreme but I'm ready to wander through a store. Just let me wander around a Dollar Tree. Of course, I would rather be in the store alone. ;)
When will this be over?????

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13124
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Welcome to Wednesday @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Hey folks. Went to work for a few hours today. Had so much printing to do and all of the documents needed the judge’s signature so it was a productive few hours that weren’t required of me. But I feel better having all of that down. Next week our faculties folks are anchoring a piece of plexiglass to my desk since the chairs in my area of our chambers are less than 6’ away from me. We have lots of attorneys stopping in and sometimes hanging out for an extended period of time. Not sure how I will like that but for now it’s a requirement issued by our President Judge.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

Post Reply