Where Everyone Knows Your Name WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: Where Everyone Knows Your Name WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

melon59 wrote: October 28, 2020 8:15 pm Migraine has hung on ALL freaking day....came home and the floor in the great room looks great! They just need to trim in around the baseboards! Bryan will start to tear out the carpet in the bedroom in the morning in preparation for that room getting done! So excited.
Daughter is feeling much better and has been discharged and resting comfortably at home! Not sure yet how much longer we'll have her pugs, but I'm guessing at least until the weekend.
Gonna take more tylenol and nausea meds and head to bed. My boss is taking some time off tomorrow, so I'll have to open the shop.
I’m sure the floor looks great. We had ours installed in our great room 3 yrs ago. We had carpet put in when we built the house because we never had hardwood and weren’t sure if we would like it.
We love it !

I had migraines for 20 yrs starting at 17 so I understand your pain. I was told I would “age” out of them and that’s one of the very few things that getting older helped. The few I get now are minor and can be kicked away with a boatload of naproxen and coffee.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Where Everyone Knows Your Name WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

A late (for you on the East coast) good evening. Sorry for the crappy migraine Tammy. :( Never had one. Tho I did have a run with Cluster headaches MANY years ago.

Hope your visitors leave sooner, rather than later, Michi.

Molly, my heart breaks for all of those that have lost their jobs over this. :( My thoughts on this whole thing? I'll keep it to myself for now.

I finally found the right plaque for my late co-worker today and it made my boss happy.

Good luck on the dental stuff, Rabz.

And now I'm off to snooze land. Happy birthday to BG, and Santa Wayne, for those who remember. :)