saintsomewhere
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 0

Nissan Pavilion Show Confirmed

Post by saintsomewhere »

JIMMY BUFFETT & THE CORAL REEFER BAND
A Salty Piece of Land Tour 2005
Wednesday, June 15 - 8:00PM
TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, MARCH 26 AT 10:00AM!
Ticket Limit per person: 4 Orchestra OR 6 in the pavilion and lawn
Prices are $86.00 (reserved), $36.00 (lawn)

Nissan Pavilion Website
http://www.nissanpavilion.com/Buffett_i ... n_2005.htm
JJPJR911

Prices

Post by JJPJR911 »

WOW, It's great I now have a shot at getting tickets for Nissan. For the past at least 10 years I been paying no more than $40.00. $86.00 is double what they have been in the past. I guess he's a "BIG STAR" now, huh? :cry:
finzz2dlft
I have found me a home

Post by finzz2dlft »

I'm a bit confused.......there is no mention of Nissan on Margaritaville.com, and nothing at Ticketmaster. Can tickets only be bought using Nissan's "lottery system?" :(
"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the Saints." -Billy Joel
Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

Who wants SOASOAPT?
It was a pleasure and a hell of an evening
Truly was our night to win
But the authorities insist on my leaving
Take care my American friend
JJPJR911

Post by JJPJR911 »

FINZZ....Boy you made a great point, you had me scared! :o I called Nissan Pavillion (703)-754-6400 (in case anyone wants to confirm), and she said that Ticketbastard will also sell at 10:00am on 3/26/05. I informed her she may want to have thier webmaster post it on the Nissan site to alleviate alot of confusion. :-?
rednekkPH
Party at the End of the World

Re: Prices

Post by rednekkPH »

JJPJR911 wrote:WOW, It's great I now have a shot at getting tickets for Nissan. For the past at least 10 years I been paying no more than $40.00. $86.00 is double what they have been in the past. I guess he's a "BIG STAR" now, huh? :cry:
Nah, these prices are right in line with what they have been the past few years. You were definitely paying more than $40/ticket. Lawn seats last year were $36 (just like this year), and after TM tacked their fees on, they were $45 each. Don't forget the $86 tix are for the reserved seating, not the lawn.
finzz2dlft
I have found me a home

Re: Prices

Post by finzz2dlft »

JJPJR911 wrote:WOW, It's great I now have a shot at getting tickets for Nissan. For the past at least 10 years I been paying no more than $40.00. $86.00 is double what they have been in the past. I guess he's a "BIG STAR" now, huh? :cry:

THANK YOU!!! Good job :) Now, let's hope Ticketmaster gets it straight. Anyone rememeber the fiasco last year? Whoo boy........don't need that again!
finzz2dlft
I have found me a home

Post by finzz2dlft »

JJPJR911 wrote:FINZZ....Boy you made a great point, you had me scared! :o I called Nissan Pavillion (703)-754-6400 (in case anyone wants to confirm), and she said that Ticketbastard will also sell at 10:00am on 3/26/05. I informed her she may want to have thier webmaster post it on the Nissan site to alleviate alot of confusion. :-?
Whoops, quoted the wrong person above. My mind is not awake yet.......

Anyways, thanks for calling Nissan. Let's hope it all goes smoothly!
tgif5pm
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Changes in Latitude Changes in Attitude
Number of Concerts: 25
Favorite Boat Drink: Singapore Sling

Nissan 06/15/05

Post by tgif5pm »

:D I can't wait for the stroke-inducing experience of Ticketmaster.com on Saturday. Wonder how many tickets have already been "sold" before we are allowed to scramble, hope, pray and cuss we get ours? Twice last year I had tickets only to lose them during the checkout process due to some overload problem. :cry:
Yesterday's over my shoulder . . . . . there's too much to see waiting in front of me . . . . .
cfh72
I have found me a home

Post by cfh72 »

any marylanders have any luck with ticketmaster locations in the baltimore area, particularly harford county in recent years? This is the first time i'll be trying for tickets to the nissan show.
finzz2dlft
I have found me a home

Post by finzz2dlft »

Seems that Ticketmaster and Nissan have the sale dates up..........but Margaritaville is still missing the info. Things that mke you go hmmmmmmm...........
phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!

Re: Nissan 06/15/05

Post by phjrsaunt »

tgif5pm wrote::D I can't wait for the stroke-inducing experience of Ticketmaster.com on Saturday. Wonder how many tickets have already been "sold" before we are allowed to scramble, hope, pray and cuss we get ours? Twice last year I had tickets only to lose them during the checkout process due to some overload problem. :cry:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Glutton phor punishment, I am :roll:

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
tgif5pm
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by tgif5pm »

:evil: My curiosity getting the best of me, I glanced at eBay for tickets and there are over 60 sales "guaranteed". Also, two concert ticket sales web sites already have lawn and reserved seats available now - all for the price of your first and second born. This is why a true fan cannot get tickets. While this seemingly legal way of scalping is lucrative to these people, it is neither fair to us nor to Jimmy because it is very discouraging if this is the only way we can purchase tickets. My stroke-ometer is rising! :evil:
Yesterday's over my shoulder . . . . . there's too much to see waiting in front of me . . . . .
buffettbride
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Cuba Libre

Post by buffettbride »

I also think it's funny that some sellers have icons that say the show is sold out. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
tgif5pm
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by tgif5pm »

buffettbride wrote:I also think it's funny that some sellers have icons that say the show is sold out. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah, I saw that, too. We all know it will be sold out, but if these guys are that clairvoyant, please give me the 6 winning numbers for tonight's Mega Millions...... :wink: