phjim
BN Webmaster
BN Webmaster
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: Frozen Margarita

2006 Tour Ends in Tampa

Post by phjim »

The 2006 Party At The End Of The World Tour ended with a show at the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa Florida last night. The show included five songs from the new album and the song "Last Mango in Paris" was played for the first time since December 2005. The Set List from the show is now available.
<b>
Jimmy said to look for a small show in Aspen in December. He has also hinted at the possiblity of a couple of shows in the Caribbean in February 2007 (probably with the "Beach Band").</b>
Last edited by phjim on November 18, 2006 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
captainpea
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Southeast of the Border - Massachusetts (GW Country)

Re: 2006 Tour Ends in Tampa

Post by captainpea »

phjim wrote:The 2006 Party At The End Of The World Tour ended with a show at the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa Florida last night. The show included five songs from the new album and the song "Last Mango in Paris" was played for the first time since December 2005. The Set List from the show is now available.
<b>
Jimmy said to look for a small show in Aspen in December. He has also mentioned the possiblity of a couple of shows in the Caribbean in February 2007 (probably with the "Beach Band").</b>

:o But the discography show that the last time LMIP was played was at Wrigley in 2006. (???)
I got a big suspicion about ammunition - I never forget to duck!
captainpea
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by captainpea »

captainpea wrote:
phjim wrote:The 2006 Party At The End Of The World Tour ended with a show at the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa Florida last night. The show included five songs from the new album and the song "Last Mango in Paris" was played for the first time since December 2005. The Set List from the show is now available.
<b>
Jimmy said to look for a small show in Aspen in December. He has also mentioned the possiblity of a couple of shows in the Caribbean in February 2007 (probably with the "Beach Band").</b>

Good job guys!!!
phjim
BN Webmaster
BN Webmaster
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: Frozen Margarita

Post by phjim »

Shows Played At:

11-16-2006: Ford Amphitheater - Tampa, FL

12-21-2005: The Belly Up - Aspen, CO

10-27-2005: Rose Garden - Portland, OR

10-20-2005: Fillmore Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

09-05-2005: Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL

09-04-2005: Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL

captainpea
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by captainpea »

captainpea wrote:
<b>

:o OOps! My mistake! Wrigley was RELEASED in 2006!
Aquaholic101
I have found me a home

Post by Aquaholic101 »

Great show !!! The wife and I ended up on the big screen from the tailgate clips. Anyway I could get a hold of this...any suggestions???

Thanks
parroth

Post by parroth »

I am intrested in seeing Jimmy in Aspen any more info????

THANKS