Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Two new uploads to Jokelben

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

urlcenter
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 6

Two new uploads to Jokelben

Post by urlcenter » June 29, 2019 12:46 pm

There are two new items available for download on the jokelben server, these new items are tour compilations for the following tours:

2017 I Don't Know Tour
2018 Son of A Son of Sailor Tour

Each compilation contains one copy of each individual song performed on the specific tour. The compilations have been compiled by starting with the first show of the tour in full and that adding in all of the set list changes from the other shows on the tour.

The 2017 I Don't Know Tour Compilation contains 76 different songs and the 2018 Son of A Son of Sailor Tour Compilation as 56 different songs. Each song in both compilation is labeled with the date and location where the song was performed.

All of the individual songs are from Sunlover's audio recordings of Jimmy's shows.

The new compilations can be found in the Audio section of the jokelben server in a folder labeled "Tour Compilations" There are also 14 other tour compilations dating back to 2002 Far Side of The World Tour

As Always Enjoy and Phins UP

RIPH
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: rhum

Re: Two new uploads to Jokelben

Post by RIPH » June 30, 2019 3:17 pm

I need some help, please. [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

I downloaded from Jokelben both of these but when I copied them in to my Itunes Library, Itunes has catagorized them by the location, like "Bristow VA 05202017".

Is there a way to notate them as the 2 individual compilations in Itunes? I kept the zip file but not quite sure how to note each track to tie them to the compilation? Thinking maybe set up each as a playlist one for the 2017 and one for the 2018? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
...Gypsy rain, dang hurricanes, white silver sandy shore...

urlcenter
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter » June 30, 2019 6:13 pm

RIPH wrote:
June 30, 2019 3:17 pm
I need some help, please. [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

I downloaded from Jokelben both of these but when I copied them in to my Itunes Library, Itunes has catagorized them by the location, like "Bristow VA 05202017".

Is there a way to notate them as the 2 individual compilations in Itunes? I kept the zip file but not quite sure how to note each track to tie them to the compilation? Thinking maybe set up each as a playlist one for the 2017 and one for the 2018? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Both compilations are in folders when downloaded you should create folders for each compilation in Itunes and then copy the downloaded tracks into the folders you create in Itunes. This will keep the tracks separated and organized in Itunes. With the tracks is folders you can create playlists.

You can find additional information on creating Itunes folders here:

https://support.apple.com/guide/itunes/ ... ns3140/mac

RIPH
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: rhum

Post by RIPH » July 1, 2019 10:12 am

Got it.Thanks!
...Gypsy rain, dang hurricanes, white silver sandy shore...