2005 live at Fenway Park/2007 Anguilla.

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

2005 live at Fenway Park/2007 Anguilla.

Post by Showlistener2018 »

Does anyone know if the 2005 Live at Fenway Park live album is all from one of the two nights or considered a mix? His greeting is edited to "In Fenway Park. We are crazy" because these shows were not performed on his usual performing nights.
I should know before I think about buying the 2nd night from nugs.
Same goes for Anguilla 2007

SharkysMV1
I need two more boat drinks
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonics

Re: 2005 live at Fenway Park/2007 Anguilla.

Post by SharkysMV1 »

They are indeed combinations of the two days at each location. This should help!

http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=98005

The Anguilla show on Nugs is mostly the same as the DVD/CD set except that it contains 2 additional acoustic songs from the beach set on 3/23/07 (Presents to Send You, Coast of Marseilles) and the acoustic One Particular Harbour is combined with the full band version, just like the DVD version.

Here is a breakdown of the 3/23/07 beach set songs that have been officially released on the CD/Nugs:
-That’s what is to me (both)
-Chanson pour les petits enfants (both)
-One particular harbour (both, acoustic/full band on Nugs)
-presents to send you (Nugs only)
-Coast of Marseilles (Nugs only)
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty

nvrmnd17
I gotta go where it's warm
Number of Concerts: 44
Favorite Boat Drink: Sailor Jerry's & Coke

Post by nvrmnd17 »

Thank you. I was trying to find that post! Trying to prioritize what to buy. Wish I could get them all.
Check out TikiPod Radio!
Get Away to the Island Side of Life with The TikiPod's unique blend of island and Trop Rock music.
http://www.tikipod.net

urlcenter
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

Showlistener2018 wrote:
October 16, 2020 1:00 am
Does anyone know if the 2005 Live at Fenway Park live album is all from one of the two nights or considered a mix? His greeting is edited to "In Fenway Park. We are crazy" because these shows were not performed on his usual performing nights.
I should know before I think about buying the 2nd night from nugs.
Same goes for Anguilla 2007
The Fenway show posted available on nugs is the the 9/12/04 show in full which is the second of the two Fenway, you are correct about the performing nights which were Friday 9/10/04 and Sunday 9/12/04. The reason for these two shows not being in the Tues-Thurs-Say rotation is due to the Fenway being available those night while the Red Sox were out of town.

The Anguilla show on nugs is another matter, as it is NOT the full show performed on 3/24/07, which contained 27 songs in total, The release on nugs contains just 21 songs. 2 of those are from the 3/23 acoustic show. This leaves just 19 songs from the full show performed on 3/24

This missing songs from the 3/24 full set list are:

03 Waiting In Vain (Peter Mayer vocals)
07 They Don’t Dance Like Carmen No More
13 Weather With You
15 Brown Eyed Girl
16 Carnival World
19 That’s My Story And I’m Stickin’ To It
20 In My Room (Beach Boys cover song)
25 Southern Cross