Establishing JB on Furthur

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bonuscup99
Number of Concerts: 0

Establishing JB on Furthur

Post by bonuscup99 »

Hey, all. Apparently, I was operating well outside the Parrothead world when Jimmy started allowing taping/trading of shows. After all the stuff that went down a few years ago with JB's lawyers shutting down all those trading sites, this is the last thing I ever thought I'd see!

Have any of you ever considered trading shows on Furthur? Its a service based in a piece of free client software, pretty much like Napster used to be, but the whole thing revolves around the legal trading of complete concerts. Everything at furthur is aboveboard and totally appeoved by the artists. I know JB isn't traded on there, but its not very difficult to get it set up. I think all that's needed is a copy of JB's taping/trading policy and that's it. There are tons and tons of complete concerts available from some really great bands and it would be nice if in the enlightened era of Buffett trading, JB wound up with the credit for being a secure artist who is comfortable with the community engaging in this sort of thing. If this sounds like something that would be of interest to anybody, please go to http://www.furthurnet.com and have a look.
BC