Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

LastMango08
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 36

Margaritaville Tv-Tampa Show

Post by LastMango08 »

Hello,

Let me first start off by saying that I have been a long time buffettnews follower/"lurker" and finally decided to post! I also want to give a shoutout and a thank you to SunLover for always keeping us up to date on the set lists from all of the concerts and offering the recordings afterwards-very much appreciated!! :pirate:

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I attended my 36th show this past Saturday in Tampa and was able to score a decent end seat a few rows back from the stage. I had some friends on the lawn and others watching on Margaritaville TV tell me that I appeared on the live feed quite a few times during the show! I was the guy wearing a mermaid shell bra, hula skirt, and kept holding a sign that said "buffett/mcanally 2020". 8) Did anyone happen to record the live feed from Margaritaville tv and would be willing to share? Can you even record the live feed?

Questions that bother me so! I greatly appreciate any help!
Attachments
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG (120.69 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Margaritaville Tv-Tampa Show

Post by SunLover »

LastMango08 wrote: June 6, 2017 1:34 am I also want to give a shoutout and a thank you to SunLover for always keeping us up to date on the set lists from all of the concerts and offering the recordings afterwards-very much appreciated!! :pirate:
You're welcome! It's a fun job and I enjoy doing it! 8)
LastMango08 wrote: June 6, 2017 1:34 am Did anyone happen to record the live feed from Margaritaville tv and would be willing to share? Can you even record the live feed?

Questions that bother me so! I greatly appreciate any help!
Yes, the video for this show was successfully captured. Between coasterghost and myself, we have been getting the videos of the shows. Some have been better than others regarding the stability of the feed. Fortunately, the Tampa show had no dropout issues. The shows are coming very soon. Continue to monitor this Concert Trading forum for the links when they are posted.
LastMango08
Number of Concerts: 36

Post by LastMango08 »

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!
araymond28
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Turning around
Number of Concerts: 3

Post by araymond28 »

Will there be one for the orange beach show?
coasterghost
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Too Many to count
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by coasterghost »

araymond28 wrote: June 7, 2017 11:24 pm Will there be one for the orange beach show?
I've not missed any yet. Just been monsterly busy over the past month.
Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too. - Jimmy Buffett
Bucarader
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by Bucarader »

That's good to hear, not that being busy is a good thing. (Or maybe it is!). I was worried that something happened that prevented you from posting the shows.

We are headed to Houston soon. You don't know how cool it is to be able to download the audio and video of the show you went to!

Thanks so much!
Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it.