Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

RM Concert Replay - Hawaii 2013

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Post Reply
SharkysMV1
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 253
Joined: December 12, 2007 11:04 am
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonics
Location: CT

RM Concert Replay - Hawaii 2013

Post by SharkysMV1 » September 27, 2018 9:29 am

Listening to this replay now and I do not see the set list in the database. Was this show previously captured?

Jimmy references it is a bar gig in Waikiki, and it is from December (a few weeks ago they were in Tulsa). The set list does not match 12/14/13, however.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Taste for the good life, I could live it no other way...

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2584
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: RM Concert Replay - Hawaii 2013

Post by urlcenter » September 27, 2018 11:42 am

SharkysMV1 wrote:
September 27, 2018 9:29 am
Listening to this replay now and I do not see the set list in the database. Was this show previously captured?

Jimmy references it is a bar gig in Waikiki, and it is from December (a few weeks ago they were in Tulsa). The set list does not match 12/14/13, however.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This is the show in question: 12.12.13 Honolulu, HI Jimmy Buffett’s at The Beachcomber. This would be a Margaritaville Cafe type show

SharkysMV1
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 253
Joined: December 12, 2007 11:04 am
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonics
Location: CT

Re: RM Concert Replay - Hawaii 2013

Post by SharkysMV1 » September 27, 2018 11:58 am

urlcenter wrote:
September 27, 2018 11:42 am
SharkysMV1 wrote:
September 27, 2018 9:29 am
Listening to this replay now and I do not see the set list in the database. Was this show previously captured?

Jimmy references it is a bar gig in Waikiki, and it is from December (a few weeks ago they were in Tulsa). The set list does not match 12/14/13, however.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This is the show in question: 12.12.13 Honolulu, HI Jimmy Buffett’s at The Beachcomber. This would be a Margaritaville Cafe type show
Thanks so much. Was this captured at some point? Or is this the first “replay” of it. Thanks again.
Taste for the good life, I could live it no other way...

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2584
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: RM Concert Replay - Hawaii 2013

Post by urlcenter » September 27, 2018 3:25 pm

SharkysMV1 wrote:
September 27, 2018 11:58 am
urlcenter wrote:
September 27, 2018 11:42 am
SharkysMV1 wrote:
September 27, 2018 9:29 am
Listening to this replay now and I do not see the set list in the database. Was this show previously captured?

Jimmy references it is a bar gig in Waikiki, and it is from December (a few weeks ago they were in Tulsa). The set list does not match 12/14/13, however.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This is the show in question: 12.12.13 Honolulu, HI Jimmy Buffett’s at The Beachcomber. This would be a Margaritaville Cafe type show
Thanks so much. Was this captured at some point? Or is this the first “replay” of it. Thanks again.
Yes it is on the jokelben server

Post Reply