Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Radio Margaritaville 20th

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

OKIParrothead
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 15

Radio Margaritaville 20th

Post by OKIParrothead » October 31, 2018 8:46 am

Greetings all,

Longtime follower of BuffettNews. Thanks to everyone for such a great site. Special thanks to you SunLover...been a longtime fan of your work. Thanks for capturing so many great shows for us all. Not sure why it's taken me so long to register...but at any rate...

Heard them announcing that there will be a rebroadcast of Jimmy as the first Radio Margaritaville DJ from 20 years ago. This Friday 10 am Key West time. Just wondering if there's any plans to capture that since I won't be able to listen in...life has other plans for me at that time.

Thanks
Jason

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Radio Margaritaville 20th

Post by SunLover » October 31, 2018 12:23 pm

OKIParrothead wrote:
October 31, 2018 8:46 am
Greetings all,

Longtime follower of BuffettNews. Thanks to everyone for such a great site. Special thanks to you SunLover...been a longtime fan of your work. Thanks for capturing so many great shows for us all. Not sure why it's taken me so long to register...but at any rate...

Heard them announcing that there will be a rebroadcast of Jimmy as the first Radio Margaritaville DJ from 20 years ago. This Friday 10 am Key West time. Just wondering if there's any plans to capture that since I won't be able to listen in...life has other plans for me at that time.

Thanks
Jason
WELCOME TO BN!!

I heard them mention today about looking back with shows "later this week". Thanks for posting the specific time. I will definitely capture that one!

Can't believe it's been 20 years of RM! Fins up for many more trips around the sun for RM!

OKIParrothead
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 15

Re: Radio Margaritaville 20th

Post by OKIParrothead » November 1, 2018 8:47 am

Awesome! Thank you sir.