Massively multiplayer online Pirate game

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Floridadaize
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration and treat her like a lady
Number of Concerts: 10

Massively multiplayer online Pirate game

Post by Floridadaize »

With this virus causing so many of us to be locked indoors, I have a very fun way we can spend this time. it a game called Puzzle Pirates and its a virtual real pirate world with real people from all over the world. It's actually more fun than it might seem, and doesn't cost anything to start to play, in fact its completely free unless you want some of the nicer things.

My name is Strunzie on the game and I'm in a flag called "Margaritaville" if anyone would be interested in checking this out, I assure you its very fun and addicting, contact me (Strunzie) in the gameon the Emerald ocean. You can download it here: https://www.puzzlepirates.com/launch.xhtml

I'm a long time Buffettfan but I'm kind of new to this forum, but I figured who better than to find to create a fun flag and take over the ocean with than other Parrottheads. Like I said there is no charge at all, its free and very fun, hope to see some of you on there soon. Fins up!