Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Clear Channel pushing for indecency regulations on satellite

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:25 am

Jahfin wrote: I see your self righteousness got in the way of you answering any of my questions.
What was the question? I just play along waiting for the rant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jahfin
Inactive User
Posts: 8084
Joined: October 6, 2003 5:38 pm

Post by Jahfin » July 13, 2005 11:25 am

rednekkPH wrote:
Parrot Monkey wrote:So many of you say you hate me bringing up the remaster topic but you do it yourselves when you decide to drop intimidation on me. Kind of hypocritical, eh?
:-?
Intimidation??? Do you own a dictionary?
If all else fails, pick on someone's spelling, grammar, etc.

Parrot Monkey
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1849
Joined: September 6, 2003 5:12 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: I'm livin' Floridays
Contact:

Post by Parrot Monkey » July 13, 2005 11:25 am

rednekkPH wrote:
Intimidation??? Do you own a dictionary?
Yes, I see it as the clique trying to intimidate me.

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 60072
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by LIPH » July 13, 2005 11:25 am

Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
PHBeerman wrote:*Switching to captain obvious mode*
I don't know if there is anyone here who doesn't agree that Clear Channel sucks......However, there are only 2 who feel the need to post every article they find to prove this already known fact.
your comments carry no weight with me
Then why respond to them? :roll:
Just because his comments don't carry any weight with me doesn't mean I have no right to question them. I will continue to do so until this nonsense stops but I doubt that will happen because there's far too many of you around here that apparently get your rocks off indulging in such juvenile behavior.
You answered a question I didn't ask. I didn't I say you had no right to question anyone's comments. All I meant was if something means so little to you why don't you just ignore it?

Jahfin
Inactive User
Posts: 8084
Joined: October 6, 2003 5:38 pm

Post by Jahfin » July 13, 2005 11:26 am

PHBeerman wrote:
Jahfin wrote: I see your self righteousness got in the way of you answering any of my questions.
What was the question? I just play along waiting for the rant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That you're only "playing along for the rant" only proves my point at how infantile all your whining and complaining is.

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:26 am

Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
PHBeerman wrote:*Switching to captain obvious mode*
I don't know if there is anyone here who doesn't agree that Clear Channel sucks......However, there are only 2 who feel the need to post every article they find to prove this already known fact.
your comments carry no weight with me
Then why respond to them? :roll:
Just because his comments don't carry any weight with me doesn't mean I have no right to question them. I will continue to do so until this nonsense stops but I doubt that will happen because there's far too many of you around here that apparently get your rocks off indulging in such juvenile behavior.
To Larry that will be a compliment.

Jahfin
Inactive User
Posts: 8084
Joined: October 6, 2003 5:38 pm

Post by Jahfin » July 13, 2005 11:27 am

LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
PHBeerman wrote:*Switching to captain obvious mode*
I don't know if there is anyone here who doesn't agree that Clear Channel sucks......However, there are only 2 who feel the need to post every article they find to prove this already known fact.
your comments carry no weight with me
Then why respond to them? :roll:
Just because his comments don't carry any weight with me doesn't mean I have no right to question them. I will continue to do so until this nonsense stops but I doubt that will happen because there's far too many of you around here that apparently get your rocks off indulging in such juvenile behavior.
You answered a question I didn't ask. I didn't I say you had no right to question anyone's comments. All I meant was if something means so little to you why don't you just ignore it?
Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:29 am

Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote: Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.
Because without fail we receive the comic relief we were seeking.

sy
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7504
Joined: April 20, 2005 1:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Lage Nom Ai
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Bahama Mama
Location: Lovely Montgomery County, PA
Contact:

Post by sy » July 13, 2005 11:29 am

Even if we all agree on the Clear Channel issue, and even if it's been mentioned before, can't we just play nicely about it and not bicker? :(
Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all..

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:31 am

sy wrote:Even if we all agree on the Clear Channel issue, and even if it's been mentioned before, can't we just play nicely about it and not bicker? :(
But this is fun.

Jahfin
Inactive User
Posts: 8084
Joined: October 6, 2003 5:38 pm

Post by Jahfin » July 13, 2005 11:32 am

Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote: Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.
Because without fail we receive the comic relief we were seeking.
Keep right on, you're only continuing to prove my point at how immature you are.
Last edited by Jahfin on July 13, 2005 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 60072
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by LIPH » July 13, 2005 11:32 am

Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
PHBeerman wrote:*Switching to captain obvious mode*
I don't know if there is anyone here who doesn't agree that Clear Channel sucks......However, there are only 2 who feel the need to post every article they find to prove this already known fact.
your comments carry no weight with me
Then why respond to them? :roll:
Just because his comments don't carry any weight with me doesn't mean I have no right to question them. I will continue to do so until this nonsense stops but I doubt that will happen because there's far too many of you around here that apparently get your rocks off indulging in such juvenile behavior.
You answered a question I didn't ask. I didn't I say you had no right to question anyone's comments. All I meant was if something means so little to you why don't you just ignore it?
Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.
I don't recall Troy, or anyone else, saying someone's comments carry no weight with them and then responding to every one of them anyway. I see stuff here that I can respond to but I don't because a lot of it isn't worth the effort it would take to slide the keyboard tray out from under my desk to type something.
Last edited by LIPH on July 13, 2005 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:33 am

Jahfin wrote:
PHBeerman wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote: Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.
Because without fail we receive the comic relief we were seeking.
Keep right on, you're only continuing to prove my point at how immature you are.
Hell I'll prove that point with pride.

Jahfin
Inactive User
Posts: 8084
Joined: October 6, 2003 5:38 pm

Post by Jahfin » July 13, 2005 11:34 am

LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote:
LIPH wrote:
Jahfin wrote: your comments carry no weight with me
Then why respond to them? :roll:
Just because his comments don't carry any weight with me doesn't mean I have no right to question them. I will continue to do so until this nonsense stops but I doubt that will happen because there's far too many of you around here that apparently get your rocks off indulging in such juvenile behavior.
You answered a question I didn't ask. I didn't I say you had no right to question anyone's comments. All I meant was if something means so little to you why don't you just ignore it?
Why don't you ask that of the likes of PHbeerman? He and others apparently don't like these sort of posts but they somehow manage to find their way into these threads so they can whine about them some more.
I don't recall Troy, or anyone else, saying someone's comments carry no weight with them and then responding to every one of them anyway. I see stuff here that I can respond to but I don't becasue a lot of it isn't worth the effort it would take to slide the keyboard tray out from under my desk to type something.
You must be blind because he's already said this very thread doesn't interest him but he continues to post anyway.

User avatar
rednekkPH
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8882
Joined: June 25, 2003 2:29 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: 22 miles from the nearest traffic light
Contact:

Post by rednekkPH » July 13, 2005 11:35 am

Jahfin wrote:
rednekkPH wrote:
Parrot Monkey wrote:So many of you say you hate me bringing up the remaster topic but you do it yourselves when you decide to drop intimidation on me. Kind of hypocritical, eh?
:-?
Intimidation??? Do you own a dictionary?
If all else fails, pick on someone's spelling, grammar, etc.
Nope. I was questioning whether he know the definitions ofthe words he was using. Intimidation implies that someone was trying to instill fear - I've yet to see an example of that.
Image

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 60072
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by LIPH » July 13, 2005 11:36 am

Jahfin wrote:You must be blind because he's already said this very thread doesn't interest him but he continues to post anyway.
"this thread" isn't "your comments". Unless you and a1aara really are the same person.

PHBeerman
Here We Are
Posts: 9377
Joined: October 5, 2002 4:39 am

Post by PHBeerman » July 13, 2005 11:36 am

Jahfin wrote: You must be blind because he's already said this very thread doesn't interest him but he continues to post anyway.
*Correction*

I said that everyone agrees with the premise of this thread, but I still had to grasp at the chance to get my daily fill of "Joenathan's blood pressure rising"

Parrot Monkey
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1849
Joined: September 6, 2003 5:12 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: I'm livin' Floridays
Contact:

Post by Parrot Monkey » July 13, 2005 11:36 am

Like I’ve said, not everyone, but more often then not there’s a significant equation that comes into play in these parts:

BNer = Hypocrite

User avatar
rednekkPH
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8882
Joined: June 25, 2003 2:29 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: 22 miles from the nearest traffic light
Contact:

Post by rednekkPH » July 13, 2005 11:38 am

Parrot Monkey wrote:
rednekkPH wrote:
Intimidation??? Do you own a dictionary?
Yes, I see it as the clique trying to intimidate me.
in·tim·i·date
1. To make timid; fill with fear.
2. To coerce or inhibit by or as if by threats.

Examples please...
Image

Parrot Monkey
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1849
Joined: September 6, 2003 5:12 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: I'm livin' Floridays
Contact:

Post by Parrot Monkey » July 13, 2005 11:39 am

rednekkPH wrote:Nope. I was questioning whether he know the definitions ofthe words he was using. Intimidation implies that someone was trying to instill fear - I've yet to see an example of that.
Well, I see attempts, and I stress attempts, for the clique to try to gang up on be and pretend the whole reissue deal is complete crap. When I group of people tries to gang up, I see that as an attempt to instill fear.

But again, an attempt, one that was horribly failed. I’m not intimidated by any of you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests