My new home :D

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

buffettbride
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Cuba Libre

Post by buffettbride »

LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote: No problem. I re-read it and I understand why that wouldn't make sense to you. I was visiting the east coast last year and Mikey gave me a ride to the airport on my way home. :D
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh
too bad you were sick and most of us don't remember a lot of it.... :-? :lol: :lol:
yeah. other than those factors, it was simply a splendid weekend!! :lol:

i miss new jersey :cry:
that and .....no i won't mention it :o ..... :lol: you're welcome back in jersey anytime you want....not sure about delaware, but you're still ok in jersey..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: i'm pretty sure i've been 86'd from delaware. :lol:[/quote]you and me and a few others honey! :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :lol:[/quote]

it's too bad 'cause glass bottles of rum don't break when you drop them in delaware. they have good gravity.
LESTERPOLYESTER
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by LESTERPOLYESTER »

buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote: No problem. I re-read it and I understand why that wouldn't make sense to you. I was visiting the east coast last year and Mikey gave me a ride to the airport on my way home. :D
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh
too bad you were sick and most of us don't remember a lot of it.... :-? :lol: :lol:

that and .....no i won't mention it :o ..... :lol: you're welcome back in jersey anytime you want....not sure about delaware, but you're still ok in jersey..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: i'm pretty sure i've been 86'd from delaware. :lol:[/quote]you and me and a few others honey! :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :lol:[/quote]

it's too bad 'cause glass bottles of rum don't break when you drop them in delaware. they have good gravity.[/quote]yeah but the hotels have guys who run around overnight and hit guests in the head while they're sleeping.... :-? :-? :lol:
After one or two false starts
I believe we found our stride
And the walls that won’t come down
We can decorate or climb or find some way to get around
Cause I’m still on your side
From the bottom of my heart
buffettbride
Last Man Standing

Post by buffettbride »

LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote: No problem. I re-read it and I understand why that wouldn't make sense to you. I was visiting the east coast last year and Mikey gave me a ride to the airport on my way home. :D
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh

it's too bad 'cause glass bottles of rum don't break when you drop them in delaware. they have good gravity.[/quote]yeah but the hotels have guys who run around overnight and hit guests in the head while they're sleeping.... :-? :-? :lol:[/quote]

that's askeery. :lol: :lol:

amy spooned me :o i think mikey watched.
LESTERPOLYESTER
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by LESTERPOLYESTER »

buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote: No problem. I re-read it and I understand why that wouldn't make sense to you. I was visiting the east coast last year and Mikey gave me a ride to the airport on my way home. :D
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh

it's too bad 'cause glass bottles of rum don't break when you drop them in delaware. they have good gravity.[/quote]yeah but the hotels have guys who run around overnight and hit guests in the head while they're sleeping.... :-? :-? :lol:[/quote]

amy spooned me :o i think mikey watched.[/quote]i had a king size bed to myself! :pirate: sorry mikey, i wasn't going to offer to share it with you :lol:
After one or two false starts
I believe we found our stride
And the walls that won’t come down
We can decorate or climb or find some way to get around
Cause I’m still on your side
From the bottom of my heart
buffettbride
Last Man Standing

Post by buffettbride »

LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh

amy spooned me :o i think mikey watched.[/quote]i had a king size bed to myself! :pirate: sorry mikey, i wasn't going to offer to share it with you :lol:[/quote]

i'm pretty sure he understands. :lol:
RhumChum
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 25
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum, DUH! Okay .. tequilla ... LOL!!

Post by RhumChum »

Oh yay! Glad you made it okay. Thanks for the pictures and I am also eagerly awaiting the Captain's Log! :lol:
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before ...
ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer

Post by ph4ever »

buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh

amy spooned me :o i think mikey watched.[/quote]i had a king size bed to myself! :pirate: sorry mikey, i wasn't going to offer to share it with you :lol:[/quote]

i'm pretty sure he understands. :lol:[/quote]

HELL..........................I understand and I wasn't there

AND I GOT 86'ed and I WASN'T THERE

damn I miss Atlantic City :( :lol:
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.
buffettbride
Last Man Standing

Post by buffettbride »

ph4ever wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
LESTERPOLYESTER wrote:
good times.....
**sigh**

uhhh huhhhhh

i'm pretty sure he understands. :lol:[/quote]

damn I miss Atlantic City :( :lol:[/quote]

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

And congrats on YOUR good news too!
SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SharkOnLand »

The nested quotes are giving me vertigo...

As to the pics (and back on topic), NICE... color me jealous.
Image Image
ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer

Post by ph4ever »

buffettbride wrote:
ph4ever wrote:

damn I miss Atlantic City :( :lol:
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

And congrats on YOUR good news too!

I LOVE YOU TO MALKID!!!!

and I'm smilin' like a possum eatin's*** :D
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

Terrific pics, Mikey! Thanks for sharing...I look forward to seeing more and reading the log. 8)
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

YEY, MIKEY!! :D Great pics!! :D :D
tjtryon
I gotta go where it's warm
Number of Concerts: 50

Post by tjtryon »

tjtryon wrote:I am SOOO jealous.

Congrats.
Did I mention I am SOOO jealous? Um, I guess I did, congrats and keep the pictures coming...
TJ Tryon
"We are the people our parents warned us about"
bravedave
At the Bama Breeze

Post by bravedave »

Excellent pics, Mike
Looks like heaven.
Thanks for the update.
Sorry I missed your layover in G'town
(And sorry you got holed up in Reedville.)
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

Great pics Mikey!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
LaTda
Inactive User

Post by LaTda »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Terrific pics, Mikey! Thanks for sharing...I look forward to seeing more and reading the log. 8)
the 8) or :wink: with every reply to my posts kind of bothers me

the log is actually very personal, a gift from someone I love plus full of stuff about my Dad & I so that won't be shared.
Thanks
Sittin on the dock of the bay
Sam
Inactive User

Post by Sam »

Great Job, Bro!!!
She highly reminds me of 25' Coronado.
All the best to you and to her!!!
Roll with the punches, play all of your hunches...come what may...
Image POW-MIA, YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!
SUPPORT OPERATION JUST CAUSE!!!
http://www.ojc.org/
cocotel
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 21

Beautiful

Post by cocotel »

Looks really nice!!
Enjoy the ride!! :D
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

LaTda wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Terrific pics, Mikey! Thanks for sharing...I look forward to seeing more and reading the log. 8)
the 8) or :wink: with every reply to my posts kind of bothers me

the log is actually very personal, a gift from someone I love plus full of stuff about my Dad & I so that won't be shared.
Thanks
Ummmm, Mikey? I don't understand...YOU were the one who said you wanted to share excerpts from your Captain's Log. :-? That is what everyone is referring to...and we were looking forward to sharing your experience with you...hence the smileys. There was no ill will intended. :-? :(
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Ummmm, Mikey? I don't understand...YOU were the one who said you wanted to share excerpts from your Captain's Log. :-? That is what everyone is referring to...and we were looking forward to sharing your experience with you...hence the smileys.
Yeah! Ya nut. ;)
LaTda wrote: I took lots of pictures & will combine it with excerpts from the Captains Log & share with y'all as soon as I can :wink: