07.16.2011 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario

Buy, Sell, or Trade tickets (at face value only)

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

07.16.2011 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario

Post by SMLCHNG »

Tickets on sale March 25th
kldiakos
Favorite Buffett Song: Scarlet Begonias
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Hooray for beer

Re: 07.16.2011 Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Toronto, Ontario

Post by kldiakos »

Sorry kids, but the tickets were sold to a pair of old parrotheads.
Attachments
eventmap.gif
eventmap.gif (26.14 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
Last edited by kldiakos on July 11, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
terpforlife
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Buffett original: Honey Do; Cover: Brown Eyed Girl
Number of Concerts: 27
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by terpforlife »

I've got 4 lawn tickets... I'll entertain any and all offers for them, so let me know! I'll also be willing to split them up - we're planning on using two of them as of right now.

If nobody wants to buy them, but might be interested in trading with me for 2 pavilion seats, let me know!
mikerozema
Favorite Buffett Song: Volcano
Number of Concerts: 2

Post by mikerozema »

I have 4 lawn tickets that I would like to sell. It turns out that I will not be able to make it to the show unfortunately. $40 each or $140 for all 4. Please email me at rozemamike@gmail.com if you're interested. These are e-tickets. Thanks!!
Harbour Shark
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojitos

Post by Harbour Shark »

I have two tickets for sale in Section 201, Row G. I sat in the same section, but about 12 rows farther back, for Jimmy's concert in 2005 and the view is great! Unfortunately a personal commitment has put the kibosh on my plans to attend this years concert. The price I paid for these tickets through Live Nation was $314.00 CDN, I will accept the best offer. These are TicketFast® tickets will be emailed to you immediately upon receipt of payment, so no worries of them being delayed in the mail. Please send any offers to me through a PM on here, or email me at ellisdee777@hotmail.com.
“I have even in recent years... adapted to the colder waters of Long Island in the fall… Either that, or the older I get, the more I am getting in touch with my Newfoundland genetic heritage.” – Jimmy Buffett, Outer Banks Diary, Part 2
"There's a lot of Goofy Newfie in me" - JB 13/10/2017
Harbour Shark
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojitos

Post by Harbour Shark »

I have two tickets for sale in Section 201, Row G. I sat in the same section, but about 12 rows farther back, for Jimmy's concert in 2005 and the view is great! Unfortunately a personal commitment has put the kibosh on my plans to attend this years concert. The price I paid for these tickets through Live Nation was $314.00 CDN, I will accept the best offer. These are TicketFast® tickets will be emailed to you immediately upon receipt of payment, so no worries of them being delayed in the mail. Please send any offers to me through a PM on here, or email me at ellisdee777@hotmail.com.
“I have even in recent years... adapted to the colder waters of Long Island in the fall… Either that, or the older I get, the more I am getting in touch with my Newfoundland genetic heritage.” – Jimmy Buffett, Outer Banks Diary, Part 2
"There's a lot of Goofy Newfie in me" - JB 13/10/2017