Javascript Menu by Deluxe-Menu.com
It is currently October 25, 2014 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: April 9, 2011 6:51 am 
I Love the Now!

Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on the day!
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, Pama in diet squirt
Gardner McKay, Jr. wrote:
At the risk of being severely redundant, as I skipped to the last page of this here thread, the dead give-away is when his name is incorrectly spelled. As always, G.M.,Jr.

:lol: :lol: I was gonna say...... forgot to wear elastic waist band pants as I was skipping to the last page as well!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: June 14, 2011 12:21 pm 
I need two more boat drinks

Favorite Buffett Song: Pascagoula Run
Number of Concerts: 16
Coconuts wrote:
In Cinci in 2002, I sort of ran into a coworker. It was her first show, they ended up with tickets "because it was a good party" instead of because they really like JB (pretty sure they didn't). It was beautiful- there I was in my grass skirt, coconut bra, 2 or 3 leis, plus the headband wreath thing (that matched one of the leis) and lei bracelets and anklets (I've given up goofy hats, . She was wearing a plain white shirt and denim capris. You could see it on both of our faces-

Please don't come over here, you look ridiculous!!

Similarly...when you run into a co-worker at a concert and they're actually suprised by how ridiculous you look / how drunk you are at 3pm.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: June 15, 2011 1:13 pm 
Last Man Standing

Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...
Big Green PH wrote:
Coconuts wrote:
In Cinci in 2002, I sort of ran into a coworker. It was her first show, they ended up with tickets "because it was a good party" instead of because they really like JB (pretty sure they didn't). It was beautiful- there I was in my grass skirt, coconut bra, 2 or 3 leis, plus the headband wreath thing (that matched one of the leis) and lei bracelets and anklets (I've given up goofy hats, . She was wearing a plain white shirt and denim capris. You could see it on both of our faces-

Please don't come over here, you look ridiculous!!

Similarly...when you run into a co-worker at a concert and they're actually suprised by how ridiculous you look / how drunk you are at 3pm.

nothing better than getting to the lot in Cinci by 730-8a, getting under the trees for shade, breaking out the first Red Stripe of the day, and firing up a good cigar. Because when you stand there, surrounded by your friends and friends just not yet met, you realize this beats the crap out of being in the office

I was a lifeguard until that blue kid got me fired.

http://www.buffettnews.com/gallery/disp ... ?pos=-7695

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10