Post by Guest »

Posted By well duh
skip a few lines & work in quite naturally:

& WE ARE THE INTERNET GIRLS!!

Post by Guest »

Posted By well duh
& -- on that note:

How about:

Everyboy's got opinions on the wedding...

By the light of the moon -- we're just bridesmaids for the night, by the light of the moooooon, we might look alright....(however flamboyant)...

It's just a mid-life Crime of Passion (sort of messy & old-fashioned -- oh, let's not go there)...

Smart Woman in a Real Weird Dress....

Please don't say 'We'll Plan This' if we don't mean it....

Marital Wheelers( or possibly, brokers)....

& to go on to more specific lyrics....

Stashed our trash in Ohio -- bought a new suit of clothes....(however tragically tacky)...

Hey -- interjection from the 'groom' (I'm sure a charming guy) -- never ever leave me (leave me alone, all alone & lonely?)... BUT ..If you don't want it posted -- dont' DO IT!!

(friends of the bride) Well, all you wanna do is 'LEARN HOW TO SCORE'

'I'm at a Holiday Inn full of surgeons..'

Ohio's pals: You'd better be a better grown-up than that!!!

& then we'll meet: Ohio's Own Groom (whomever he may be?)& a fearlesss man.....for notable reasons, not the least of which have to do with Ohio.

Why don't we get drunk & marry off one off one of our best friends to some unknown idiot?

Ohio's Internet pals: he'd better be great!!!!

Post by Guest »

Posted By elizabeth
WD,
You should WRITE Ohio's vows, too.(Dang delete
button just presses down when it wants to)
You need to copyright that stuff ASAP or you'll
be hearing it on the tour!

Post by Guest »

Posted By well duh
since I'm not in a place where the tour will be happening --- I'd be happy to be there. As is happens, no tour in my environment. If you've got an extra ticket, I'll be happy to buy it & please let me know....

Post by Guest »

Posted By lisa davis
Well duh,
I would be happy to get a ticket for you if you could come to MA for Aug 31...I don't know where you live (or maybe the tequila has caused me to forget) but my girlPHriend and I would love to meet you...I am dead serious...the ticket's on us...let me know
PEACE

Post by Guest »

Posted By ohio
Lisa: just so you don't have to wait (I think WD usually cruises in here in the afternoon/evening), she's in the Houston, TX area. Massachusetts is beautiful in August, isn't it? WD/HF: oh my, LMAO. move over GA, I'm on the floor with you (need to put padding around my chair, or maybe safety rails!) yikes...

...junior mints for eceryone!

Post by Guest »

Posted By ohio
Lisa: just so you don't have to wait (I think WD usually cruises in here in the afternoon/evening), she's in the Houston, TX area. Massachusetts is beautiful in August, isn't it? WD/HF: oh my, LMAO. move over GA, I'm on the floor with you (need to put padding around my chair, or maybe safety rails!) yikes...

...junior mints for everyone!

Post by Guest »

Posted By elizabeth
WD,
You should Ohio's vows, too.
You need to copyright that stuff ASAP or you'll
be hearing it on the tour!

Post by Guest »

Posted By ohio
hope I don't double post all day, ya'll kick me out...

Post by Guest »

Posted By PGHPIRATE
OHIO;

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION RE: WHICH ONE IS THELMA,I CAN'T REMEMBER MYSELF FROM THE MOVIE....WAS THAT THE ONE WHO TALKED HER FRIEND INTO LEAVING HER HUSBAND? OK, SINCE I DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND, I GUESS I WOULD BE HER, NAVYMOM WOULD BE LOUISE. SHE'S FLYING BACK TO NEBRASKA TOO. THAT TRIP DID ME IN ESPECIALLY AFTER DRINKING IN THAT BAR IN CEDAR RAPIDS; THEY KEPT MAKING ME DRINK SHOTS OF MARGARITAVILLE TEQUILA!!!! BUT THEY HAD TONS OF JIMMY CD'S IN THE JUKEBOX.

Post by Guest »

Posted By ohio
'made you'?? I don't think so! ...tee-hee (I don't remember either, as soon as I get a chance I'll watch it again to figure it out -- until then, you guys'll have to be T&L-N and T&L-P) ^^'s up!

...we are the people...

Post by Guest »

Posted By elizabeth
WD,
I'm sorry, I didn't realize Jimmy is not swinging
by your way. I can't do anything about it this
year, but next year is a good possibility.
I'll keep you posted as time goes by.

Post by Guest »

Posted By well duh
Thanks, guys -- I was sort of kidding, since tickets are so hard to come by --

Lisa -- what a lovely offer. That's a hard time for me to get away (family birthday season), but I may check into it. Unfortunately, air schedules being what they are, last time I flew into Boston the tickets (on a business trip -- I would NEVER pay this on my own nickel) were $1600 from Houston, so that may turn out to be prohibitive, but I'll do a little investigation. (Last I checked for other destinations, that sum would be three round-trip tickets to Europe, so I fear that would be a bit frivolous -- even to see Jimmy & meet new friends -- for a weekend; I'm dying to get back to London.) But I'll keep it in mind. In any case, thank you very much for a very nice offer. You 'meet' some of the nicest people on this site, and I certainly think there'd be a pretty good gab-fest if everyone got together in person.

p.s. I'm certainly leaning toward the Iowa-fest next summer -- think that might be more in my price range

Post by Guest »

Posted By Robert K. Beaton
hat's up? If anyone knows where I can find a free download of Diarrheaville then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond to this message or email me at [url=mailto:chemsol1@earthlink.net]chemsol1@earthlink.net[/url]

Post by Guest »

Posted By sonofabeach
The ultimate party box set!!!

BUTTS,BOOBIES,BRAS,AND,BABES

Post by Guest »

Posted By Mark
- butt floss in paradise!!!!(could be, bad could be good!!!)
- limberger cheese burger in paradise????(I know, that realy stinks)
- one particular bonehead
- Tampon Trauma "life in the ER"
- "my puddins putin out at put-in-bay" (borrowed that one one from Pat)
- a pirate looks at 20 (she looked 18 honest)
- spins,stalls and depends...HOLY S**T was that COOL!
- tryin to reason with the Cleveland Browns Season
- "butt stinks"
- "Chistmas in downtown Cleveland ...snow and flakes fill the air"

Merry Christmas to Parrot heads everywhere...
and goodnight Jimmy Buffett ..wherever you are..