Not sure if anyone posted this before but here it is....
The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn’t give their domain names enough consideration:
1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… iswww.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views atwww.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island atwww.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder atwww.therapistfinder.com
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…www.powergenitalia.com
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:www.molestationnursery.com
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s alwayswww.ipanywhere.com
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website iswww.cummingfirst.com
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:www.speedofart.com
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website atwww.gotahoe.com
If you want an experience, go to a Jimmy Buffett concert.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Life is short, live long!!
I'd rather be a wiseass than a dumbass.