Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Post Reply
ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 14, 2018 9:13 pm

First of all howdy.. second of all... :) yep. not once but twice in my lifetime
who is in for this one?

Going to work with some friends on some tailgate stuff.. I will keep the board posted


(that is if my key still works once they realize that I can still get in ) :pirate:

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 61696
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by LIPH » November 14, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm seriously considering it. The last one in 2012 was a fun time and this time I won't have to worry about getting home to finish packing. I moved from Long Island to South Carolina 2 1/2 weeks after that show.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 14, 2018 9:38 pm

LIPH wrote:
November 14, 2018 9:25 pm
I'm seriously considering it. The last one in 2012 was a fun time and this time I won't have to worry about getting home to finish packing. I moved from Long Island to South Carolina 2 1/2 weeks after that show.
I have K's little Sister on board for this one. so if all goes well you will meet her... and My Sister too :)
working on getting K up for the show too

User avatar
redwinemaker
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8198
Joined: April 12, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 18
Location: Napa
Contact:

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by redwinemaker » November 14, 2018 11:49 pm

We'll be there ...
Image Image
Image

User avatar
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21339
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 101
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by Wino you know » November 15, 2018 1:36 pm

I really want to, but airfares are in the absolutely STUPID range, so I’m not holding my breath.
G.D. the airlines. :x

User avatar
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 61696
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by LIPH » November 15, 2018 2:17 pm

I checked airfare 2 days ago and it wasn't ridiculously expensive. I checked again this morning and it went up $75.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

User avatar
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21339
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 101
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by Wino you know » November 15, 2018 2:55 pm

LIPH wrote:
November 15, 2018 2:17 pm
I checked airfare 2 days ago and it wasn't ridiculously expensive. I checked again this morning and it went up $75.
I can get a reasonable deal IF I get a return flight coming back at 5:30 AM the morning after the concert.
No, thank you. If I take an afternoon flight going hone, the fare goes up by $230.00.
If I stay an extra day, it’ll cost me a night’s stay at a hotel, plus $200.00 more for airfare.
Looks like Idaho will remain on the list of 6 states I’ve never been to.

User avatar
Dally
Little Angel
Posts: 24505
Joined: September 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry
Location: The land of Peaches!!!!!
Contact:

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by Dally » November 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Hmmmm...how far is Boise from SLC?
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Image

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Dally wrote:
November 15, 2018 5:44 pm
Hmmmm...how far is Boise from SLC?
5 hours... through the sage brush

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Wino you know wrote:
November 15, 2018 2:55 pm
LIPH wrote:
November 15, 2018 2:17 pm
I checked airfare 2 days ago and it wasn't ridiculously expensive. I checked again this morning and it went up $75.
I can get a reasonable deal IF I get a return flight coming back at 5:30 AM the morning after the concert.
No, thank you. If I take an afternoon flight going hone, the fare goes up by $230.00.
If I stay an extra day, it’ll cost me a night’s stay at a hotel, plus $200.00 more for airfare.
Looks like Idaho will remain on the list of 6 states I’ve never been to.
:( all I can hope for is air fare Drop

User avatar
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21339
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 101
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by Wino you know » November 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Jake Shimabukuro concert in Caldwell, ID on 3/12/2019.
Despite the ridiculous airfares, this one just got a lot harder to say no to.

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Wino you know wrote:
November 18, 2018 12:16 pm
Jake Shimabukuro concert in Caldwell, ID on 3/12/2019.
Despite the ridiculous airfares, this one just got a lot harder to say no to.
do you know the name of the Venue?

User avatar
Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21339
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 101
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by Wino you know » November 19, 2018 9:44 am

ragtopW wrote: do you know the name of the Venue?
Caldwell Fine Arts
2112 Cleveland Blvd.
Caldwell, ID 83605

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 23, 2018 9:33 am

Wino you know wrote:
November 19, 2018 9:44 am
ragtopW wrote: do you know the name of the Venue?
Caldwell Fine Arts
2112 Cleveland Blvd.
Caldwell, ID 83605
Thank you I really wish it was at the Egyptian I love to show my friends that place

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39111
Joined: December 18, 2001 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's going to Boise 03/13/2019 ?

Post by ragtopW » November 28, 2018 11:44 pm

AND I can lead you on a tour of Downtown, Chocolate Bar. City Nuts... Banana Ink :) they have some great stuff

Post Reply