Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Alpine Valley...2005!

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

PHat Matt
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by PHat Matt » July 12, 2004 11:55 am

I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!

BN ROCKED ALPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WERE SOOO MANY GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FACES, AND SOOO MANY WONDERPHUL MEMORIES WERE MADE...YOU GUYS REALLY MADE THIS ONE SPECIAL TRIP!!!!

HSV- You sir are awsome!!! It was sooo great to meet you, you are definitly a great guy and a lot of phun! BTW-Thanks phor helping me phind ya both at the tailgate and in the lawn. :oops: :lol: :wink: :D I cant wait to see ya again, you are a lot of phun!!

TIKI BAR- OMGOMG IM NOT WORTHY IM NOT WORTHY...I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE IT ONTO THE SCREEN!!! :D :D :D Like I told ya in the parking lot, you have the BEST costume Ive ever seen!!! :D You are a lot of phun to be around and I loved every second of it!!! Ill see ya again soon I hope!!! :D :D :wink:

Zero Master- It was SOOOO great to see ya again and talk to you!!! See, I behaved myself didnt I? :wink: :P I think for that I should be allowed a leave from the trunk, because those golf clubs are really starting to hurt. :wink: Next year we gotta do Alpine again, and Friday morning we can all go play some golf!! :P Thanks Master, your awsome!!! :D

ANN- You are sooo much phun!!! :D :D Its really too bad we couldnt see each other more :( But I had a LOT of phun seeing you again and talking to you phor a little while!!! :D :D We will DEFINITLY meet up again, I cant wait to see you and talk to you again, It was GREAT to see you again!!! :D

CRC- YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D Thanks so much phor the wonderphul weekend, and it was AWSOME goin to the show with ya!! Friday night was awsome, and Satruday was just amazing!!! Thank sooo much, and you are SOOO AWSOME. I cant WAIT to see you again HULA QUEEN!!! :wink: :D :D And nomatter what YOU ARE the best!!! :wink: :lol: :D

FinsUpNorth- It was sooo great to phinally see you again!!! :D :D I remeber a lot from Chicago last year, but Im sooo glad I got to talk to ya a little more this time around!!! :wink: :D Thanks phor all the great memories, and I really enjoyed every second talking to you. Cant wait to see ya again!!! 8)

JaneLovesJimmy- It was sooo great to phinally put a face with the name!! You are a phantastic person, and I truely loved meeting you!! Thanks phor being such a great person, and I really cant wait to see you and talk to you again!!! :D

RumLover- I LOVED meeting you!!! Your a LOT of phun to be around, and I really enjoyed it all!! Thanks phor all the great memories, laughs, and smiles. I will definitly be seeing you at another concert and I cant wait to see ya again!! :wink:

Lupy- Your awsome!! I am soo happy we got to meet, and I think those sausage sticks saved me!!! :lol: Thanks phor the sausage, but much more so, thanks phor the great times. I loved talking with you when we did, and I really look forward to seeing you again!!!

7lords- What is there to say other than, your awsome!!! It was soo great to put a face with your name, and there is so much to thank you phor!!! I truely loved meeting you and I really enjoyed talking to you. Thanks so much phor everything, and I know Ill see ya again sometime!!! :D :D

OPH- Your great, it was so good to run into you(almost litterally)!! :D :D I really cant wait to see the video!! You are a great guy, thanks phor the laughs and phor all the phun!! I hope to run into ya again sometime!! :D :D

Carmen and Cougie- YOU GUYS ARE WONDERPHUL!!! Im sooo happy we were able to go to the PHINDY show together. You guys are such nice and phun people to know. Im lucky to know you guys! Too bad the Road Trip didnt work out as planned(sorry on our part :oops: ) but like you said, we will just have to try it again next year!!! :wink: :D :D Thank so much you guys are truley wonderphul!!! :D

jkortum- It was sooo much phun to meet ya!!! :D :D Too bad we didnt have more time to talk, but NEXT YEAR!!! Thanks phor all the great times, you are a great great person!!! :D :D

land_shark3- Thanks phor all the phun!!! It was a blast to meet ya, and I hope to see ya again NEXT year at Alpine!!! :D :D :D :wink:

I know there are sooo many people I didnt get in there. :oops: :oops: :oops: IM SOOOO SORRY!!! :cry: Still working off the excitement and I admit I am TERRIBLE and names. :oops: SORRY TO EVERYONE I PHORGOT, YOU GUYS REALLY MADE SOME GREAT MEMORIES THAT I WILL TREASURE FOR A LIFETIME!!!!

And guys...There is NO QUESTION..Today marks the start of the countdown to..

!!!!!!!!!ALPINE 2005!!!!!!!!!
and Jimmy theres still so much to be done...
WWW Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 12:01 pm

PHat Matt wrote: CRC- YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D Thanks so much phor the wonderphul weekend, and it was AWSOME goin to the show with ya!! Friday night was awsome, and Satruday was just amazing!!! Thank sooo much, and you are SOOO AWSOME. I cant WAIT to see you again HULA QUEEN!!! :wink: :D :D And nomatter what YOU ARE the best!!! :wink: :lol: :D
(((((Matt)))))

I love PHAT MATT!!!!! :D
Maybe later...
Just trying to get by being quiet and shy!!

Tiki Bar
Thank God the Tiki Torch Still Shines
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour / Tin Cup Chalice medley!
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Friends don't let friends drink tequila! Beer me!

Post by Tiki Bar » July 12, 2004 12:14 pm

PHat Matt wrote:And guys...There is NO QUESTION..Today marks the start of the countdown to..

And something tells me many of us that missed out on the Janesville busses this year, will be on them for sure next year! :D
You’re still grinning, we’re still winning, nothing left to say
I’m still gliding as I go flying down this endless wave

dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu » July 12, 2004 12:17 pm

finsupnorth wrote:
dean_siu wrote:
finsupnorth wrote:Just talked to CRC...she is at the airport, drunk and getting a massage....

Can't wait for Chicago!

Whats up??? You didn't even take my call at intermission and than I never get a call back.....come on FUNBob!!!! :evil:
Okay Dean! So that WAS you!!! My EX-HUSBAND said that I got a call on his cell phone from some guy in Vegas! Dude! You're killing me! I have a new cell number...... I will catch up with you in a bit....sorry I didn't return your call, but obviously he wasn't too eager to give me the message :D :D :D It's okay....

I see how you are...you get a new cell and I'm not even good enough to be told about it!!! :x

I see why you left your ex-husband though....he wasn't even nice enough to return my call! :lol:

Glad to hear everyone had a great time and hope we have as big of a turn out in Vegas for both shows in October! 8)

Coconut Bra
Half-baked cookies in the oven

Post by Coconut Bra » July 12, 2004 12:24 pm

The bus is definitely the way to go! Thanks to whoever suggested it.......

Who's all going to the Saturday Chicago show?????????? Me and my Coconut Bra are ready to go!

:)

Hoosier PH
License to Chill

Post by Hoosier PH » July 12, 2004 12:25 pm

Alpine was a great time. The tailgating is some of the best I have ever seen. Busride to and from Janesville was a great time . I will definitely be making the trip again next year. Thanks Jolena for letting me know about the bustrip.

opharbour
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by opharbour » July 12, 2004 12:40 pm

Coconut Bra wrote:Who's all going to the Saturday Chicago show?????????? Me and my Coconut Bra are ready to go!

:)
I'll be there. I've got a room reserved at the Holiday Inn for Sat night.

PHat Matt
Changing Channels

Post by PHat Matt » July 12, 2004 12:41 pm

ZeroDuval wrote:I think this is my favorite photo from the weekend!

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I remeber hearing about that...It deserves a GREAT BIG AWWWWW!!!!
and Jimmy theres still so much to be done...
WWW Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent

jkortum
Behind Door #3

Post by jkortum » July 12, 2004 1:16 pm

PHat Matt wrote:you and talk to you again!!! :D

jkortum- It was sooo much phun to meet ya!!! :D :D Too bad we didnt have more time to talk, but NEXT YEAR!!! Thanks phor all the great times, you are a great great person!!! :D :D
Matt!!!!!!! I know.. Everytime I wanted to talk to you I got side tracked!!!!!!
I was great meeting you... Next year for sure we are going to party more....... :D :D

Glad you had a great time... Everyone there loved ya!!!!!!!! :D :D
Last edited by jkortum on July 12, 2004 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be good & you will be lonesome...............

iuparrothead
God's Own Drunk

Post by iuparrothead » July 12, 2004 1:45 pm

Yep... I'm soooooooo stealing Clove! Yep... gonna do it this time!!!
Image`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 2:25 pm

Tiki Bar wrote:
PHat Matt wrote:And guys...There is NO QUESTION..Today marks the start of the countdown to..

And something tells me many of us that missed out on the Janesville busses this year, will be on them for sure next year! :D
:D 8) :wench: :D 8) :wench: :D 8) :wench:

We did have a good time on the bus!!!! :P

Maybe later...

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 2:25 pm

iuparrothead wrote:Yep... I'm soooooooo stealing Clove! Yep... gonna do it this time!!!
Not if I can get to her again first!!! :lol:
Maybe later...

jkortum
Behind Door #3

Post by jkortum » July 12, 2004 2:27 pm

CRC Parrothead wrote:
Tiki Bar wrote:

Yep... Won't be doing the limo bus next year....... :cry: :cry:

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 2:28 pm

J!!!!

Are you J1 or J2??? Isn't there a J3???? :lol:
Maybe later...

ZeroDuval
<font color=blue>The Tiki Bar Is Open!!!</font>

Post by ZeroDuval » July 12, 2004 2:29 pm

jkortum wrote:
CRC Parrothead wrote:
Tiki Bar wrote:

Yep... Won't be doing the limo bus next year....... :cry: :cry:
You limo slut............... should have stayed with the big bus!
PHAW Webmistress wrote::( :( :( :( I've been banned from my own site :( :( :( :(Image

jkortum
Behind Door #3

Post by jkortum » July 12, 2004 2:31 pm

CRC Parrothead wrote:J!!!!

J1...... :D :D There is no J2...

Land_shark3 is J3.......

I miss you already!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

BuckeyeboyParrothead
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by BuckeyeboyParrothead » July 12, 2004 2:33 pm

Wow! What a party! That is definately the best parking lot I have seen. It was great seeing you Big hat Carmen and Capt. Cougie. It has been a wonderful year. It was great meeting you as well Ladyparrothead. I hope to meet more of you next year at Alpine.....maybe Chicago. :D :D :D
Mother, mother ocean, after all my years I've found. My occupational hazard being my
occupation's just not around
I feel like I've drowned, but I won't wear a frown.... no way!

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 2:34 pm

The big BN bus was where the REAL party was!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Maybe later...

CRC Parrothead
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by CRC Parrothead » July 12, 2004 2:35 pm

jkortum wrote:
CRC Parrothead wrote:J!!!!

J1...... :D :D There is no J2...

Land_shark3 is J3.......

I miss you already!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:
Oh yeah!! It's easy to see how I got confused!!! :lol:

I miss you tooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Maybe later...

jkortum
Behind Door #3

Post by jkortum » July 12, 2004 2:35 pm

ZeroDuval wrote:You limo slut............... should have stayed with the big bus!

I didn't want to miss anyone.... :o :o
A mistake that will not be repeated next year........ :lol: :lol: