Moderator: SMLCHNG

Defimoff1
I Love the Now!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Defimoff1 »

HsvParrothead wrote:
Defimoff1 wrote:Phinmobile and entourage will be attending!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
YO DAVE....
I'll see ya there dude... have to catch up after missing Vegas last Fall... :pirate: 8)
Go to Vegas next week!!!
MA_Buffett_Fan23
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Number of Concerts: 27

Post by MA_Buffett_Fan23 »

Defimoff1 wrote:
HsvParrothead wrote:
YO DAVE....
I'll see ya there dude... have to catch up after missing Vegas last Fall... :pirate: 8)
Go to Vegas next week!!!
Hi Sweets!! :D

Ok now I'm jealous!! I wanna go to Cincy now.. :cry:
dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu »

Defimoff1 wrote:
HsvParrothead wrote:
YO DAVE....
Go to Vegas next week!!!
I'll be there!
Defimoff1
I Love the Now!

Post by Defimoff1 »

MA_Buffett_Fan23 wrote:
Defimoff1 wrote:
HsvParrothead wrote:
YO DAVE....
Go to Vegas next week!!!
Hi Sweets!! :D

Ok now I'm jealous!! I wanna go to Cincy now.. :cry:
Well c'mon bay-bee!!!!!
shakerofsalt
At the Bama Breeze

Post by shakerofsalt »

I don't have tickets yet, but I have my room reserved!!!! I will be there, with or without tickets!
suvid
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: No Plane On Sunday

Post by suvid »

The parking lot across from Coney Island last year was a slammin' good time. I said this last year, but I want to thank the Phinmobile for doing their part to keep good relations between the parrotheads and the parking lot owner. Anything I can do to be of help, let me know.

:o This face cracks me up everytime.

How has Riverbend recovered from last year's floods? Are there any festivals/beergartens going on in the city and/or suburbs during the scheduled weekend? Last year, there was a great Oktoberfest (can't remember its name but it was in the countryside).

Go Reds!
2000 - Tuesdays Thursdays Saturdays - Camden
2001 - A Beach Odyssey - Camden
2002 - Far Side of the World - Camden
2003 - Tiki Time - Columbia
2004 - License to Chill - Cincinnati
2005 - A Salty Piece of Land - Cincinnati
2008 - We're Still Here - Cincinnati
2009 - Summerzcool - Camden
citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

How do you get into that parking lot/tailgate party across from Coney Island? Is there a fee, can you walk to Riverbend in less than 10 minutes or so (depending on state of inebriation) ?
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
fins4813
I have found me a home

Post by fins4813 »

Lots across from Riverbend/Coney are always good,,,especially where the Finmobile is. But it is year to year on which of those locations is open.

REDS are in town concert weekend. Check out Great American Ballpark if you haven't yet.

Come in Saturday if you can for the Concert Eve Event being put together.........Teasers now, details later.
If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane.
www.cincinnatiparrotheadclub.com
cincy_party
Nibblin' on sponge cake

lots

Post by cincy_party »

The party lot will be definatly be open to all and we welcome RV's and buses to stay overnight with us! And it takes less than 10 mins to walk to riverbend!

http://home.cinci.rr.com/livecam/buffett.htm
Defimoff1
I Love the Now!

Post by Defimoff1 »

citcat wrote:How do you get into that parking lot/tailgate party across from Coney Island? Is there a fee, can you walk to Riverbend in less than 10 minutes or so (depending on state of inebriation) ?
Parking is free. Yes, you can walk.... its right across the street. We'll be there with the Phinmobile and the Cincy PHC before before the lot opens. The owners of the lot were gracious enough to let us park there even after the place was wrecked the previous year. I think we did a good job of policing ourselves last year, so this year should be no problem. I'll be in touch with the owners at Coney as the date gets closer and I'll keep everyone posted. In the meantime, keep your eyes glued to this thread for details on a huge CPHC party on Saturday.
JessicA1A
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Location: not quite sure where i'm goin' until i get there and then i'm still not quite sure

Post by JessicA1A »

I'll be there too! Had to miss last year's Cinci concert for the first time in years (although did make it to the indoor show in Columbus), so I've got LOTS of lost tailgating time to make up for! We're staying at the Fairfield Eastgate - coming in on Saturday. Can't wait to hear more details about the big "hush hush" event on Sat.! :D

144 days to go...........

~Jess
Dance out, dance out, dance out in the rain!
oldtrougher
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum

Post by oldtrougher »

coming to town for the show as well. attending the show with bunch of buffett veterens., and I am bringing a buffett virgin with me. We are making the DRIVE from Northwest Arkansas, about 10 hours I think. Getting into town Friday afternoon. St. Louis Cardinal fans, but we are going to take in the Saturday Red's game. Also looking forward to the "hush, hush" pre concert event.
Takin my time with my days.
Eric, Peter Mayer and me! Cincy 2009

citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

Defimoff1 wrote:
citcat wrote:How do you get into that parking lot/tailgate party across from Coney Island? Is there a fee, can you walk to Riverbend in less than 10 minutes or so (depending on state of inebriation) ?
Parking is free. Yes, you can walk.... its right across the street. We'll be there with the Phinmobile and the Cincy PHC before before the lot opens. The owners of the lot were gracious enough to let us park there even after the place was wrecked the previous year. I think we did a good job of policing ourselves last year, so this year should be no problem. I'll be in touch with the owners at Coney as the date gets closer and I'll keep everyone posted. In the meantime, keep your eyes glued to this thread for details on a huge CPHC party on Saturday.
EXCELLENT! So I guess we all need to bring big plastic garbage bags, and police the area around our vehicles. Keep us informed, please, and thanks. :D
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
Defimoff1
I Love the Now!

Post by Defimoff1 »

citcat wrote:
Defimoff1 wrote:
EXCELLENT! So I guess we all need to bring big plastic garbage bags, and police the area around our vehicles. Keep us informed, please, and thanks. :D
Garbage bags are a good thing. A little history..... 2 years ago the owners of Coney Island allowed us to park in the lot across from the park. They opened it early and didn't charge us. Its a long story but we ended up with 11 tons.... yes, 22,000lbs of sand on the ground. Between that and the huge debris field by some inconsiderate concert goers, they pulled the plug on opening the lot last year. After some serious a$$ kissing by the Phinmobile crew and the CPHC.... and a day's work done by us with shovels, rakes, and a rented bobcat, they reluctantly agreed to let us use the lot again..... provided we left the sand at home and cleaned up after ourselves. All went well. There were some slobs that thought it was ok to leave their trash behind (something I'll never understand), but the place looked pretty decent when we left. This year we should drop off of double secret probation and just be on probation. We will be setting up things with the owners in a few months and we will definitely keep everyone posted.
Big Phan

Post by Big Phan »

I continue to be disgustingly amazed at the trash I've seen left behind in parking lots - even after Buffett shows. :roll: Boo on earth pigs!!

"Give a hoot, don't pollute!" Woodsy Owl
FanInCincy
Hoot!
Location: Wishing I was Sitting on my Boston Whaler in York Harbor, Maine.

Post by FanInCincy »

I will be there as well! Total of 8 in my group
"The sea's in my veins, my tradition remains"
big hat carmen
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by big hat carmen »

We will be there with a crew of at least 5 with 1 virgin to sacrifice.
Beachbum_29
Hoot!

Post by Beachbum_29 »

I dont have tix yet, but I will be there either way. FYI Beach Bums will be in the area that weekend as well. WOOOOHOOO!!!!!
Only time will tell, if it was time well spent!

www.beachbumband.com
Big Phan

Post by Big Phan »

Beachbum_29 wrote:I dont have tix yet, but I will be there either way. FYI Beach Bums will be in the area that weekend as well. WOOOOHOOO!!!!!
I was feeling deprived having never heard the Beach Bums...glad y'all will be there!!!
shakerofsalt
At the Bama Breeze

Post by shakerofsalt »

big hat carmen wrote:We will be there with a crew of at least 5 with 1 virgin to sacrifice.
We will finally meet!!! Now I just need to get tickets! :roll: