TheOphicialWho'sComingToTampa-Pics Pg 1

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Number of Concerts: 8

Post by alphabits »

sunseeker wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote: I don't care if there is a FREAKIN' category 10 hurricane, I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!AND I WOULD KICK CELINE DION"S SKINNY A$$ OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and YOU could do it!!! :D
Now THAT I'd pay to watch! :lol:
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

sunseeker wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote: I don't care if there is a FREAKIN' category 10 hurricane, I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!AND I WOULD KICK CELINE DION"S SKINNY A$$ OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:( :( :( I'd be happier if you were gonna be there to help me do it!!!!!! I know we will have a GREAT BIG PHLOCKING when you are feeling up to it! i will be on stand by to make my plans to come to Greensboro!!!!!!! Just say the word!!!!!!!!!!
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

alphabits wrote:
sunseeker wrote:

Now THAT I'd pay to watch! :lol:
HMMMMMMM THat may be an idea on how to make some good money!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

I think the GBL will be taking a road trip to Tampa sans the palm tree
:cry: :cry:

lesphoto
I Love the Now!
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by lesphoto »

MID and I are going to be making a late start, arriving around 2pm. With MOTM and such, it's getting harder to get proper time off.

I'm sure I'll find ya'll there. Somebody needs to send up the flare!!
ImageImageImageImage
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

I'm still waiting for someone to make an executive decision as to if and where people are meeting up. I'm not staying in town, so that's why I'm not offering to make the decision. :wink:
Floridaze
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

Post by Floridaze »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:I'm still waiting for someone to make an executive decision as to if and where people are meeting up. I'm not staying in town, so that's why I'm not offering to make the decision. :wink:
ED = ??? I'm wid ya...someone make a decision on where to meat!!!

I'll be there.....
"I'm back to living Floridays,
Blue skies and ultraviolet rays,
Looking for better days"
Captain Joe
I have found me a home

Post by Captain Joe »

Floridaze wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:I'm still waiting for someone to make an executive decision as to if and where people are meeting up. I'm not staying in town, so that's why I'm not offering to make the decision. :wink:

I'll be there.....
Our plan right now is is to stumble around the parking lot with lawn chairs and a cooler of booze., looking somebody with those BN lanyards. We'll be disguised as two drunk sailors. We'll be there around 1ish.....Who do I PM to get in on the phone list?
The Seas in my veins
MobileTikiBar
Half-baked cookies in the oven

10am at red roof inn / winghouse parking lot

Post by MobileTikiBar »

how does 10am at the red roof inn / winghouse parking lot sound? get there 15min early and caravan into the amphitheater parking lot right at 10?

-adrian
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Re: 10am at red roof inn / winghouse parking lot

Post by flipflopgirl »

MobileTikiBar wrote:how does 10am at the red roof inn / winghouse parking lot sound? get there 15min early and caravan into the amphitheater parking lot right at 10?

-adrian
We are driving over from Celebration that morning! I know we will not get there that early so I will have to call one of you and find you in the parking lot!!!!!
Captain Joe
I have found me a home

Post by Captain Joe »

flipflopgirl wrote:
MobileTikiBar wrote:how does 10am at the red roof inn / winghouse parking lot sound? get there 15min early and caravan into the amphitheater parking lot right at 10?

-adrian
We are driving over from Celebration that morning! I know we will not get there that early so I will have to call one of you and find you in the parking lot!!!!!
Same here...driving down from Georgia. We'll probably roll into town around noon.
The Seas in my veins
MobileTikiBar
Half-baked cookies in the oven

Post by MobileTikiBar »

flipflopgirl wrote:

-adrian
We'll be heading out of the waterford lakes area that morning. Would 11am be better? I figured we'd get there early enough to cook some breakfast, lunch, and dinner :D :D

-adrian
sunseeker
Woman going crazy on Caroline street
Favorite Buffett Song: That's what living is to me
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Mostly water these days

Post by sunseeker »

Captain Joe wrote:
Floridaze wrote:

I'll be there.....
Our plan right now is is to stumble around the parking lot with lawn chairs and a cooler of booze., looking somebody with those BN lanyards. We'll be disguised as two drunk sailors. We'll be there around 1ish.....Who do I PM to get in on the phone list?

you need to pm Gulfbeeze (the first person to post on this thread)

AND I BETTER GET SOME DD's seeing as how I am on the phone list....
There's this one particular harbor.....
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

I don't think we'll be getting there that early either, I'm planning on a lazy morning and breakfast on the beach. I'm guessing we're at least an hour away. I don't remember what time we ended up heading over last year, I thought it was around noon or 1...maybe even later than that.
alphabits
God's Own Drunk

Post by alphabits »

We're staying at the RR but not getting in till late Wednesday night (early Thurday morning?). Plan on sleeping in Thursday, then do some last minute shopping for provisions .... 1-ish looks like a good number for us. Anything earlier is just rushing and once I get on the plane Wednesday night I'm on island time so rushing is not an option.
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

sunseeker wrote:
Captain Joe wrote:
Floridaze wrote:

I'll be there.....

you need to pm Gulfbeeze (the first person to post on this thread)

AND I BETTER GET SOME DD's seeing as how I am on the phone list....
Of course you will get some DD's!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

Well...I have one of these...KPhin, Q, and I will be posted up there...

And will be in the lot no later than 3ish...so that's another docking station possibility... :D
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Gulfbreeze wrote:Well...I have one of these...KPhin, Q, and I will be posted up there...

And will be in the lot no later than 3ish...so that's another docking station possibility... :D
I'm sooooo crashing your digs. [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :wink: :lol:
Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 15

Post by Quiet and Shy »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Gulfbreeze wrote:Well...I have one of these...KPhin, Q, and I will be posted up there...

Crash away!!! :o :D :D :D :D :D

(remember, I'll have chocolate covered Oreos..... 8) )

Or, someone familiar with the parking lot could pick a location, and the early birds could stake out and establish Camp BN and then phone a friend or twenty to confirm the site :) ...(since I've never been there I'm pretty clueless on trying to pick a location and don't know how they manage this lot....)

Anyone???
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

Quiet and Shy wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:

Crash away!!! :o :D :D :D :D :D

(remember, I'll have chocolate covered Oreos..... 8) )

Or, someone familiar with the parking lot could pick a location, and the early birds could stake out and establish Camp BN and then phone a friend or twenty to confirm the site :) ...(since I've never been there I'm pretty clueless on trying to pick a location and don't know how they manage this lot....)

Anyone???
:o :o :o :o YUMMY!!!!!! Chocolate covered OREOS!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I have never been there either!!!!!!