TheOphicialWho'sComingToTampa-Pics Pg 1

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:OMG, I need oreos....or lots of beer...or lots of margaritas... :o :o :o
And that ICE LUGE Les was talking about!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It will make the margaritas very cold!!!!!!!!!!!
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Number of Concerts: 8

Post by alphabits »

Drunk chicks with chocolate ...... me likey!!! :lol: :lol:
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

alphabits wrote:Drunk chicks with chocolate ...... me likey!!! :lol: :lol:
:o :o :o What are you talking about? You are gonna be drunk too!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
alphabits
God's Own Drunk

Post by alphabits »

flipflopgirl wrote:
:o :o :o What are you talking about? You are gonna be drunk too!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me likey extra good!! 8)
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

alphabits wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
Me likey extra good!! 8)
Are you going to be the Ophicial Tailgate Cabana Boy?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:OMG, I need oreos....or lots of beer...or lots of margaritas... :o :o :o
And that ICE LUGE Les was talking about!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It will make the margaritas very cold!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, but I need it NOW!!!!
ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
Too bad you live so far away - I'd join ya!
Lynn

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and NEVER regret anything that made you smile.
Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

I'll be riding this around :lol: :lol: ...with some "special" modifications...the "old Gunther" didn't quite cut it. :roll: :roll:

Photos of the newbie Gunther coming up this weekend...and it even has blinking wheel things and mini tiki torches... :roll: :lol: :lol:
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

ladyparrothead wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
I'm trying to book flights for my family for Christmas, plus add a leg onto my trip to Norfolk. We're stopping in Memphis on our way to ATL (don't ask :roll: ) and it's damB near impossible to get from MEM to Norfolk. :-?
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Gulfbreeze wrote:I'll be riding this around :lol: :lol: ...with some "special" modifications...the "old Gunther" didn't quite cut it. :roll: :roll:

Photos of the newbie Gunther coming up this weekend...and it even has blinking wheel things and mini tiki torches... :roll: :lol: :lol:
I don't know whether to laugh....or laugh harder. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
I'm trying to book flights for my family for Christmas, plus add a leg onto my trip to Norfolk. We're stopping in Memphis on our way to ATL (don't ask :roll: ) and it's damB near impossible to get from MEM to Norfolk. :-?
OK you win but I still could use a drink!
Lynn

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and NEVER regret anything that made you smile.
ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Gulfbreeze wrote:I'll be riding this around :lol: :lol: ...with some "special" modifications...the "old Gunther" didn't quite cut it. :roll: :roll:

Are you really bringing it to Tampa?
Lynn

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:

It's been pretty fun...got the cheeseburger bell...and maracas for the "balls under the transfer case of big trucks"... :lol: a land shark on the front fender...feeding frenzy stuff...and a BIG basket in the back for soda...or beer...now I gotta come up with the battery operated blender... :wink:
Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

ladyparrothead wrote:

Damn skippy...wanna sign it?? :D
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Gulfbreeze wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:

It's been pretty fun...got the cheeseburger bell...and maracas for the "balls under the transfer case of big trucks"... :lol: a land shark on the front fender...feeding frenzy stuff...and a BIG basket in the back for soda...or beer...now I gotta come up with the battery operated blender... :wink:
you have maracas on your balls? :o :o :o

And I want to sign it....with a PINK pen! [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :D
ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Gulfbreeze wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote:

Damn skippy...wanna sign it?? :D
Of course! and I want a drink from that blender!
Lynn

Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:you have maracas on your balls? :o :o :o

:o :o

I thought the big steel balls would be a bit much... 8) Plus I gotta peddle this daggum thing around...need to be aerodynamic as possible...I'm old...:lol:

Lolita...a rather large lady that fishes at the pier every day, had to take it for a spin the other day...down wind was great...but she had to come back :o ...and with the "breeze" blowin' around 20 knots...I had to push her back... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gulfbreeze
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Gulfbreeze »

ladyparrothead wrote: Of course! and I want a drink from that blender!
You might have to settle for a cup of coconut rum and cranberry out of a Coleman cooler...for now...but I've still got a week to "pimp my ride"... :wink:
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Gulfbreeze wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:you have maracas on your balls? :o :o :o

:o :o

I thought the big steel balls would be a bit much... 8) Plus I gotta peddle this daggum thing around...need to be aerodynamic as possible...I'm old...:lol:

Lolita...a rather large lady that fishes at the pier every day, had to take it for a spin the other day...down wind was great...but she had to come back :o ...and with the "breeze" blowin' around 20 knots...I had to push her back... :lol: :lol: :lol:
so you'll be aerodynamic AND musical...nice! :lol: :lol:

And LOL about Lolita...are ya bringing her to the show? :wench: :P
ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Gulfbreeze wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote: Of course! and I want a drink from that blender!
You might have to settle for a cup of coconut rum and cranberry out of a Coleman cooler...for now...but I've still got a week to "pimp my ride"... :wink:
Sounds good either way! :wench:
Lynn