Orlando Show

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Migration Michelle
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Orlando Show

Post by Migration Michelle »

Anybody at the Orlando show see anything funny in the parking lot afterwards? One of the men we were with in our van was mugged in the parking lot. I think it happened during the last 5-6 songs of the concert. He was beat up pretty badly and has a broken collar bone. We're trying to piece it together because he was alone when it happened.

Of course, I didn't see anything but Jimmy Buffett!

pbans
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 9

Post by pbans »

Wasn't there, so I'm no use to you....but just wanted to say I'm sorry that happened....phins up for your buddy....
Paige in Utah
"Don't try to shake it, just nod your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on"

MobileTikiBar
Half-baked cookies in the oven

Re: Orlando Show

Post by MobileTikiBar »

Migration Michelle wrote:Anybody at the Orlando show see anything funny in the parking lot afterwards? One of the men we were with in our van was mugged in the parking lot. I think it happened during the last 5-6 songs of the concert. He was beat up pretty badly and has a broken collar bone. We're trying to piece it together because he was alone when it happened.

Of course, I didn't see anything but Jimmy Buffett!
That's crazy, sorry I didn't see anything either. Hope your buddy gets well soon!! I wonder if there's video cams at the arena that could help.

-adrian

ToplessRideFL
Changing Channels

Post by ToplessRideFL »

Yikes....

We stayed until the end.... and about 10 of us met up at the site of our tailgate just across from the sign at the front of the venue. The only thing we saw was one of our own BN'rs racing through the parking lot for reasons I will let him tell you.... and some girl throwing up out the window of a green van... other than that, I am afraid I can't be much help.
Connie ended up on some strange disco Barcardi bus but found her way back to us as well....

So sorry to hear about your friend's incident! :(
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER OF BN FEUD VII

Migration Michelle
Behind Door #3

Orlando Show

Post by Migration Michelle »

You guys are all so nice...so glad I joined BN!

I was sorry to hear about it too! I think he and his wife are a little gunshy to go to another concert. I tried to explain that it wasn't the concert goers and that it had nothing to do with Jimmy.

They probably think I'm a little nuts anyway :D

Thanks for the support.

NorthernConch
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Hurricane

Post by NorthernConch »

The hood around the arena is just that, the hood. I msorry it was them but it probably happens more than folks know.

[smilie=puking.gif] , the green van woman....

Donated a kidney - 12/7/06

RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

NorthernConch wrote:The hood around the arena is just that, the hood. I msorry it was them but it probably happens more than folks know.

[smilie=puking.gif] , the green van woman....
was going to say... you are not exactly in one of the neighbourhoods Disney and the OCoC like to talk about when you step out of the O-Rena lots.

vagabonded
I gotta go where it's warm

Post by vagabonded »

ToplessRideFL wrote:Yikes....

We stayed until the end.... and about 10 of us met up at the site of our tailgate just across from the sign at the front of the venue. The only thing we saw was one of our own BN'rs racing through the parking lot for reasons I will let him tell you.... and some girl throwing up out the window of a green van... other than that, I am afraid I can't be much help.
Connie ended up on some strange disco Barcardi bus but found her way back to us as well....

So sorry to hear about your friend's incident! :(
:lol: :lol: :lol:
she was worth it
8) 8) 8)

just making it clear that she was not the same girl that was puking out the van window. :o