Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

OceanCityGirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreaming - today
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by OceanCityGirl »

i have found that periodically the more expensive tix are showing up on ticketmaster. I think there are some at the exchange also.
Navy Seals are Cooler then Pirates
You Can Dream Anyway, There's always next year!!!

TIKIboy
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by TIKIboy »

So does anyone think Jimmy will render his version of a Springsteen song?

I say chances are 90/10 he'll either mention Bruce or sing a song. "Jersey Girl" probably has a better chance than "Atlantic City". The song is more upbeat and has some beach references. Any others to throw in the mix?

16 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Tb
Summer Solstice...June 21st.

backstreets77
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate\Redemption Song
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Steel Bottom
Location: I left NEPA for the sweetest place on earth Hershey

Post by backstreets77 »

TIKIboy wrote:So does anyone think Jimmy will render his version of a Springsteen song?

I say chances are 90/10 he'll either mention Bruce or sing a song. "Jersey Girl" probably has a better chance than "Atlantic City". The song is more upbeat and has some beach references. Any others to throw in the mix?

16 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Tb
Boy I am gonna get burned here but here it goes. I am a huge Springsteen fan. Loved him since believe it or not 6 years old. Hes the reason I learned to play guitar.I love Jimmy but I think they are slightly musically different. That being said after hearing Jimmys version of Glory Days I hope he doesnt cover any Springsteen songs. The only one he should cover is Seaside Bar Song. And Jersey Girl is a Springsteen cover of a Tom Waits song. Ok let my punishment begin

Fu Corleone
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark N Stormy

Post by Fu Corleone »

Here is the cell phone list so far:

FlipflopGirl
Captron1023
Carolinadreamin'
Tropic Al
Stephnrich
parrotheadstueby
habourgirl
IrishPirate

If you haven't done so please send me your BN name,real name, cell# and email address.

Thanks.

habourgirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Habour
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by habourgirl »

job41475 wrote:Ok i really want to go....I need to figure our lodging and tickets....If anyone hasa ideas let me know!

Thanks,
Jerry
I'm not staying on the Boardwalk... too dang expensive... So i have a crappy hotel room like 5 miles away or so... For only $100 a night, really can't complain.

parrotheadstueby
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 38
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark and Stormy

Post by parrotheadstueby »

habourgirl wrote:
job41475 wrote:Ok i really want to go....I need to figure our lodging and tickets....If anyone hasa ideas let me know!

Thanks,
Jerry
I'm not staying on the Boardwalk... too dang expensive... So i have a crappy hotel room like 5 miles away or so... For only $100 a night, really can't complain.
I still have to book a room too-heading down Sat morning with some buddies-hoping to win big before the concert and buy everyone beer and get a comped room -or just sleep in the car---any word if the NJ parrothead club is doing any parties Fu?
I want to go back to the island,
Where the shrimp boats tie up to the pilin'.
Give me oysters and beer for dinner ev'ry day of the year

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

:o :o :o :o :o 15 MORE DAYS???????!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

Fu Corleone
License to Chill

Post by Fu Corleone »

parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
I still have to book a room too-heading down Sat morning with some buddies-hoping to win big before the concert and buy everyone beer and get a comped room -or just sleep in the car---any word if the NJ parrothead club is doing any parties Fu?
Well I'm actually not in a PHC in Jersey because all of them are too far away from where I live either they are too far south or too far north. I live in Central Jersey...But my game plan is this, I will be coming down Friday afternoon around 5 pm or so, probably will check out John Frinzi at Harrahs friday nite after that wherever the beer takes us or the women(lol). Then Saturday Maloney's....Unless anyone knows of something better.....

habourgirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Habour
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by habourgirl »

Fu Corleone wrote:
parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
Well I'm actually not in a PHC in Jersey because all of them are too far away from where I live either they are too far south or too far north. I live in Central Jersey...But my game plan is this, I will be coming down Friday afternoon around 5 pm or so, probably will check out John Frinzi at Harrahs friday nite after that wherever the beer takes us or the women(lol). Then Saturday Maloney's....Unless anyone knows of something better.....
I'll be at Maloney's Saturday... I'm not getting to AC till Saturday morning... so I'll see all you crazy people Saturday! remember to pace yourself Friday night!!!

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

Fu Corleone wrote:
parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! JOHN FRINZI!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will see you there FU! :D
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

Fu Corleone
License to Chill

Post by Fu Corleone »

habourgirl wrote:
Fu Corleone wrote:
parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
I'll be at Maloney's Saturday... I'm not getting to AC till Saturday morning... so I'll see all you crazy people Saturday! remember to pace yourself Friday night!!!

Yes I will try and pace myself Friday nite...HAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fu Corleone
License to Chill

Post by Fu Corleone »

flipflopgirl wrote:
Fu Corleone wrote:
parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! JOHN FRINZI!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will see you there FU! :D
Sounds awesome FFG!! Can't wait! I sooo want next week to fly by...I'm off that whole week from work!

parrotheadstueby
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 38
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark and Stormy

Post by parrotheadstueby »

Fu Corleone wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
Fu Corleone wrote:
parrotheadstueby wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

Thanks,
Jerry
Sounds awesome FFG!! Can't wait! I sooo want next week to fly by...I'm off that whole week from work!

waaa-waaaa---just found out my knee surgery is scheduled for 6/22-hope im recovered by Sat mornin
I want to go back to the island,
Where the shrimp boats tie up to the pilin'.
Give me oysters and beer for dinner ev'ry day of the year

pirate@43
God's Own Drunk

Post by pirate@43 »

Saturday, Jun. 30, 2007 / 2pm
Trump Marina, Atlantic City, NJ.
JF Band w/ Fingers Taylor!

OceanCityGirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreaming - today
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by OceanCityGirl »

ok that's an interesting coincidence. Where at in trump marina?
Navy Seals are Cooler then Pirates
You Can Dream Anyway, There's always next year!!!

pirate@43
God's Own Drunk

Post by pirate@43 »

OceanCityGirl wrote:
Last time he was there it was an out door deck area above the boardwalk.

Heres a pic I sent him it's on his web site

thebeachbumm33
I Love the Now!

Post by thebeachbumm33 »

pirate@43 wrote:
OceanCityGirl wrote:
Last time he was there it was an out door deck area above the boardwalk.

Heres a pic I sent him it's on his web site

That's the Taj Ma Hal :-?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do So throw off the bowlines Sail away from the safe harbor Catch the trade winds in your sails Explore Dream Discover

pirate@43
God's Own Drunk

Post by pirate@43 »

Ooooppppps :oops: :oops: :oops: your right that was the Taj. Guess I need to read the fine print

puckhead
Invalid Email Address

Post by puckhead »

OceanCityGirl wrote:
So fingers is going to be in AC??? Could we make an appearance at the REAL show later that night?

I guess I'll be at the Maria on Saturday...

Brtigantine Beach in the am, Marina in the afternoon and Buffett at night, I can't wait until the 30th

puckhead
Invalid Email Address

Post by puckhead »

Fingers is also playing at Harah's on Friday night (7-11)...

As for his schedule that week, he is also playing in Va in on the 27th...

Hmmm, seems kind of like he is following the tour... maybe we will see Fingers again on the this leg of the show???