Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Camden NJ June 20th show tailgate

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of a Son
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Beer

Re: Who's Going To Camden 6/20 ??

Post by Seas in my veins » February 5, 2009 2:05 pm

I'll try live nation but call ticketmaster

Seas in my veins
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of a Son
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Beer

Post by Seas in my veins » February 5, 2009 2:11 pm

This is a bit troubleing. I just got off the phone with Live Nation and the only Buffett show in June that they are listing as selling the tickets is the Pittsburgh show. The woman I spoke with said that Ticketmaster maybe handling the sales. :roll:

UpstateNYPH
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by UpstateNYPH » February 5, 2009 2:30 pm

Seas in my veins wrote:This is a bit troubleing. I just got off the phone with Live Nation and the only Buffett show in June that they are listing as selling the tickets is the Pittsburgh show. The woman I spoke with said that Ticketmaster maybe handling the sales. :roll:
That is what they told me for Atlanta. Ticketmaster. But it's on both sites. Dont they realize this confuses people?

And yet Margaritaville.com directs you to Livenation for the Camden show.
[smilie=graytard.gif]
~Mike

Want this badge?</div>

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al » February 5, 2009 2:36 pm

UpstateNYPH wrote:
Seas in my veins wrote:This is a bit troubleing. I just got off the phone with Live Nation and the only Buffett show in June that they are listing as selling the tickets is the Pittsburgh show. The woman I spoke with said that Ticketmaster maybe handling the sales. :roll:
That is what they told me for Atlanta. Ticketmaster. But it's on both sites. Dont they realize this confuses people?

[smilie=graytard.gif]
Now this is getting confusing & ridiculous...I have link here for LN selling Camden tix on Monday the 9th @ 9:00 am?!! http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/403721/
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP

7vegas11
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: 2008 CBP FruitCakes, "and the Phillies in First Place!"
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Jello Shots

Post by 7vegas11 » February 5, 2009 2:37 pm

hopefully this won't end up being like the fiasco that the Springsteen fans had the other day. they were logging into TicketMaster and automatically being redirected to TicketsNow, which is their broker type site similar to StubHub. Springsteen even came out with a statement that he was furious they were scalping his tickets.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... on-merger/
but my friends just call me RAGZ; so feel free.

UpstateNYPH
Behind Door #3

Post by UpstateNYPH » February 5, 2009 2:41 pm

Tropic_Al wrote:
UpstateNYPH wrote:

[smilie=graytard.gif]
Now this is getting confusing & ridiculous...I have link here for LN selling Camden tix on Monday the 9th @ 9:00 am?!! http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/403721/
And here it is on TM:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/734667
~Mike

Want this badge?</div>

7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 » February 5, 2009 2:46 pm

UpstateNYPH wrote:
Tropic_Al wrote:
UpstateNYPH wrote:

[smilie=graytard.gif]
And here it is on TM:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/734667
atleast now we got ticket prices : $36 - $136

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm

Post by Tropic_Al » February 5, 2009 3:12 pm

Looks like I'll have to be on TM & the Mrs. will go to LN site, just to cover all bases. Just to be sure, the keet will be on the phone :D

7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 » February 5, 2009 4:07 pm

I sent this to LiveNation Customer Service:

Dear Sir or Madam, I was wondering about the sale of Jimmy Buffett tickets on Monday 02/09/2009. Will the tickets be sold directly from LiveNation, or will the LiveNation link redirect me to the TicketMaster website. Since Jimmy Buffett tickets usually sell out in about 5 minutes, I want to make sure that I am logging into the website that will actually be selling the tickets. Having to be redirected from LiveNation to TicketMaster could be the diffence is getting tickets or being shut out in a queue. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. Nick

This is the response I received back:

Dear Patron,

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Customer Care with your inquiry.

Ticketing is going to be going through us for this sale.

Ticket purchases are processed both by phone at 877.598.8497 and through our web site at www.livenation.com. If you need technical support for ticket purchases on this web site and you are already registered with Live Nation please reply to this email with the performer, venue, show date and error message received so that we can assist you.

Thank you,

Julian
Live Nation Customer Care

blackjacks wife
Hoot!

Post by blackjacks wife » February 5, 2009 4:50 pm

7vegas11 wrote:I sent this to LiveNation Customer Service:

Dear Sir or Madam, I was wondering about the sale of Jimmy Buffett tickets on Monday 02/09/2009. Will the tickets be sold directly from LiveNation, or will the LiveNation link redirect me to the TicketMaster website. Since Jimmy Buffett tickets usually sell out in about 5 minutes, I want to make sure that I am logging into the website that will actually be selling the tickets. Having to be redirected from LiveNation to TicketMaster could be the diffence is getting tickets or being shut out in a queue. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. Nick

This is the response I received back:

Dear Patron,

Ticket purchases are processed both by phone at 877.598.8497 and through our web site at http://www.livenation.com. If you need technical support for ticket purchases on this web site and you are already registered with Live Nation please reply to this email with the performer, venue, show date and error message received so that we can assist you.

Thank you,

Julian

Dear PATRON???? what is that??? UGH...Customer service really sucks these days....the least she could have done is say Dear Nick....

MORE AL!!!

PA PAR8 HED
Hoot!

Post by PA PAR8 HED » February 5, 2009 5:36 pm

I heard from Live Nation today that the lawn seats are $47 PLUS FEES! Pavillion seats were about $150 plus fees. I don't remember exact prices because I think I blacked out a little when I heard the prices. :o

I'll be on the lawn both days (if I get the tix).

I think Jimmy may be looking at a lot of empty seats in the pavillion at those prices. I thought Thursday lawn seats would be the easiest to get, but I think there will be a lot of pavillion seats available at those prices.
My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my Buffett stuff for what I said I paid for it!

7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 » February 5, 2009 9:40 pm

If you go to any of the other shows that are listed on TicketMaster for the Susquehanna Bank Center, they all have this note posted on them:

If you have previously purchased tickets to this event, please enjoy the show. For questions regarding tickets you have already purchased for this event, please click Customer Service or call us at 1-800-653-8000. Note: Ticketmaster is no longer the primary ticket seller for this venue.

Born to Rum
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Little Miss Magic
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: Captain and Diet

Post by Born to Rum » February 5, 2009 10:06 pm

Seas in my veins wrote:I'll try live nation but call ticketmaster
Alright, this may seem like a dumb question to you but I am a product of the digital generation...

What happens when you call ticketmaster? I have always just bought online figuring calling would be a waste of time. Is it good to call? Should I call early? Is there a waiting ;ine if I call early? Do I have to call at exactly 10 and hope I get through?

Could somebody please enlighten me in the ways of calling ticketmaster?

And how bout a presale? Anyone heard anything?
Passed out and I rallied and I sprung a few leaks.

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack » February 5, 2009 10:21 pm

Born to Rum wrote:
Alright, this may seem like a dumb question to you but I am a product of the digital generation...

What happens when you call ticketmaster? I have always just bought online figuring calling would be a waste of time. Is it good to call? Should I call early? Is there a waiting ;ine if I call early? Do I have to call at exactly 10 and hope I get through?

best thing to do when you are calling tm is to call one not near the concert area. I used to buy all my tickets from a tm location in Iowa. The crush on the phones was non-existant.
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

7vegas11
Overkill

Post by 7vegas11 » February 5, 2009 10:42 pm

popcornjack wrote:
Born to Rum wrote:

best thing to do when you are calling tm is to call one not near the concert area. I used to buy all my tickets from a tm location in Iowa. The crush on the phones was non-existant.

I think you might have to call LiveNation, and not TicketMaster to buy tickets for this show.
When I contacted LN earlier regarding if they were selling directly or if they were going to be redirecting to TM, this is the response I got:

Dear Patron,
Ticket purchases are processed both by phone at 877.598.8497 and through our web site at http://www.livenation.com. If you need technical support for ticket purchases on this web site and you are already registered with Live Nation please reply to this email with the performer, venue, show date and error message received so that we can assist you.
Thank you,
Julian

docandjeanie
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration, Love in the library, Happily Ever after
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Jumbie

Post by docandjeanie » February 5, 2009 10:57 pm

No presale, as far as I know.
ImageImageImage

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack » February 5, 2009 11:22 pm

7vegas11 wrote:
popcornjack wrote:best thing to do when you are calling tm is to call one not near the concert area. I used to buy all my tickets from a tm location in Iowa. The crush on the phones was non-existant.

I think you might have to call LiveNation, and not TicketMaster to buy tickets for this show.
When I contacted LN earlier regarding if they were selling directly or if they were going to be redirecting to TM, this is the response I got:

Dear Patron,
Thank you,
Julian
oooooh, that's a monkey wrench in that plan. TM used to have different numbers for different cities.
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

Dally
Little Angel
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Vodka and Cranberry

Post by Dally » February 5, 2009 11:24 pm

I know I haven't been around at all lately......

but......

count me in for Camden!!!!!

:D :D :D :D
Why is the rum gone?

"All you need is love..." - The Beatles

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm

Post by Tropic_Al » February 6, 2009 12:36 am

popcornjack wrote:
Born to Rum wrote:

I've tried that a number of times. They wouldn't sell 'cuz they weren't in area of the show. Guess it depends who you get on the phone.

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl » February 6, 2009 12:42 am

it's going to be really interesting Monday morning! :-? :roll:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain