Who's Going to Shoreline (Mountain View CA) 10/16?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Finsupinfla
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 62

Re: Who's Going to Shoreline (Mountain View CA) 10/16?

Post by Finsupinfla »

born in biloxi wrote:What part of FL are you coming from?
Finsupinfla wrote:Its almost ticket time!!! 8)

Coconut Creek in southeast Florida.
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

BOTH computers are acting up....aaaarrrgghh!
born in biloxi
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by born in biloxi »

Right on. I used to live in Palm Beach. This should be a fun show. He hasn't been here on a Sat night in a while. Welcome to CA. Now if I can only get good seats. I doubt it, I am buying 8 of them.
Finsupinfla wrote:

born in biloxi
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by born in biloxi »

Where are your seats?
born in biloxi wrote:Right on. I used to live in Palm Beach. This should be a fun show. He hasn't been here on a Sat night in a while. Welcome to CA. Now if I can only get good seats. I doubt it, I am buying 8 of them.
Finsupinfla wrote:

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Got 2 lawn tix....who knows if I'll be able to use them or not, but at least I have them. Did Ticketfast for the first time since I didn't want to pay for UPS and can't chance regular mail with my spotty service.

I didn't get any of the extras...VIP parking, express entry etc since we didn't have a group discussion about all that (wish I knew ahead of time what was offered)...hope I'm not standing in a parking lot or line by myself! :o :lol: :lol:
Finsupinfla
Hoot!

Post by Finsupinfla »

born in biloxi wrote:Where are your seats?

I went the cheap route and got lawn. I'll put the $100 towards another part of the trip.
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
Finsupinfla
Hoot!

Post by Finsupinfla »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Got 2 lawn tix....who knows if I'll be able to use them or not, but at least I have them. Did Ticketfast for the first time since I didn't want to pay for UPS and can't chance regular mail with my spotty service.

I didn't get any of the extras...VIP parking, express entry etc since we didn't have a group discussion about all that (wish I knew ahead of time what was offered)...hope I'm not standing in a parking lot or line by myself! :o :lol: :lol:

I'll stand with you!!! :D
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Finsupinfla wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Got 2 lawn tix....who knows if I'll be able to use them or not, but at least I have them. Did Ticketfast for the first time since I didn't want to pay for UPS and can't chance regular mail with my spotty service.

Whew! Hey...maybe I'll finally make it to your sig line! :wink: [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Finsupinfla
Hoot!

Post by Finsupinfla »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Finsupinfla wrote:

Whew! Hey...maybe I'll finally make it to your sig line! :wink: [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

There has to be one other girl, because it will say my "West Coast Girls"! :pirate:
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
born in biloxi
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by born in biloxi »

Right on!! We will have to meet up for a drink in the parking lot. I got 8 seats in sec 203 not good but not bad. I did get a motorhome parking pass. Although they say they dont allow tailgating. There is always a way to work around that. Are you coming with a group of people.
Finsupinfla wrote:

I went the cheap route and got lawn. I'll put the $100 towards another part of the trip.
The_Polly_Roger
Hoot!

Post by The_Polly_Roger »

I haven't got tickets recently but that new TicketMaster system SUCKS! :evil:

What happened to the "Give me the best seat button"? Finding a good seat by clicking on black dots before they disappear was like playing whack-a-mole! Even when I managed to click on one and enter the goofy words they were gone before it finished processing.

ANYWHO . . . I did manage to get a good single that was between two groups, but close to an aisle.

My seat is:
Section 103
Row Q
Seat 31

What did you all get?
Life is not always easy but it sure ain't boring!
The_Polly_Roger
Hoot!

Post by The_Polly_Roger »

Here is a fairly detailed seating chart for Shoreline:

Life is not always easy but it sure ain't boring!
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Finsupinfla wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Finsupinfla wrote:

There has to be one other girl, because it will say my "West Coast Girls"! :pirate:
Okay...Nikki and me....and then it can say "California Girls"! :D
Finsupinfla
Hoot!

Post by Finsupinfla »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Finsupinfla wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Finsupinfla wrote:

Okay...Nikki and me....and then it can say "California Girls"! :D

You got it. Its funny you mentioned that because it was my plan to add a new pic to the sig line!
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
born in biloxi
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by born in biloxi »

I'm in section 203 row N. I don't like this new system either. I knew I wouldnt get good seats though. That what happens when you are buying 8 tickets. Thats ok though. The fun will be before the show in the motorhome. I've been up close already, time for someone else.
Finsupinfla
Hoot!

Post by Finsupinfla »

born in biloxi wrote:Right on!! We will have to meet up for a drink in the parking lot. I got 8 seats in sec 203 not good but not bad. I did get a motorhome parking pass. Although they say they dont allow tailgating. There is always a way to work around that. Are you coming with a group of people.
Finsupinfla wrote:

I'm not quite sure of my plans for concert day, but there is plenty of time to figure it out. I'm sure as it gets closer, someone will organize something.
ImageImage
All my girls!!!
nerdboy
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on time of day, time of week...
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Not one to turn down anything

Post by nerdboy »

Still waiting on TT's double super-secret plans.

Man I can't wait for October! I miss the energy of first walking into the show and seeing all the pholks together
Finsupinfla wrote:
born in biloxi wrote:Right on!! We will have to meet up for a drink in the parking lot. I got 8 seats in sec 203 not good but not bad. I did get a motorhome parking pass. Although they say they dont allow tailgating. There is always a way to work around that. Are you coming with a group of people.
Finsupinfla wrote:

I'm not quite sure of my plans for concert day, but there is plenty of time to figure it out. I'm sure as it gets closer, someone will organize something.

Q: What's a pirate favorite amino acid? A: Arrrrrrrrginine
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

I think Loren has something up his sleeve for Saturday. :)

The new "interactive seating chart" was an epic fail. Both my computers stalled on that, finally I got a message that TM was having trouble loading the page so let them pick the seats for me. Duh, it's lawn, that's what I wanted to do in the first place! So it then went back to the old method. I got hung up debating the shipping method since I have always had a "real" ticket...but in this era of pinching pennies it just didn't make sense to pay the extra fee for UPS.
beachmusic
We are the People our Parents Warned us

Post by beachmusic »

Aloha,

Ended up with two in 103 P. Was first in line at Shoreline this morning and had high hopes of much better tickets. Been first in line on two other occasions in the past and ended up no worse than about ten rows back. Apparently there was a Citibank pre-sale yesterday. Knew nothing about that one. For those of you who watch Oprah, tune in on Wednesday. One of the security guards at Shoreline is on the makeover show. He showed me the before and after. Pretty amazing.
KeetAtHeart
I need two more boat drinks

Post by KeetAtHeart »

I futzed around with the interactive seating chart for a while, but none of the "available" seats on the chart were available for checkout. Finally let the system pick the best available single seat and got section 103 row CC - close to the stage, but on the far left end.

See y'all in October!

Tina