The Vegas Piratenurse Party Bus; I Have News!

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

AintThatASurprise
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: The Vegas Piratenurse Party Bus; I Have News!

Post by AintThatASurprise »

piratenurse wrote:
brznbeaches wrote:Where do you get chaser plus? And is there a stock option?
Found it at Walgreens hidden down on a bottom shelf close to the Gas-X. :o

Highly recommend it.

the Gas-X? :o

piratenurse
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor (today, anyway)
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade!!!!!!!

Post by piratenurse »

AintThatASurprise wrote:
piratenurse wrote:

Highly recommend it.

Go fig, I know. That was why I couldn't find it at first. Have no idea why it was stocked there.
I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!
Real Parrotheads Ride the Pole!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer

Post by ph4ever »

piratenurse wrote:
AintThatASurprise wrote:
piratenurse wrote:

Highly recommend it.

Go fig, I know. That was why I couldn't find it at first. Have no idea why it was stocked there.
Because people get drunk and fart?
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

fabduo
Behind Door #3

Post by fabduo »

piratenurse wrote:FYI, the box containing your goody bag goodies was shipped to LV yesterday. Thanks, Parrotheadinthemaking for your offer to help get them put together before the bus sails. I may not have mentioned this before, but I'm sort of counting on one goody bag to equal one drink. That means Piratenurse is bringing the Patron welcome shot bottle and then relying on the goodness of all the bus riders to keep her supplied in libations throughout the cruise. We have 21-22 PHs on board, so someone is gonna get off easy and just help her back to her hotel. Have phun figuring out who that will be. :D :o [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Well it sure as he!! won't be me since I couldn't get myself back to my hotel the last time :oops: :oops:
ImageImageImageImage

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

fabduo wrote:
piratenurse wrote:FYI, the box containing your goody bag goodies was shipped to LV yesterday. Thanks, Parrotheadinthemaking for your offer to help get them put together before the bus sails. I may not have mentioned this before, but I'm sort of counting on one goody bag to equal one drink. That means Piratenurse is bringing the Patron welcome shot bottle and then relying on the goodness of all the bus riders to keep her supplied in libations throughout the cruise. We have 21-22 PHs on board, so someone is gonna get off easy and just help her back to her hotel. Have phun figuring out who that will be. :D :o [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Well it sure as he!! won't be me since I couldn't get myself back to my hotel the last time :oops: :oops:

:D :D :D

Debbie

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

fabduo wrote:
This time, we all stumble back together. One phor all and all phor one! :wench:
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

wheatsailor
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by wheatsailor »

piratenurse wrote:
fabduo wrote:
It will probably be me, since I'm a severely reduced alchol diet. :evil: :evil: :evil:

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

wheatsailor wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
fabduo wrote:
It will probably be me, since I'm a severely reduced alchol diet. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Well, I got my designated Piratenurse steerer guy! Sorry about that, Jim. :(
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

wheatsailor wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
fabduo wrote:

(((((((Jim))))))), severely reduced--not completely cut off. :D

Debbie

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

dnw wrote:
wheatsailor wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
fabduo wrote:

(((((((Jim))))))), severely reduced--not completely cut off. :D
At least you can join in the toast!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

Anyone have any DVDs to bring for our big screen? The only ones I have are Fenway Park and the one from Songs You Know By Heart. Also, need someone to help me when the driver shows me all the bells and whistles before takeoff. I am sort of electronically challenged. I forgot to have them show me last time and we never found the switches for the laser lights and fog machine. I want it to look like this! Gonna have to see if I get my leopard print this time. May not matter even if we do, there's gonna be a lot of Parrothead behinds covering it up, anyway. When you're not on the pole, that is!

I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

Goody bag shipment has landed in Vegas a day early! Good ole UPS. :)
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

Glorfindel7
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Beer, but I also like Margaritas :)

Post by Glorfindel7 »

piratenurse wrote:Anyone have any DVDs to bring for our big screen? The only ones I have are Fenway Park and the one from Songs You Know By Heart. Also, need someone to help me when the driver shows me all the bells and whistles before takeoff. I am sort of electronically challenged. I forgot to have them show me last time and we never found the switches for the laser lights and fog machine. I want it to look like this! Gonna have to see if I get my leopard print this time. May not matter even if we do, there's gonna be a lot of Parrothead behinds covering it up, anyway. When you're not on the pole, that is!

I have Wrigley Field (I think...have to look for it :D)
Tinley Park - June 30, Alpine - ???, Vegas -???

blonde_strangerOK
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Why don't we get drunk
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: Incommunicado

Post by blonde_strangerOK »

piratenurse wrote:
wheatsailor wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
fabduo wrote:
Well, I got my designated Piratenurse steerer guy! Sorry about that, Jim. :(
I may be needing some help myself. Can't even remember the last time I had a drink. Surely it has been since Frisco, but I can't guaranty it! This could be interesting!!!!!
"I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!!"

ozzy
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Almost all of them
Number of Concerts: 12

Post by ozzy »

Glorfindel7 wrote:
piratenurse wrote:Anyone have any DVDs to bring for our big screen? The only ones I have are Fenway Park and the one from Songs You Know By Heart. Also, need someone to help me when the driver shows me all the bells and whistles before takeoff. I am sort of electronically challenged. I forgot to have them show me last time and we never found the switches for the laser lights and fog machine. I want it to look like this! Gonna have to see if I get my leopard print this time. May not matter even if we do, there's gonna be a lot of Parrothead behinds covering it up, anyway. When you're not on the pole, that is!

I have Wrigley Field (I think...have to look for it :D)
I have Wrigley and maybe one or two others, I'll bring what I can find

PHarmGirl
Behind Door #3

Post by PHarmGirl »

Safe travels to all and hope everyone has fun, wish we could be there!

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

PHarmGirl wrote:Safe travels to all and hope everyone has fun, wish we could be there!
Hey, you can't say I didn't try! :lol: I wish you guys were going! Maybe we could see the moon over Vegas just like we did at Lewisville Lake! :lol:
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

That bus is awesome. 8)

You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

ozzy
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Almost all of them
Number of Concerts: 12

Post by ozzy »

piratenurse wrote:
PHarmGirl wrote:Safe travels to all and hope everyone has fun, wish we could be there!
Hey, you can't say I didn't try! :lol: I wish you guys were going! Maybe we could see the moon over Vegas just like we did at Lewisville Lake! :lol:
Was an awesome moon last night!!!!!!! less than 24 hours and counting....WooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif]

piratenurse
Hoot!

Post by piratenurse »

ozzy wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
Was an awesome moon last night!!!!!!! less than 24 hours and counting....WooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif] [smilie=princess_spamalot.gif]
It probably wasn't the same moon we saw! That one was courtesy of Mike while he was standing on the boat. :oops: :o :lol:
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage