Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Who went to Great Woods- 6/18

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11388
Joined: June 5, 2010 9:32 am
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol
Location: Maine

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by tigzoe » June 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Landed safely at the Red Roof!!! Already one drink down the hatch and going to get the blender and add some booze!!!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Image ImageImage.

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27373
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by TommyBahama » June 17, 2011 1:00 pm

tigzoe wrote:Landed safely at the Red Roof!!! Already one drink down the hatch and going to get the blender and add some booze!!!
just drink from he bottle

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 11388
Joined: June 5, 2010 9:32 am
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol
Location: Maine

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by tigzoe » June 17, 2011 1:01 pm

That's tomorrow Tommy!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Image ImageImage.

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27373
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by TommyBahama » June 17, 2011 1:07 pm

tigzoe wrote:That's tomorrow Tommy!
why wait!!!!!

Big Green PH
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 253
Joined: March 13, 2008 1:29 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pascagoula Run
Number of Concerts: 16
Location: That One Particular Harbor

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by Big Green PH » June 17, 2011 1:16 pm

mysharks wrote:Has anyone gotten an update on the bus/rv capacity and ticket check issue?
This was just posted on Comcast center's facebook page: "Jimmy Buffett rolls into town tomorrow! For the safety of our patrons attending the show, the Comcast Center will be conducting a ticket check. Only valid ticket holders will be able to park in the Comcast Center parking lots. All busses and recreational vehicles must filled at least 75% with valid ticket holders. Please plan accordingly!"

I don't know if that means 75% of the people on the bus need to have tickets, or the bus needs to be 75% full... either way, I can't imagine they're going to count too closely.
"I need to start growing up," I thought to myself the other day, as I sat in my pillow fort.

peacelovebuffett
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 33
Joined: August 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by peacelovebuffett » June 17, 2011 1:19 pm

My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image

mysharks
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 21
Joined: March 7, 2008 8:45 pm
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: carribean flip flop

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by mysharks » June 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Big Green PH wrote:
mysharks wrote:Has anyone gotten an update on the bus/rv capacity and ticket check issue?
This was just posted on Comcast center's facebook page: "Jimmy Buffett rolls into town tomorrow! For the safety of our patrons attending the show, the Comcast Center will be conducting a ticket check. Only valid ticket holders will be able to park in the Comcast Center parking lots. All busses and recreational vehicles must filled at least 75% with valid ticket holders. Please plan accordingly!"

I don't know if that means 75% of the people on the bus need to have tickets, or the bus needs to be 75% full... either way, I can't imagine they're going to count too closely.

mysharks
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 21
Joined: March 7, 2008 8:45 pm
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: carribean flip flop

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by mysharks » June 17, 2011 1:31 pm

mysharks wrote:
Big Green PH wrote:
mysharks wrote:Has anyone gotten an update on the bus/rv capacity and ticket check issue?
This was just posted on Comcast center's facebook page: "Jimmy Buffett rolls into town tomorrow! For the safety of our patrons attending the show, the Comcast Center will be conducting a ticket check. Only valid ticket holders will be able to park in the Comcast Center parking lots. All busses and recreational vehicles must filled at least 75% with valid ticket holders. Please plan accordingly!"

I don't know if that means 75% of the people on the bus need to have tickets, or the bus needs to be 75% full... either way, I can't imagine they're going to count too closely.

FinsUp1977
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 26
Joined: September 12, 2004 7:03 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Maine

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by FinsUp1977 » June 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Didn't think we were going to make it. Unexpected had to put our Bluetick Coonhound Bubba down this morning. But wife is now up for going again and we'll celebrate his memory at Great Woods. See you in the VIP lots
Attachments
253624_2145013468404_1338293381_32589967_4813768_n.jpg
253624_2145013468404_1338293381_32589967_4813768_n.jpg (48.27 KiB) Viewed 895 times

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10375
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by Marnin Grita Guy » June 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Me need booze!

I know that surprises you.

dewyduster
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5555
Joined: November 16, 2006 8:13 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: UCONN and Boston Bruin Territory!
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by dewyduster » June 17, 2011 1:35 pm

peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
This picture is AWESOME!
~Len
Been stuck here so long down on zero, I'd just like to make it to one
Image Image
Image

peacelovebuffett
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 33
Joined: August 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by peacelovebuffett » June 17, 2011 1:38 pm

dewyduster wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
This picture is AWESOME!

Thanks! I made some shirts for our crew...of course I couldn't make them until Thursday and now I am rushing around trying to get them printed.

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27373
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by TommyBahama » June 17, 2011 1:53 pm

peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???

peacelovebuffett
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 33
Joined: August 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by peacelovebuffett » June 17, 2011 1:56 pm

TommyBahama wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???
I should have a few extras. We are planning on getting to the lot around 12 (I know, that is lame compared to you guys).

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Posts: 27373
Joined: August 26, 2006 10:16 am
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 78
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by TommyBahama » June 17, 2011 1:58 pm

peacelovebuffett wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???
I should have a few extras. We are planning on getting to the lot around 12 (I know, that is lame compared to you guys).
cool save a xl.......and you can pm me the cost......that is so awesome looking!!

dewyduster
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5555
Joined: November 16, 2006 8:13 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Barefoot Children
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: UCONN and Boston Bruin Territory!
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by dewyduster » June 17, 2011 1:58 pm

peacelovebuffett wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???
I should have a few extras. We are planning on getting to the lot around 12 (I know, that is lame compared to you guys).

Let us know how much! Would love to get one too.
~Len
Been stuck here so long down on zero, I'd just like to make it to one
Image Image
Image

Big Green PH
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 253
Joined: March 13, 2008 1:29 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Pascagoula Run
Number of Concerts: 16
Location: That One Particular Harbor

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by Big Green PH » June 17, 2011 2:02 pm

dewyduster wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???
I should have a few extras. We are planning on getting to the lot around 12 (I know, that is lame compared to you guys).

Let us know how much! Would love to get one too.
Looks like you just got a nice little business started here... if you could quote the price in dollars, beers, and boobies, that would be helpful to all of us.
"I need to start growing up," I thought to myself the other day, as I sat in my pillow fort.

peacelovebuffett
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 33
Joined: August 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by peacelovebuffett » June 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Big Green PH wrote:
dewyduster wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
peacelovebuffett wrote:My friends think we are crazy for meeting early tomorrow ... but you guys have everyone beat. Fun!

Image
love it....how can i get one???
I should have a few extras. We are planning on getting to the lot around 12 (I know, that is lame compared to you guys).

Let us know how much! Would love to get one too.
Looks like you just got a nice little business started here... if you could quote the price in dollars, beers, and boobies, that would be helpful to all of us.
Ha ha. I have boobies, so it will have to be beer or dollars :)

I am waiting for the printer to call me back with a cost right now ... somewhere around $25, a little more for XXL (or so he says). If I had the foresight to order on monday, I could have had them printed for about $10 ... but I couldn't jinx the game :)

rmissbrook
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1870
Joined: November 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: The one I just heard
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Spiced Rum & Orange Juice
Location: In the center of Normal

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by rmissbrook » June 17, 2011 2:10 pm

FinsUp1977 wrote:Didn't think we were going to make it. Unexpected had to put our Bluetick Coonhound Bubba down this morning. But wife is now up for going again and we'll celebrate his memory at Great Woods. See you in the VIP lots
Oh that is so tough. But I am sure that Bubba would want you to carry on as Jimmy says. Even so, that is not a fun way to start out the weekend. [smilie=sad_mo.gif]
Image

Chicago - June 28, 2014 (bringing 2 Buffett virgins!)

Hugs, Kay

Life is just a water ballet...

Image

RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Posts: 53938
Joined: May 30, 2004 3:12 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...
Location: Where payphones all are ringing
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods- 6/18 Just 1 More Day !

Post by RinglingRingling » June 17, 2011 2:11 pm

TommyBahama wrote:
tigzoe wrote:Landed safely at the Red Roof!!! Already one drink down the hatch and going to get the blender and add some booze!!!
just drink from he bottle
the alcohol works the same as the "sanitized for your protection" glasses

Post Reply