Who went to Great Woods- 6/18

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Re: Who went to Great Woods- 6/18

Post by ScarletB »

popcornjack wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:We are no longer "OK" but it took some goo gone

Ditto, it took some doing. :roll:
i may need to get some of that.....i've tried everything....can we sue comcast for property damage??....i'll go easy, just tickets in the whole front row, for every Buffeett concert played there
I just used the end of my shirt sleeve. Came right off.

I wonder if they used different kinds. I tried a paper towel, I tried the window stuff at the gas station, I couldn't even scrape it off with my fingernail - when I got home I tried Windex, still nothing - the Goo Gone finally did it.
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

maid memories wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
Saltx3 wrote:We are no longer "OK" but it took some goo gone

Ditto, it took some doing. :roll:
i may need to get some of that.....i've tried everything....can we sue comcast for property damage??....i'll go easy, just tickets in the whole front row, for every Buffeett concert played there
I don't think that is unreasonable! Especially if you are injured while doing it.
As in "Oh, no! I sliced my hand open with this stupid razor I was using to scrape this crap off my car!"
You could have cut off a finger ;)
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."

maid memories
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Savannah Fare You Well
Number of Concerts: 19

Post by maid memories »

I had a dream about you all last night. Tam and I were cooking the turkey for a GW Thanksgiving dinner. No, it was not basted in Tonga Juice, but I think we were going to try and fry it.

Last week I had another dream about some of you that involved running from aliens, alternate dimensions and worm holes, but that wasn't as warm and fuzzy.

Is there some kind of GW rehab program?
I knew this girl made of memories and phrases, who lived her whole life in both chapters and stages.
Danced 'til the dawn, wished all her worries away.

She's a long way from a West Nashville grand ballroom gown.

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

maid memories wrote:I had a dream about you all last night. Tam and I were cooking the turkey for a GW Thanksgiving dinner. No, it was not basted in Tonga Juice, but I think we were going to try and fry it.

Last week I had another dream about some of you that involved running from aliens, alternate dimensions and worm holes, but that wasn't as warm and fuzzy.

we haven't had to have one!!....until now apperantly!!!

Left Field ParrotHead
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Perfect Margarita from the M'ville in Las Vegas!!
Location: Across the street, having a beer with the neighbours

Post by Left Field ParrotHead »

TommyBahama wrote:
maid memories wrote:I had a dream about you all last night. Tam and I were cooking the turkey for a GW Thanksgiving dinner. No, it was not basted in Tonga Juice, but I think we were going to try and fry it.

I think BHOTM is as close to rehab as we are going to get!! The only real cure is more GW!!!
Dumb and drunk as I was, you know I would do it all again.

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

Left Field ParrotHead wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:

I think BHOTM is as close to rehab as we are going to get!! The only real cure is more GW!!!
Well, everyone needs to show up at BHoTM so we don't need to have an intervention :wink: :lol:
ImageImage

maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

C-Dawg wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:

Well, everyone needs to show up at BHoTM so we don't need to have an intervention :wink: :lol:
How on Earth am I supposed to make it to Vermont? That's practically Canada.
I knew this girl made of memories and phrases, who lived her whole life in both chapters and stages.

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

maid memories wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:

How on Earth am I supposed to make it to Vermont? That's practically Canada.
Fly into Boston and ride up for the weekend with Tam? If she can't do it....there are others in the area who are coming up....otherwise, fly into Manchester, NH and ask Tig to pick you up on her way north.
ImageImage

TongaTam
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: TONGA JUICE!!!

Post by TongaTam »

I plan on heading up after work on Wed! Woohoo!! Not bringing the tiki bar so will have some room! :-)

think we're all in need of this weekend GW withdrawal camp!

now.. Turkey basted in Tonga juice... thats an interesting thought! I do host thanksgiving at my house every year.. hmmm...
TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!

maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

Always with the answers. Fine. I'm officially looking into it. But only because there's going to be a giant yellow peanut M&M with a goatee wearing a sun visor.

See, rehab. I need rehab.

TongaTam
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: TONGA JUICE!!!

Post by TongaTam »

maid memories wrote:Always with the answers. Fine. I'm officially looking into it. But only because there's going to be a giant yellow peanut M&M with a goatee wearing a sun visor.

Who me?!

TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!

maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

TongaTam wrote:
maid memories wrote:Always with the answers. Fine. I'm officially looking into it. But only because there's going to be a giant yellow peanut M&M with a goatee wearing a sun visor.

Who me?!

And you. And everybody. Sigh...I just don't think I can make it until MOTM. GW was like my first taste of smack and I need some more.

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

C-Dawg wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:

I was threatened with an intervention if I hadn't gotten my hair cut. :o
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

LIPH wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:

I was threatened with an intervention if I hadn't gotten my hair cut. :o

[smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif]
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

maid memories wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

Who me?!

And you. And everybody. Sigh...I just don't think I can make it until MOTM. GW was like my first taste of smack and I need some more.

Look at that! That there is a "Lefty", see how it is holding its drink in it's left hand?

[smilie=huh-ani.gif]

maid memories
Hoot!

Post by maid memories »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
maid memories wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

Who me?!

Look at that! That there is a "Lefty", see how it is holding its drink in it's left hand?

[smilie=huh-ani.gif]
Barry!!!! How is KW looking?

Oops! Probably shoulda checked the KW thread.

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

TommyBahama wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

TongaTam wrote:I plan on heading up after work on Wed! Woohoo!! Not bringing the tiki bar so will have some room! :-)

think we're all in need of this weekend GW withdrawal camp!

now.. Turkey basted in Tonga juice... thats an interesting thought! I do host thanksgiving at my house every year.. hmmm...
HHMMMMMM....should we start a new thread?!?!?!?! Yes, I did just invite us :)

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
maid memories wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

Who me?!

[smilie=huh-ani.gif]
Barry, I was in NYC Saturday and when I saw this fountain it reminded me of your glass. :lol:
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

LIPH wrote:
Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
maid memories wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

Who me?!

[smilie=huh-ani.gif]
Barry, I was in NYC Saturday and when I saw this fountain it reminded me of your glass. :lol:

But I never ever would spill, well that much.