Who went to Great Woods- 6/18

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods !!

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

drunkpirate66 wrote:There is just something so purely good and accurate about Drunk Pirate and BOR back on Buffettnews for some mid - winter Great Woods hype.
ScarletB wrote:I'm telling you the appearance of DP on a GW thread really IS akin to the first robin of spring! :D [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
[smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif]
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:There is just something so purely good and accurate about Drunk Pirate and BOR back on Buffettnews for some mid - winter Great Woods hype.
ScarletB wrote:
I'm telling you the appearance of DP on a GW thread really IS akin to the first robin of spring! :D
[smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
like a bear in hibernation!!!!!!!...or a Groundhog!!!!
[smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=nod.gif]

drunkpirate66
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Take Another Road
Number of Concerts: 67
Favorite Boat Drink: Beers.

Post by drunkpirate66 »

TommyBahama wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
I'm telling you the appearance of DP on a GW thread really IS akin to the first robin of spring! :D
[smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
like a bear in hibernation!!!!!!!...or a Groundhog!!!!

I will totally take the "bear" metaphor over the "robin p*ssy" thing. Can't wait to see you all - AGAIN!!! Wonder if Chris is going to offer up his now annual shot to start the weekend off correctly.
the hit and run is as good as any religion around this time of year . . .

TongaTam
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: TONGA JUICE!!!

Post by TongaTam »

drunkpirate66 wrote: I will totally take the "bear" metaphor over the "robin p*ssy" thing. Can't wait to see you all - AGAIN!!! Wonder if Chris is going to offer up his now annual shot to start the weekend off correctly.
Rumbie or Tequila? Tequila for the start of the shows.... Rumbie for the kickoff! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Course.. if GW is the 3rd weekend, we may be losing our shot guy! Boo!!!!
TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

TongaTam wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote: I will totally take the "bear" metaphor over the "robin p*ssy" thing. Can't wait to see you all - AGAIN!!! Wonder if Chris is going to offer up his now annual shot to start the weekend off correctly.
Rumbie or Tequila? Tequila for the start of the shows.... Rumbie for the kickoff! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

I was thinking I'd bring some vanilla rum home from my St Barts trip in May for that first shot.
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

I was thinking I'd bring some vanilla rum home from my St Barts trip in May for that first shot.
so we do 3 shots !!!!!!!

drunkpirate66

Post by drunkpirate66 »

TommyBahama wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

so we do 3 shots !!!!!!!

That rum from St. Barts is very special stuff. Much appreciated! Chris is not attending Great Woods? Por que?

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

drunkpirate66 wrote:
TommyBahama wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:

so we do 3 shots !!!!!!!

That rum from St. Barts is very special stuff. Much appreciated! Chris is not attending Great Woods? Por que?

Depending on when it is Marilyn's son may be graduating from high school. I think his graduation is the 18th.
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

TongaTam
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Favorite Boat Drink: TONGA JUICE!!!

Post by TongaTam »

ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Depending on when it is Marilyn's son may be graduating from high school. I think his graduation is the 18th.
Which means they can make the Thursday show!
mmm... that rum sounds yummy! We cracked open my banana rum from the Bahamas last year! mmm...
TongaTam.com
Great Woods 2015 ~ Another Voyage to Paradise April 23, 2016 ~ Campstock ~ High Seas Jamboree 2! ~ Annual after GW at the Combah! ~ MOTM 2015!

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

TongaTam wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Which means they can make the Thursday show! mmm... that rum sounds yummy! We cracked open my banana rum from the Bahamas last year! mmm...

No I'm thinking it means a long weekend full of relatives, events etc. I don't think Thursday will happen either. :cry:
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Re: Who's Going to Great Woods !!??

Post by popcornjack »

He was pretty specific that if it was the same weekend as last year, they'd be out for the whole weekend.
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

drunkpirate66

Post by drunkpirate66 »

ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
Which means they can make the Thursday show! mmm... that rum sounds yummy! We cracked open my banana rum from the Bahamas last year! mmm...

No I'm thinking it means a long weekend full of relatives, events etc. I don't think Thursday will happen either. :cry:

Man has got to have his priorities. Personally the only thing I that I would prioritize over a Jimmy Buffett concert at Great Woods would be Jessica Alba begging for a morning after "spoon". And I would probably still make the show.

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

drunkpirate66 wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:

Man has got to have his priorities. Personally the only thing I that I would prioritize over a Jimmy Buffett concert at Great Woods would be Jessica Alba begging for a morning after "spoon". And I would probably still make the show.
The only "spoon" she'd be begging for from you would be a spoon ofr arsenic, cause there's no way she could live with herself after being with you. [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif]
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

drunkpirate66

Post by drunkpirate66 »

popcornjack wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
TongaTam wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
drunkpirate66 wrote:

The only "spoon" she'd be begging for from you would be a spoon ofr arsenic, cause there's no way she could live with herself after being with you. [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif]
The key word there is "after". Whatever she needs to get through it is her business. Can you still get arsenic in 2011?

gunthermoose
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Death of An Unpopular Poet
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark & Stormy

Post by gunthermoose »

Jon & Jack bickering on the GW thread.....can dates be far behind ?
Dave

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

Ok, everyone relax....I will make at least one GW show this year.....AND will bring the first shot of Herradura as I always do. I may not make the Saturday show, but do plan on Thursday and the Sandbar show Friday night with a late night drive home if I have to. I can't speak for Marilyn, due to graduation etc....but know she wants to make it. It really all depends on when Jimmy's coming.
ImageImage

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

C-Dawg wrote:Ok, everyone relax....I will make at least one GW show this year.....AND will bring the first shot of Herradura as I always do. I may not make the Saturday show, but do plan on Thursday and the Sandbar show Friday night with a late night drive home if I have to. I can't speak for Marilyn, due to graduation etc....but know she wants to make it. It really all depends on when Jimmy's coming.
ohthankgod... I was afraid the earth was about to tilt on its axis.... :o

got a graduation here, too.... June 10th....
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

gunthermoose
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Death of An Unpopular Poet
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark & Stormy

Post by gunthermoose »

JB are you listening ?
Dave

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:Ok, everyone relax....I will make at least one GW show this year.....AND will bring the first shot of Herradura as I always do. I may not make the Saturday show, but do plan on Thursday and the Sandbar show Friday night with a late night drive home if I have to. I can't speak for Marilyn, due to graduation etc....but know she wants to make it. It really all depends on when Jimmy's coming.
ohthankgod... I was afraid the earth was about to tilt on its axis.... :o

got a graduation here, too.... June 10th....
yeah, family will be coming for Caleb's graduation but you know what.....PHAMILY means something too, I'll see 'em Saturday....couldn't imagine missing GW....have to make at least one show.
ImageImage

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

MOST EXCELLENT!!!

And Jon and Jack - you're killin me here!!! :lol:
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28