Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

RAYRO
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shiner Bock

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by RAYRO »

wheatsailor wrote:Morning Boys and Girls. Kansas has not been blown away by the wind......yet. Still alive and kicking here.

Good news is the parking plan is 99% complete. Just a few minor things to work out and I will have it out by tommorrow morning.

No bad news at this time except I'm not in Texas with PHRIENDS!!!!! Soon to be corrected tho.

As to the weather sunny and a 100 degrees here last Sunday, yesterday, a high of 55 with rain and northly winds. Felt like winter all over again. Go figure.

More later. Time to work on the camper. I'm only a few weeks behind. :D

And your Phriends in Texas are waiting for you !

thanks for all your hard work....

RAYRO
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shiner Bock

Post by RAYRO »

Mr Play wrote:Here are the pics of the boys in the hot tub over the last few years. They were disappointed when they came home from school on Wed and the trailer was in the garage without the hot tub.

I love seeing the pics of the boys!

Grams
At the Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Grams »

Boy how the boys have grown over the years!! Can't wait to see this years....Such memories of Santa's ponytail!! Santa will be missed this year... :(
Tyler only you would find somehing so wonderful for the auction!! I can't wait to see it in person!!! Terry take pictures of people who look at you like your crazy while you travelling!! How fun!! See eveyone soon!!!

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!

Post by phjrsaunt »

Wow. Those boys sure have grown indeed!

Hey-this came across the Club Leader's board....thought I'd pass it along for anyone who might be interested:

NW Arkansas Parrotheads are trying to finalize plans for the Breakfast Burrito Buffet Fundraiser on Saturday Morning 9:00am to 11:00 am in the Gold lot at Pizza Hut Park, May 21st 2011.
We are trying to decide how many people will want to put a little food in their belly’s to start a day of phun and plundering off right. We will use responses to this e-mail as a guide for what we need. Please respond to one of the following e-mail addresses so we can have a plate ready and waiting for your pirate paws.
hcb01@cox.net or creeksidepirate@cox.net
We can’t wait to see old Phriends and make new Phriends in Frisco!
Creekside Pirate
President, NW Arkansas Parrotheads
Phins Up ___/)___ Phair Breezes

Your pal,
(and phor some, your High Priestess :wench: )
Auntie :D

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.

GOT2GOFISHIN
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: RUM and Bourbon with anything

Post by GOT2GOFISHIN »

FRISCO NEWBIE,

I am too busy working to do alot of planning (SAD but true) and I am leaving part of my planning up to you (sounds like a song). I have been to many JB concerts but never Frisco and will only have time to get back to BAMA, pack the Jeep and head towards TX. We should arrive sometime Friday evening and have already made hotel arrangements. The rest is up in the air and I would appreciate some help on how to minimize my traffic and parking time so that I can maximize my phun !!! time. HELP!!!!!

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

GOT2GOFISHIN wrote:FRISCO NEWBIE,

I am too busy working to do alot of planning (SAD but true) and I am leaving part of my planning up to you (sounds like a song). I have been to many JB concerts but never Frisco and will only have time to get back to BAMA, pack the Jeep and head towards TX. We should arrive sometime Friday evening and have already made hotel arrangements. The rest is up in the air and I would appreciate some help on how to minimize my traffic and parking time so that I can maximize my phun !!! time. HELP!!!!!
Welcome to Buffettnews!! Sorry I can't help you with details, as I always leave the driving to others. :)

I'm sure as soon as someone knows where you are staying and driving from, etc etc...they'll help you out. Are you registered for Parties That Matter? <----CLICK

gpblxbeach
Havana Daydreamin'
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by gpblxbeach »

East Texas Parrothead wrote:Here's what Tyler brought for the silent auction ... gotta love a keet who GETS IT!!! I'm so proud of that boy.

AWESOME [smilie=coolup.gif]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and proclaiming,
“Wow, what a ride!!!”

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

BahamaBreeze wrote:
conched wrote:Oh yea! Oh yea! Y'all are all so enthusiastic. Love it!! See y'all in about a week!!!

Woooooooooooooo hooooooooo!
Are you ready to RUMBLE....I AM!!

Looks like HOT weather for Saturday!!
:D
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTX0489
RumblE??? me? iT COULD HAPPEN :D :D

We'll see you at the airport!! Wooooo hoooooo....again!

scrapperrock
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Cairo/Zydecoldsmobile
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrot Punch

Post by scrapperrock »

phjrsaunt wrote:Wow. Those boys sure have grown indeed!

Hey-this came across the Club Leader's board....thought I'd pass it along for anyone who might be interested:

NW Arkansas Parrotheads are trying to finalize plans for the Breakfast Burrito Buffet Fundraiser on Saturday Morning 9:00am to 11:00 am in the Gold lot at Pizza Hut Park, May 21st 2011.
We are trying to decide how many people will want to put a little food in their belly’s to start a day of phun and plundering off right. We will use responses to this e-mail as a guide for what we need. Please respond to one of the following e-mail addresses so we can have a plate ready and waiting for your pirate paws.
Creekside Pirate

Your pal,
Will email my PHELLOW Arkies--you know we are ALL cousins with Jimmy--and also post on their wall on FB....I will probably go....who is with me???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

RUMBA IN THE ROCK!
Connie ***aka***Scrapperrock

jedivet
Overkill
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: VooDoo

Post by jedivet »

gpblxbeach wrote:
East Texas Parrothead wrote:Here's what Tyler brought for the silent auction ... gotta love a keet who GETS IT!!! I'm so proud of that boy.

Holy carp! Tyler! That is fintastic! [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] :D :) :lol: [smilie=nod.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif]
...I come down to talk to me...when the coast is clear...

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

It's right at 100 degrees in the hot tub. Play boys, play!

It was a pleasure and a hell of an evening
Truly was our night to win
But the authorities insist on my leaving
Take care my American friend

~Hippolyte~
At the Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 22

Post by ~Hippolyte~ »

scrapperrock wrote:
phjrsaunt wrote:Hey-this came across the Club Leader's board....thought I'd pass it along for anyone who might be interested:

NW Arkansas Parrotheads are trying to finalize plans for the Breakfast Burrito Buffet Fundraiser on Saturday Morning 9:00am to 11:00 am in the Gold lot at Pizza Hut Park, May 21, 2011...
Will email my PHELLOW Arkies--you know we are ALL cousins with Jimmy--and also post on their wall on FB....I will probably go....who is with me???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
I could definitely see eating a breakfast burrito Saturday morning!! :D
Frisco Feeding Frenzies I-V (+16 other shows)

scrapperrock
I have found me a home

Post by scrapperrock »

~Hippolyte~ wrote:
scrapperrock wrote:
phjrsaunt wrote:Hey-this came across the Club Leader's board....thought I'd pass it along for anyone who might be interested:

NW Arkansas Parrotheads are trying to finalize plans for the Breakfast Burrito Buffet Fundraiser on Saturday Morning 9:00am to 11:00 am in the Gold lot at Pizza Hut Park, May 21, 2011...
I could definitely see eating a breakfast burrito Saturday morning!! :D
Got three going with me already....as long as they have some coffee, I'm there!!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

RUMBA IN THE ROCK!

scrapperrock
I have found me a home

Post by scrapperrock »

gpblxbeach wrote:

Hmmmm, I will have to put "Priceless" on that bid sheet!!!!
Sensationally stuphendous and Phantastic Phrolicking Job there TY MAN!!! [smilie=hellyeah.gif]

RUMBA IN THE ROCK!

Phreckled Phruitcake
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes, Southern Cross, Volcano and Changes in Latitudes
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria

Post by Phreckled Phruitcake »

scrapperrock wrote:
gpblxbeach wrote:

Hmmmm, I will have to put "Priceless" on that bid sheet!!!!
Sensationally stuphendous and Phantastic Phrolicking Job there TY MAN!!! [smilie=hellyeah.gif]
I've got the perfect truck for that to fit into--it would even match the paint! [smilie=battingeyes.gif] It is SO COOL! Great job Tyler!

Phreckled Phruitcake
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes, Southern Cross, Volcano and Changes in Latitudes
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria

Post by Phreckled Phruitcake »

I'm starting to get Buffett fever. Normally my Pilates class on Saturday morning works out to ballet or show tunes. This morning, the instructor brought Buffett music. Everyone (but one person--who didn't know who Jimmy Buffett is) LOVED the music. Boy, that class went by fast! It got me in the mood for next Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

Count me in on the breakfast burritos! :D What time do we need to be there?

LeftOutKnitter
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: When the Coast is Clear
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by LeftOutKnitter »

scrapperrock wrote:

Creekside Pirate

Your pal,
I'm worried about the conflicts with my FFF 5 duties. I'm setting up beginning at 9. I hope it's well attended, but I think I'm going to have to pace myself very carefully to make it through the weekend. I might send some of my crew. What's the donation amount? Anybody know?

LeftOutKnitter

Post by LeftOutKnitter »

I did it! I promised I would make these and I hadn't ever done it. Phaith! Will be auctioned as pairs. Hand made, no 2 are exactly the same.

LeftOutKnitter

Post by LeftOutKnitter »

Mr Play wrote:Ok the hot tub is full and everything seems to be working. The water temp is 68 degrees so let's see if the heater still works.
If all is well it should be in the 80's tomorrow morning and close to 100 by tomorrow night.
I love hot tubs...they make my clothes fall off. I'm looking forward to the after party Friday and Saturday night!

scrapperrock
I have found me a home

Post by scrapperrock »

LeftOutKnitter wrote:
scrapperrock wrote:

Creekside Pirate

Your pal,
I'm worried about the conflicts with my FFF 5 duties. I'm setting up beginning at 9. I hope it's well attended, but I think I'm going to have to pace myself very carefully to make it through the weekend. I might send some of my crew. What's the donation amount? Anybody know?

I will find out the donation--they said there WOULD be coffee [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

RUMBA IN THE ROCK!