5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

srkmrd
Hoot!
Posts: 2125
Joined: May 28, 2004 2:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by srkmrd »

Agenda for tonight.......make and fill the camper fridge with pudding shots :wench:
Image

phjrsaunt
Social Buffettfly
Social Buffettfly
Posts: 37094
Joined: October 19, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Defying Gravity
Number of Concerts: 21
Favorite Boat Drink: coconut rum and...anything!
Location: Lovin' the NOW!

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by phjrsaunt »

I may not be comin' in person, but I'm pimpin' the auction!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Image

My love is staying an anchor tied to you with that silver chain.
Image

East Texas Parrothead
Last Man Standing
Posts: 35356
Joined: April 4, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tonight I Just Need My Guitar *and* Southern Cross
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito
Location: In the newsroom
Contact:

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by East Texas Parrothead »

phjrsaunt wrote:I may not be comin' in person, but I'm pimpin' the auction!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
We're going to miss you ... but thanks for the hard pimpette work!
Gentilly ... 42 years is a long time to wait .... a Northeast Texas woman can hope.
My love is an anchor tied to you, tied with a silver chain.

blonde_strangerOK
Southeast of disorder
Posts: 94
Joined: April 15, 2009 11:06 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Why don't we get drunk
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: Incommunicado
Location: Oklahoma

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by blonde_strangerOK »

srkmrd wrote:Agenda for tonight.......make and fill the camper fridge with pudding shots :wench:

I like that agenda. Sounds a lot like mine. Soccer. Then peach jello shots! Can't wait to see you again!
"I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!!"

scrapperrock
I have found me a home
Posts: 151
Joined: April 25, 2008 8:37 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Cairo/Zydecoldsmobile
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrot Punch
Location: LA (lower AR)

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by scrapperrock »

Almost ! finalized list of auction items: send me corrections and or additions.....
1. Tropical Necklace--from Patrick & Tammy Gordon (phlip phlop repairman and Cabana chick)

2. 4 lovely etched wine stems--Diane (Left Out Knitter)

3. Fin Land quilt/throw--Diane (Left OUt Knitter)

4. Landshark Surfboard--Jeanne C Barrett (SrKmrd)

5. 4 Landshark ice buckets-- Jeanne

6. Three nights @ Salt Ponds Condo/Key West--Jody Smith (joddski)

7. Fins and Waves Truck Bed Embellishments--Tyler Scott
8. Professional Carving Knife Set--Tyler Scott
9. Deluxe Peppermill--Tyler Scott
10. Golf Shirt--Tyler Scott
11. $50 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse--Tyler Scott
12. FFFV Painted Adirondack Chaise Lounge Chair--Connie Castleberry (scrapperrock)
13. 4 stained Glass Parrot suncatchers and hearts--Jay Rector (bearded dolphin)
14.Wine Gift Basket from Girls Gone Wine in Broken Bow Okla--Connie Castleberry
15. Skyy Vodka Golf Bag--David Oswald (OZZY)
16. Fireball Whiskey Adirondack Chair--(OZZY)
17. Fireball Whiskey Shot Ski--(OZZY)
18. Fireball Whiskey Mini Fridge--(OZZY)
19. Novel signed by author David Baldacci--Terry Mathews (East Tex Parrothead)
20. Cocoanut Telegraph Record Album Clock--Nutmeg
21/ Rum Jumbie--Danny Mynarcik (dPhparmBoy)
22. Trop Rock CDs-- Laurie (BRZNBEACHES)
23..T shirt "Live Life Like A JB Song"--XL-Len and Darla Tidwell (run_hide_run)
24. Pair of Painted Barstools--Bill Ansel (Mr Play)
25. Dallas Stars autographed Photo--Mr Play
26. Texas Rangers autographed Photo-- Mr Play
27. Original B/W graphic of T-shirt Design signed by L. Peterson--Mr Play
28. Michelangelo 100 Count Cigar Humidor--Toni Adams

Will be glad to add to the list and PLEASE let me know if I need to make any corrections, add last names, etc....don't wanna step on anyone's toes....gotta get it right!!!!
[smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif]
LETS GET READY TO ROCK IN DRY WEATHER.........


RUMBA IN THE ROCK!
Connie ***aka***Scrapperrock

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by BahamaBreeze »

scrapperrock wrote:Almost ! finalized list of auction items: send me corrections and or additions.....
1. Tropical Necklace--from Patrick & Tammy Gordon (phlip phlop repairman and Cabana chick)

2. 4 lovely etched wine stems--Diane (Left Out Knitter)

3. Fin Land quilt/throw--Diane (Left OUt Knitter)

4. Landshark Surfboard--Jeanne C Barrett (SrKmrd)

5. 4 Landshark ice buckets-- Jeanne

6. Three nights @ Salt Ponds Condo/Key West--Jody Smith (joddski)

7. Fins and Waves Truck Bed Embellishments--Tyler Scott
8. Professional Carving Knife Set--Tyler Scott
9. Deluxe Peppermill--Tyler Scott
10. Golf Shirt--Tyler Scott
11. $50 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse--Tyler Scott
12. FFFV Painted Adirondack Chaise Lounge Chair--Connie Castleberry (scrapperrock)
13. 4 stained Glass Parrot suncatchers and hearts--Jay Rector (bearded dolphin)
14.Wine Gift Basket from Girls Gone Wine in Broken Bow Okla--Connie Castleberry
15. Skyy Vodka Golf Bag--David Oswald (OZZY)
16. Fireball Whiskey Adirondack Chair--(OZZY)
17. Fireball Whiskey Shot Ski--(OZZY)
18. Fireball Whiskey Mini Fridge--(OZZY)
19. Novel signed by author David Baldacci--Terry Mathews (East Tex Parrothead)
20. Cocoanut Telegraph Record Album Clock--Nutmeg
21/ Rum Jumbie--Danny Mynarcik (dPhparmBoy)
22. Trop Rock CDs-- Laurie (BRZNBEACHES)
23..T shirt "Live Life Like A JB Song"--XL-Len and Darla Tidwell (run_hide_run)
24. Pair of Painted Barstools--Bill Ansel (Mr Play)
25. Dallas Stars autographed Photo--Mr Play
26. Texas Rangers autographed Photo-- Mr Play
27. Original B/W graphic of T-shirt Design signed by L. Peterson--Mr Play
28. Michelangelo 100 Count Cigar Humidor--Toni Adams

Will be glad to add to the list and PLEASE let me know if I need to make any corrections, add last names, etc....don't wanna step on anyone's toes....gotta get it right!!!!
[smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=shake.gif]
LETS GET READY TO ROCK IN DRY WEATHER.........
What an AWESOME listing!!
Now, do you take plastic?
Image
Image

Grams
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4730
Joined: February 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: The Lone Star State

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by Grams »

We have in years past but will have to wait for Bill (Mr. Play) to make it ophicial for this year!! Lot's of neat things this year!!!

piratenurse
Hoot!
Posts: 2500
Joined: February 23, 2008 9:54 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor (today, anyway)
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade!!!!!!!
Location: San Antonio

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by piratenurse »

East Texas Parrothead wrote:Here's the general astrological outlook for Saturday, May 21.

Fun comes first as the sun enters Gemini bringing a bright, bubbly feeling to the atmosphere. And even though the frothy social swirl seems more focused on pleasure than on business, both purposes will be served during this transit, which lasts until June 21.

I like it.
Here's mine (Leo) for Saturday; although I pretty much tanked on the taking responsibility part this year, the rest of it sounds good.

Involvement in clubs, social organizations, or any other group to which you belong is likely to be a focus at this time. You may be asked to take responsibility or even a leadership role or to contribute and participate more fully than you have in the past. You will enjoy being part of a team or group effort now. Being part of a community or circle of friends and building your social network is important to you at this time.

Here's Mike's (Cancer): he may be in trouble!

Retreating from the world for awhile and spending some quiet time alone to relax and rejuvenate appeals strongly to you now. You may feel like you are at a low ebb and as if nothing is happening or you may simply not want to be "where the action is". Competitive ambitions and ego drives are on hold now.
I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!
Real Parrotheads Ride the Pole!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

srkmrd
Hoot!
Posts: 2125
Joined: May 28, 2004 2:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by srkmrd »

100+ chocolate and key lime pudding shots for Friday night!!! Done....
Image

srkmrd
Hoot!
Posts: 2125
Joined: May 28, 2004 2:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by srkmrd »

Or Saturday if they are leftover ......
Image

brznbeaches
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Posts: 346
Joined: October 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Carnival World
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito
Location: stranded on a sand bar

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by brznbeaches »

srkmrd wrote:100+ chocolate and key lime pudding shots for Friday night!!! Done....
[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]
Bristow 09.09 LAS 10.09 Camden 08.07.10 PGH0 8.12.10 Bristow 09.04.10 LAS 10.23.10 EYW 11.1-7.10 TPA 04.16.11 Frisco 05.21.11 PGH 06.21.11 BristowBOYCOTT/HURRICANE Paris 09.26.11 EYW 11.4.11 TPA 3.30.12 PGH 6.28.12 Bristow 9.1.12 ...??? Bristow 8.16.14 Bristow 6.20.15 Camden 8.17.17

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by BahamaBreeze »

srkmrd wrote:Or Saturday if they are leftover ......
[smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif]
Image
Image

D PHarmBoy
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1763
Joined: February 23, 2006 10:02 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade for sure
Location: On the Pharm

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by D PHarmBoy »

Bill and just bought a bunch of phood phor this here FFFV party. Here we are! Where are y'all?
ImageImage

But I've got to stop wishin', got to go fishin'

"Hello Texas ..."

piratenurse
Hoot!
Posts: 2500
Joined: February 23, 2008 9:54 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor (today, anyway)
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade!!!!!!!
Location: San Antonio

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by piratenurse »

D PHarmBoy wrote:Bill and just bought a bunch of phood phor this here FFFV party. Here we are! Where are y'all?
Headin' to ur neck a'tha woods come Thursday! That's about as far as we can drive after I get off work. Got a special bottle of a special something with your name on it!
I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!
Real Parrotheads Ride the Pole!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

piratenurse
Hoot!
Posts: 2500
Joined: February 23, 2008 9:54 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor (today, anyway)
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade!!!!!!!
Location: San Antonio

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by piratenurse »

srkmrd wrote:100+ chocolate and key lime pudding shots for Friday night!!! Done....
Dibs on a chocolate for me and a key lime for Mike. I've never had these, really want to try them.
I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!
Real Parrotheads Ride the Pole!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

PHarmGirl
Behind Door #3
Posts: 3151
Joined: February 14, 2006 4:09 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Central Texas

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by PHarmGirl »

Wow, so glad Ticketmaster sent me that event reminder today, Buffett in Frisco THIS SATURDAY! Almost phorgot! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Boo for those who cannot make it this year .... I will miss y'all!! :(
And for those who can, SEE YOU ALL SOON! [smilie=superkewl.gif]
Safe travels to all! :lol:
Image

Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 21464
Joined: February 5, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy
Location: Plowin' straight ahead, come what may

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by Wino you know »

E.T.A. TO THE RED RIVER:
37 HOURS, 43 MINUTES. [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

srkmrd
Hoot!
Posts: 2125
Joined: May 28, 2004 2:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by srkmrd »

PHarmGirl wrote:Wow, so glad Ticketmaster sent me that event reminder today, Buffett in Frisco THIS SATURDAY! Almost phorgot! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
Boo for those who cannot make it this year .... I will miss y'all!! :(
And for those who can, SEE YOU ALL SOON! [smilie=superkewl.gif]
Safe travels to all! :lol:
Hehe.... I was kinda thinkin that..... Dang I might gave forgotten I spent $$$ to go to a concert on Saturday!!! Getting excited to see my phriends!!!!
Image

~Hippolyte~
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4593
Joined: August 21, 2006 6:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 22
Location: LTD

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by ~Hippolyte~ »

OY IS IT EARLY!!!!

But Texas us always worth it.... To the airport I go :D



Lori, I got a reminder from Southwest about my flight. Thought that funny too.
Frisco Feeding Frenzies I-V (+16 other shows)

Image

~Hippolyte~
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4593
Joined: August 21, 2006 6:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 22
Location: LTD

Re: 5th Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy - 5/21/11

Post by ~Hippolyte~ »

DamB you Super-Shuttle!!!! If you were gonna pick me up at my house your website or the customer service rep I called after making my online reservation should have told me that!!!???!!!?? URG
Frisco Feeding Frenzies I-V (+16 other shows)

Image

Post Reply