Who's going to MOTM Nov. 1-5 2012???

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Re: Who's going to MOTM Nov. 1-5 2012???

Post by karat »

I will be looking for volunteers on Thurday from 9am-11am at the Casa during Registration.
Job: Survey poll of attendees.
Very simple task, looking for hour slots.

Please let me know, thanks!!

Karat
drop me a note here: karat_steelcityfin@hotmail.com
Subject: Survey
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Halloween - Duval Street - 21 days [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif] [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif] [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif]

Debbie

maufro
Fruitcake
Favorite Buffett Song: Life Is Just a Tire Swing
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: K1

Post by maufro »

Mine Only Twenty-two More [smilie=coolup.gif]
"Integrity is the essence of everything successful"
R. Buckminster Fuller

Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy

Post by Wino you know »

If Orbitz doesn't quit sending me messages of flight schedule changes, I'm going to freaking WALK to Key West.

acygnet

Post by acygnet »

Does anyone know where there is a consolidated list of bands playing in Key West during MOTM?
I've passed out and I've rallied

no shoes
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: West Nashville Grand Ballroom gowns
Number of Concerts: 36
Favorite Boat Drink: Earl Grey :-)

Post by no shoes »

Well, I have washed all the bright coloured shirts I never get chance to wear in England - is it time to go yet??

:D :D 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

no shoes wrote:Well, I have washed all the bright coloured shirts I never get chance to wear in England - is it time to go yet??

:D :D 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Debbie

FinsUp81
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Last Mango in Paris
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Cran/Coconut Rum

Post by FinsUp81 »

I know it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything but hey what better time than to announce, I will be coming down on 10/31 and leaving 11/5............Can't wait to see everyone. Looking forward to the spread sheet for the week as it was a late decision and can't register for Casa events. As some of you know I always travel last minute. I missed out last year, so I am hoping to make up for it this year!! To say I am excited is an understatement, my bag is packed!!! Flying stand by I travel light, one bag is all I need, if it doesn't fit in my backpack, I don't need it...........like underwear :)

There's Still So Much To Be Done!

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

FinsUp81 wrote:I know it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything but hey what better time than to announce, I will be coming down on 10/31 and leaving 11/5............Can't wait to see everyone. Looking forward to the spread sheet for the week as it was a late decision and can't register for Casa events. As some of you know I always travel last minute. I missed out last year, so I am hoping to make up for it this year!! To say I am excited is an understatement, my bag is packed!!! Flying stand by I travel light, one bag is all I need, if it doesn't fit in my backpack, I don't need it...........like underwear :)

:D :D :D :D

Will be great to see you, Todd!

Debbie

brznbeaches
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: Carnival World
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by brznbeaches »

Are we there yet???

SwissParrotHeads
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: He went to Paris ;-)
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Papa's Pilar Rum

Post by SwissParrotHeads »

I just read an email saying the postcards were sent out yesterday, woohoo! [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

But wait: Will they make it to Switzerland in one week's time? [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] We'll leave tomorrow in a week! WOOHOO! [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

I'll bring copies of the registration emails and proof of payment, hope that's enough.

Only five easy work days and two days of packing, and we'll be out of this cold weather!

See y'all soon!
Paris, France, September 2010. Paris 2011. Paris 2012. 2013. 2015.
Mansfield MA, Great Woods June 18 2011. And June 2012. And 2013!
Jimmy in Key West, MOTM 2011. Unforgettable! And let's not talk about MOTM 2015 :wink:

no shoes
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: West Nashville Grand Ballroom gowns
Number of Concerts: 36
Favorite Boat Drink: Earl Grey :-)

Post by no shoes »

SwissParrotHeads wrote:I just read an email saying the postcards were sent out yesterday, woohoo! [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

But wait: Will they make it to Switzerland in one week's time? [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] We'll leave tomorrow in a week! WOOHOO! [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

I'll bring copies of the registration emails and proof of payment, hope that's enough.

Only five easy work days and two days of packing, and we'll be out of this cold weather!

See y'all soon!
Mike - I had an email from the registration secretary saying to not worry about the postcard because it was unlikely to arrive in time. He said if I brought my registration letter along that would be enough. So I guess they are already anticipating that us 'non resident aliens' would have this problem......

Looking forward to seeing you both. Have a safe journey xx

SwissParrotHeads
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: He went to Paris ;-)
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Papa's Pilar Rum

Post by SwissParrotHeads »

no shoes wrote:
SwissParrotHeads wrote:I just read an email saying the postcards were sent out yesterday, woohoo! [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

See y'all soon!
Mike - I had an email from the registration secretary saying to not worry about the postcard because it was unlikely to arrive in time. He said if I brought my registration letter along that would be enough. So I guess they are already anticipating that us 'non resident aliens' would have this problem......

Hi Roxanne
I'm in contact with Rick too, since Irene unfortunately deleted her registration confirmation email. He will re- mail it, no problem!

Safe travels for the two of you as well, see you soon!
Paris, France, September 2010. Paris 2011. Paris 2012. 2013. 2015.
Mansfield MA, Great Woods June 18 2011. And June 2012. And 2013!
Jimmy in Key West, MOTM 2011. Unforgettable! And let's not talk about MOTM 2015 :wink:

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

SwissParrotHeads wrote:
no shoes wrote:

See y'all soon!

Hi Roxanne
I'm in contact with Rick too, since Irene unfortunately deleted her registration confirmation email. He will re- mail it, no problem!

Safe travels for the two of you as well, see you soon!

:D :D :D

Only 17 days until Halloween on Duval Street with Mike, Irene, Roxane and Andy!!! :wench: :wench: :wench:

Debbie

karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

Grams -
When do you arrive?
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)

Grams
At the Bama Breeze

Post by Grams »

karat wrote:Grams -
When do you arrive?
Oct 30th. Just in time for Halloween!! :pirate:

IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

karat wrote:I will be looking for volunteers on Thurday from 9am-11am at the Casa during Registration.
Job: Survey poll of attendees.
Very simple task, looking for hour slots.

Please let me know, thanks!!

Karat
drop me a note here: karat_steelcityfin@hotmail.com
Subject: Survey

Sorry neighbor, I'll be out to sea with John Frinzi!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] 8) [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Wino you know
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Far Side of the World & Somewhere Over China
Number of Concerts: 105
Favorite Boat Drink: Beaujalais Villages French Burgundy

Post by Wino you know »

Working on TRYING to get Doyle Grisham to sit in with the Cedar Island Band on Friday and/or Saturday night at Captain Tony's.

Keep your fingers and fins crossed.

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Wino you know wrote:Working on TRYING to get Doyle Grisham to sit in with the Cedar Island Band on Friday and/or Saturday night at Captain Tony's.

Keep your fingers and fins crossed.

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Debbie

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

16 days until Halloween. [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif] [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=superkewl.gif] [smilie=tongue.gif]

Debbie