Debbie

piratenole
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Drinks

Re: Who's going to Tallahasee? 2/28/12

Post by piratenole »

We'll be there! It's actually a home concert for us! No travel or hotel necessary. In 2007 we started our tailgate at 7am and the parking lot was full a couple hours later. Of course, half of the parking lot was reserved since it was the benefit concert for the United Way. Anyway, there's plenty of other lots around the Civic Center to tailgate. I'm pretty sure the Residence Inn that's right across the street is already sold out, but, there's other hotels within walking distance.
" I've got a Caribbean soul I can barely control"

pcbfan
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: Just One???? You've got to be Kiddin'!!!!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Mango Margarita

Post by pcbfan »

Pretty sure we are going...Where ya staying???

2finsupFL
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Michelob Ultra and Sangria

Post by 2finsupFL »

We will be there........Can't wait!
And.............the Residence Inn still had rooms available this afternoon.

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

8) 8) 8)

Debbie

Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

pcbfan wrote:Pretty sure we are going...Where ya staying???
Yay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Barbara

Image Image

Karacal

Post by Karacal »

dnw wrote:8) 8) 8)
[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif]
Barbara

Image Image

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Only 36 more days!!!

Debbie

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Yay!!!! Tickets arrived today.

Debbie

Karacal

Post by Karacal »

dnw wrote:Yay!!!! Tickets arrived today.
[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]
Barbara

Image Image

2finsupFL
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by 2finsupFL »

piratenole wrote:We'll be there! It's actually a home concert for us! No travel or hotel necessary. In 2007 we started our tailgate at 7am and the parking lot was full a couple hours later. Of course, half of the parking lot was reserved since it was the benefit concert for the United Way. Anyway, there's plenty of other lots around the Civic Center to tailgate. I'm pretty sure the Residence Inn that's right across the street is already sold out, but, there's other hotels within walking distance.
Piratenole........can you tell me more about the tailgating situation in Tally? If we get there early enough to get a spot in the civic center lot, are we going to be limited to just one parking spot? We have always left for Tallahassee concerts after work so we never had time to tailgate before the show. Not this year!!!!! :D Thanks for any info!

piratenole
I have found me a home

Post by piratenole »

2finsupFL wrote:
piratenole wrote:We'll be there! It's actually a home concert for us! No travel or hotel necessary. In 2007 we started our tailgate at 7am and the parking lot was full a couple hours later. Of course, half of the parking lot was reserved since it was the benefit concert for the United Way. Anyway, there's plenty of other lots around the Civic Center to tailgate. I'm pretty sure the Residence Inn that's right across the street is already sold out, but, there's other hotels within walking distance.
Piratenole........can you tell me more about the tailgating situation in Tally? If we get there early enough to get a spot in the civic center lot, are we going to be limited to just one parking spot? We have always left for Tallahassee concerts after work so we never had time to tailgate before the show. Not this year!!!!! :D Thanks for any info!
I am curious how the parking lot will be set up. During the work week, the parking lot is also used for FSU students for parking. When Kenny Chesney came a couple years ago, we had to pay for an additional parking spot so we could set up our 10x20 tent. Our plan is to show up early in the morning to set up. I heard the local PH club will be setting up a special tailgate, but, I haven't heard any details yet. For those that show up later in the day, there is usually plenty of smaller parking lots around the arena to set up. Last time Jimmy was here, they only had something like only 5 portable toilets and no garbage cans around, so it became a big mess! Hopefully they learned what they need to have. When are you showing up?

2finsupFL
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by 2finsupFL »

The plan so far is to leave Panama City by 6am at the latest.

capnbobby
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 28
Favorite Boat Drink: Bacardi 8 anos

Post by capnbobby »

The volcano blows in 22 days!

8) Fear the Spear! 8)
Cap'n Bobby
Attachments
thumb_Volcanic_erruption.gif
thumb_Volcanic_erruption.gif (15.49 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
fsu avatar.jpg
fsu avatar.jpg (4.47 KiB) Viewed 2553 times

capnbobby
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 28
Favorite Boat Drink: Bacardi 8 anos

Post by capnbobby »

Meet me at The Wharf in 17 days!

8) Fear the Spear! 8)
Cap'n Bobby
Attachments
fsu avatar 6.jpg
fsu avatar 6.jpg (1.69 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
Boat-trouble.gif
Boat-trouble.gif (9.22 KiB) Viewed 2518 times

piratenole
I have found me a home

Post by piratenole »

piratenole wrote:
2finsupFL wrote:
I am curious how the parking lot will be set up. During the work week, the parking lot is also used for FSU students for parking. When Kenny Chesney came a couple years ago, we had to pay for an additional parking spot so we could set up our 10x20 tent. Our plan is to show up early in the morning to set up. I heard the local PH club will be setting up a special tailgate, but, I haven't heard any details yet. For those that show up later in the day, there is usually plenty of smaller parking lots around the arena to set up. Last time Jimmy was here, they only had something like only 5 portable toilets and no garbage cans around, so it became a big mess! Hopefully they learned what they need to have. When are you showing up?
Rumors are saying the Civic Center is not going to allow any tailgating in the parking lot because they had to spend almost $10,000 last time to clean up the parking lot. Piles of trash, old sofas, etc littered everywhere. With that being said, I will find out on Wednesday where the local PH club will be tailgating and let everyone know.

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

piratenole wrote:
piratenole wrote:
2finsupFL wrote:
Rumors are saying the Civic Center is not going to allow any tailgating in the parking lot because they had to spend almost $10,000 last time to clean up the parking lot. Piles of trash, old sofas, etc littered everywhere. With that being said, I will find out on Wednesday where the local PH club will be tailgating and let everyone know.

Thanks! :D

Debbie

Floridaze
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

Post by Floridaze »

I'll be there...and would love to meet up with some BN's....
"I'm back to living Floridays,
Blue skies and ultraviolet rays,
Looking for better days"